Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

Week 14 FU Thread

I have been on his case all season. Openly and repeatedly.

QBs undisputedly currently Fantasy better than Trubs..

Luck

Rothlisberger

Rivers

Mahomes

Wentz

Brees

Ryan

Wilson

Goff

Brady

Cousins?

Watson?

Rodgers?

I have him Top 12, he doesnt suck in my opinion. I think he clearly was not 100% tonight, he was all over the place even on short/timing passes.

On behalf of my boss, who obliterated every scoring record in league history...and lost to the 8 seed in the first round by 0.92 points. Who was his kicker? Steven "missed XP" Gostkowski.

• Like 1

FU Patriots James White who led the Patriots in their 37-7 early season win is an afterthought. Glad you lost!

FU Steelers Holding Big Ben out when he could have played. Glad you lost!

FU Chargers Overusing Ekeler at the expense of Jackson. Glad you will lose Ekeler for a game or two! But sorry for Ekeler

FU Bucaneers Not throwing to Evans but to gadget players instead. Glad you lost!.

FU Repo Patrol For starting Fitzgerald instead of Cook.

Went into SNF tied with my opponent.

2QB league

I have - Goff, Trubisky, Zuerlein

He has - Bears D

51.5 over/under theres no way I can lose right?

When zuerlein missed that FG in the 4th Q I think a piece of me died. I honestly felt like I was at a funeral.

On behalf of my boss, who obliterated every scoring record in league history...and lost to the 8 seed in the first round by 0.92 points. Who was his kicker? Steven "missed XP" Gostkowski.

Ouch! I lost a few weeks ago by 0.3 thanks to a Butker missed XP. :mad:

Ugh, where to start...

Russell Wilson, Gurley, Burton, Tate, Fairbairn... my whole team blows...

FU to FF sites that 'time out'. I switched from Houston D to Tennessee D, only to find out after that game started that my lineup change wasn't accepted because the page had timed out before I submitted it. Cost me my playoff game.

First off I should never have had a chance to win but the #3 had a horrible Sunday against my #6 team. That being through 57:30 of last night's game I was winning but ended up losing by 8. SEA on the bench (16 points) did me in when I went with BUF (2 points) but my real Week 14 FU goes to:

Justin Coleman. WHO?

He's the DB who picked up Cousins' fumble and, with 2:40 remaining and MIN out of timeouts decided to run it in for the TD instead of pulling a Gurley and simply downing it and letting Wilson run out the clock and preserve the shutout. That one move allowed Cousins to march down the field and beat me.

F0CK

Rallo, you really need to update that team in your signature. I don't think Knile Davis and Eddie Royal are doing you much good anymore.

Rallo, you really need to update that team in your signature. I don't think Knile Davis and Eddie Royal are doing you much good anymore.

I think Eddie Royal might be dead. Still scores more points than fornette by the way.

I think Eddie Royal might be dead. Still scores more points than fornette by the way.

Who do you despise more, Fournette or Njoku?

Justin Coleman. WHO?

He's the DB who picked up Cousins' fumble and, with 2:40 remaining and MIN out of timeouts decided to run it in for the TD instead of pulling a Gurley and simply downing it and letting Wilson run out the clock and preserve the shutout. That one move allowed Cousins to march down the field and beat me.

F0CK

I feel your frustration, but no defensive player will ever do that under any circumstances. Hindsight though, from a team perspective it did in a way cost them the shut out.

I feel your frustration, but no defensive player will ever do that under any circumstances. Hindsight though, from a team perspective it did in a way cost them the shut out.

You're totally right and as easy as it is to armchair QB, what Gurley does (and Brian Westbrook once in Dallas) is unreal. But they also can think about that situation pre-snap versus in the moment being on D with the fumble or an INT. But GD I was screaming at the TV for him to slide or get tackled, but the Viqueens just seemed disinterested in tackling him.

Who do you despise more, Fournette or Njoku?

ohhhh man. I think fornette really. Najoku was a trendy pick I got caught up in. Fornette. That was my pick. That was what was gonna win me the championship. That was...a so far wasted pick. Then he goes and argues with a fan? Tells him he's gonna whoop his ass? Come on man. If he gets suspended. I might find his address and mail him a bag of dickss.
  • Like 1

ohhhh man. I think fornette really. Najoku was a trendy pick I got caught up in. Fornette. That was my pick. That was what was gonna win me the championship. That was...a so far wasted pick. Then he goes and argues with a fan? Tells him he's gonna whoop his ass? Come on man. If he gets suspended. I might find his address and mail him a bag of dickss.

And he wanted to fight half of the Buffalo Bills which cost him a game. Momma needs to tell him its gonna be alright, and leave the thug life behind.

And he wanted to fight half of the Buffalo Bills which cost him a game. Momma needs to tell him its gonna be alright, and leave the thug life behind.

Kareem Hunt has proven that you need to get dropped from the team and then you can pretend to get therapy and hopefully get a job again in the NFL. Incognito thug is a tough road to hoe in this world with cell phones and TMZ.

If Hunt and friends give that girl late night Uber money (100 bucks) and her cell phone back, we never know her name or this story: push or no push. That is CRAZY to me. Aka I still do not know why they did not just Charlie Sheen it and pay her/them to go away BEFORE any altercations occurred. He will be on a team in 2020 pending these other altercations.

Fournette has earned maximum fantasy hate from me. He was hurt all year only to come back and play well just long enough to screw himself out of a week 13 game via idiotic, get your coaches canned-level brawling. Ultimate bust.

The Packers D did it a couple of years ago against Seattle in the NFC title game when they didn't even try to return a late interception - didn't work out too well for them....

Eddie Royal could have started for Golden Tate...