Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Edex Cup part deux - Arnie's Tourney - March 16 - 19 - draft complete

OWGR will award the winner of the API 64 points. I know it feels like a weak field because we normally pick from majors and the Players only, but 64 means it's one of the best non-major fields of the year.

OWGR will award the winner of the API 64 points. I know it feels like a weak field because we normally pick from majors and the Players only, but 64 means it's one of the best non-major fields of the year.

I don't have the stats, but I'm guessing the Memorial is the top ranked non-major event on tour, followed by prolly this one.

Still can't believe so many of the top 50 didn't show - what a terrible move by them.

Did edro get buried by the blizzard? Does he not have a computer at home? :unsure:

Somebody may need to text him or email.

Apparently Smartphones do not exist in his part of the world.

Did edro get buried by the blizzard? Does he not have a computer at home? :unsure:

I am sure Ed is caught in a blizzard......of cocaine and skanky hooors.

For reasons that make no sense to me, he is 100% opposed in posting unless he's at work. Yet he has over 100K posts here :doh:

Think he said he gave his list to Cruzer

im here give me a sec

I sent Cruzer a list.

FWIW

Chappel

Cam Smith

I sent Cruzer a list.

FWIW

Bill Haas

Cam Smith

Sorry man - I was thinking that was just for y-day, thought you'd be back today... My bad.

Ed takes Kevin Chappell at 6.01. (Haas isn't playing this week)

Ed takes Kevin Chappell at 6.01. (Haas isn't playing this week)

Wow, I didn't even notice.. What a turd, as a fellow Wake Forest guy - his ass should of been here. :mad:

Yeah I find it quite ridiculous that top American players aren't coming. Now I understand that the schedule right now is demanding and the real goal is too be as ready as possible for the Masters. But I don't care. If you are a 23 year old kid with tons of energy, you make the focking Arnold this year. Skip the goofy match play crap. It is one focking year to slightly change your schedule or to toughen up and make one more weekend.

What a bunch of pansies. Makes golfers look bad when they cant hop a first class flight to make 1 more tourney. "we need our rest". Give me a break you have the best job on earth.

If any of the top guys are playing the focking Houston Open instead of this one, there's no excuse for it. Don't give me "I like to compete the week before the Masters." Fock you, change your schedule for one year

If ever a tournament was in a good spot, this is it. You had the freaking Valspar last week - if you needed a rest, there it was.. Plus they have the Puerto Rico in 2 weeks - rest your ass then.

Just goes to show these kids have no freaking clue what, or who, Arnold Palmer was. They are entitled shiits that think the sun rotates around them - fock history and the ones who paved the way.

Puerto Rico and Match Play are simultaneous.

Still agree wholeheartedly with your point, though.

Puerto Rico and Match Play are simultaneous.

Still agree wholeheartedly with your point, though.

Oh yea, sorry - meant to say that. But hell, skip that one as well.. My bad.

If ever a tournament was in a good spot, this is it. You had the freaking Valspar last week - if you needed a rest, there it was.. Plus they have the Puerto Rico in 2 weeks - rest your ass then.

Just goes to show these kids have no freaking clue what, or who, Arnold Palmer was. They are entitled shiits that think the sun rotates around them - fock history and the ones who paved the way.

But why would they skip this? Not acting like the Bayhill is the grand daddy of events but I always thought it was a little more prestigious than this. I figured most would want to play in this anyway, let alone the year after he passes.

Fock Spieth DJ and Phil. Bums.

Then there's Mickelson skipping...

I dont like Fatty and I actually give him a pass, he went to Arnie's funeral

But why would they skip this? Not acting like the Bayhill is the grand daddy of events but I always thought it was a little more prestigious than this. I figured most would want to play in this anyway, let alone the year after he passes.

Fock Spieth DJ and Phil. Bums.

Man, I really don't 'know.. Not that this tourney (or Arnie) needed any help, but when TW wins a tournament 8 freaking times - you'd think that would kind of make it a must make.

Not defending Spieth, per se, but moving the Match Play to Austin screwed up his schedule.

Not defending Spieth, per se, but moving the Match Play to Austin screwed up his schedule.

He's got a ticket to Augusta for the next 20 years - he can skip the Shell... Plus he's played 1 time since the middle of February - how much more rest does a 20 year old need?

A lot of guys are adamant about playing the week before a major. Absolutely adamant.

Still and even then, it's pretty indefensible. It's ARNOLD PALMER.

My biggest thing is these guys are young besides Phil. Get off your ass and into your cushy plane seat and make the trip. People act like this is a 55 year old making a trip to China, taking a puddle jumper.

who the focks pick is it

**yes i am going to ###### about it now because by the time it gets to me i wont be around and then ed or cruzer can quote me and say, "why don't you pick?"** :thumbsup:

90% chance i take arnold at 6.7 anyway

who the focks pick is it

**yes i am going to ###### about it now because by the time it gets to me i wont be around and then ed or cruzer can quote me and say, "why don't you pick?"** :thumbsup:

90% chance i take arnold at 6.7 anyway

dank is up

If I had to pick a favorite right now I would have to go with (go Figure) Dain. Everyone one of these teams has a pick or two that is vomit-inducing.