RaiderHaters Revenge

Poll, Which are you?

Poll which are you?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Are you more of a Math/Science guy or a Literature/Arts type

• Math/Science
    • Literature/Arts

<---- your first literature/arts vote

Much stronger in math/science but appreciate art and lit.

Lit and arts here.

I think this is an interesting question though. Two types of people. Math science people like precision. Cold hard answers.

Lit and arts people prefer more amorphous concepts, things like that.

well crap how do I see who voted what that was part of the polling

Is there an option to show who voted for what as public?

Lit and arts here.

I think this is an interesting question though. Two types of people. Math science people like precision. Cold hard answers.

It was something I heard on a Dennis Prager interview, the generally speaking Conservatives are more math and science, and liberals (not leftists) are more arts and literature.

Thought it made alot of sense, that conservatives like reason and liberals are more about feelings

Lit and arts here.

It depends on the science. I’m very much a math/science guy, but medicine is pretty amorphous in its practice. My way of thinking has changed a lot because of my career choice.

It depends on the science. Im very much a math/science guy, but medicine is pretty amorphous in its practice. My way of thinking has changed a lot because of my career choice.

Shut up Brian.

Every time I'm given one of those tests trying to dump me into a category and/or map out what quadrant of the brain is most dominant, it's always the same thing; straight down the middle.

Pisses off the retards administering the tests. "Everybody has a dominant...."

uh, no.

Every time I'm given one of those tests trying to dump me into a category and/or map out what quadrant of the brain is most dominant, it's always the same thing; straight down the middle.

Pisses off the retards administering the tests. "Everybody has a dominant...."

uh, no.

Agreed. I can fail anything.

well crap how do I see who voted what that was part of the polling

I think we've concluded that RHR is not math/science. :D

I read books about math

Math sucks and bores me

Science is cool, and fascinating.

Literature is awesome, and I love to read.

Visual art is mostly dull and doesnt do anything for me. But performing arts are a much different story. Music, movies, tv are all great

Literature/Arts and not even close,did a fair amount of writing in my younger years,drama club etc. Am a fanatic when it comes to discussing music and movies.

More of a science and literature guy. But love art as well. Not really that big of a math fan but still pretty good in it

More of a science and literature guy. But love art as well. Not really that big of a math fan but still pretty good in it

Of course you are

Of course you are

He listed all of the above subjects and said he was good at them all. So cringy.

btw I am completely math, math and math, then some science, I can look at numbers and have answers instantly

Without the poll telling whose who, this poll is irrelevant

I was trying to see what % of the left leans into the arts/lit side and what % of the right leans into the math and science side

ironically imo the only illogical thing that the right believes is in a creator, not that I am saying that it doesn't exist, but the fact that there is no proof and is widely accepted as fact among the right

He listed all of the above subjects and said he was good at them all. So cringy.

Never did I say I was good at them all. Thats a blatant lie. I be the first to tell you I suck at art. Knowing the history of it and stuff? Yea thats easy. But actually trying to make art? Hell no.

btw I am completely math, math and math, then some science, I can look at numbers and have answers instantly

Without the poll telling whose who, this poll is irrelevant

I was trying to see what % of the left leans into the arts/lit side and what % of the right leans into the math and science side

ironically imo the only illogical thing that the right believes is in a creator, not that I am saying that it doesn't exist, but the fact that there is no proof and is widely accepted as fact among the right

Both sides have lots of illogical things.

Among other things, the right also has climate denial, cutting taxes without reducing spending doesn't blow up the deficit, don't ban assault rifles, Obummer not born in Hawaii, and Mexico paying for a wall.

Both sides have lots of illogical things.

Among other things, the right also has climate denial, cutting taxes without reducing spending doesn't blow up the deficit, don't ban assault rifles, Obummer not born in Hawaii, and Mexico paying for a wall.

those are individual things, really the only one is climate denial, which still a) hasn't been proven, B) hasn't shown that throwing trillions of dollars will do anything