Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Week 14 FU Thread

Where oh where to begin?

Mike Evans. Can you focking do anything, ever?? Never again will I draft this loser. FU, Mike

Mahomes. I hesitate to do this, but you're getting outscored by Josh Allen (who I'm pathetically playing against). IDC about a tough D. Quit lobbing up ducks and fire some TDs already

Jarvis Landry. Dude has done nothing all year. Nothing. The scrub I'm playing against naturally started him, and he has his best game of the year.

The unstoppable force that is:

ALVIN KAMARA

Three weeks in a row now.

That is all.

FU Aaron Rodgers. Up 27 at the end of the 3rd qtr. Why not throw 3 straight passes! How about handing the focking ball off to that Jones guy you goofy looking dork?

F*ck the Aints. How can an offense be so mentally weak that they can't function at 25% of their capacity if they aren't at home?

F*ck Jordan Reed's vagina.

F*ck New England for demoting James White to assistant waterboy.

F*ck Houston for being incapable of throwing to Hopkins against the effing Colts D...at HOME.

F you Hill. Thanks for the early exit, likely will reflect my early exit from the playoffs.

F you Chubb. Feel free to kick Mayfield in the nads for me.

F you Hill. Thanks for the early exit, likely will reflect my early exit from the playoffs.

F you Chubb. Feel free to kick Mayfield in the nads for me.

Man should have F'd Chubb an hour ago!!! :clap:

Kamara, white, I’ll never draft Kamara as long as Ingram is there, they just suck the life outta each other and while white was great at times I’m done with pats rbs.

One last time...

F*ck the Dolphins coaching staff for making Drake unstartable in fantasy when anyone with a normal amount of chromosomes can tell he is their most talented back. Another game wasted on my bench because I couldn't count on him to get more than 7 touches because his coaches consumed enough glue as children to supply thirty elementary schools.

• Like 1

Oh, man this is Courtland Sutton's day to shine! I can't wait for him to dominate as the new #1 in Denver's offense. Its going to be epic.

Oh, wait...1 catch for 4 yards at half time? WTF?

• Like 1

Fock the entire Denver defense. Thought I was so sneaky picking them up in all my leagues due to their easy schedule. lol.

No doubt. Totally screwed the pooch this week. Picked up these dogs a few weeks ago for this match-up. Opps they give up 20pts in the first half. I also was feeling pretty smart finding Fairbairn sitting on the wire this week and putting him in the line-up. Lost 7 pts on that brilliant move. I just need to get out of my own way most of the time.

I will not curse the Tasmanian Devil, Phillip Lindsay. He has been too good, and my memory, although impaired, is not that short.

However, 3 rushing yards in the 1st half against SF is not cutting it, friend. Could you please see fit to turn on the after-burners in the second half for a couple of long scores?

Golden Tate... haven't even seen him on the field... did he pull up lame, or did ole Nelson retake the #2

I really can't believe mike Evans usage. It's borderline criminal.

I really can't believe mike Evans usage. It's borderline criminal.

He catches a ball right away every game, and you think 'he's gonna have a good day'. Then he won't catch another till midway through the 4th qtr. It's amazing

He catches a ball right away every game, and you think 'he's gonna have a good day'. Then he won't catch another till midway through the 4th qtr. It's amazing

each week I want to sit him. Each week Rotoworld talks him up and I fall for it.

Ben is out. :wall: and I also have JUJU. Goodbye season.

I'm playing against Ben and JJSS this week. Things were looking good until they weren't. Fortunately this week doesn't matter, next week does.

Eff the Steelers for casually deciding to leave Ben out until they felt like putting him back in.

I'll second this one - I guess they are saving him for when they actually get eliminated.....

Mitch sucks. Stats over a season or can and do lie. He may be better one day but for now, he is almost all playbook shenanigans and tuck and runnery.

Fournette can lick bone for all I care. And Cody Kessler can kess my azz! You are a running football team you jerk wad! The fans don't count as receivers azz hat! And the Washington Redskins can skin one back for making the Giants Def look good. Azz clowns!

Mitch sucks. Stats over a season or can and do lie. He may be better one day but for now, he is almost all playbook shenanigans and tuck and runnery.

Convenient statement to make after the fact.