Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Hey good news! My 1st grade daughters PE teacher wasnt banging a student...

Why tho?

From what I've heard he was divorcing, and trying to take the kids. They had 4.

Sad deal...we just saw her. Never know what folks are dealing with. She had the thirst.

No habla Facebook.....pic and

CAN SIZE?!!!

Same

My semi-hilarious joke aside......

I have a daughter entering the 1st grade this year. If you have to explain this sort of thing to her, I feel for you. I'd want to handle it in a way in which I didn't have to tell her about suicide, but with all those other assshole kids running around saying stuff, I wouldn't want her armed with a lie against the truth.

My semi-hilarious joke aside......

I have a daughter entering the 1st grade this year. If you have to explain this sort of thing to her, I feel for you. I'd want to handle it in a way in which I didn't have to tell her about suicide, but with all those other assshole kids running around saying stuff, I wouldn't want her armed with a lie against the truth.

I sat her down yesterday and talked to her. We didnt discuss suicide..just said she had an accident. Then we talked about how the thirst...its real.

Ok that's sucky. Wow.

4 kids. Selfish...soooooo Selfish. That really sucks

Wish I hadn't opened this.

Buuuuuutt....she was banging some other dudes behind her husband's back.

Well she offed herself this weekend.

https://m.facebook.com/carrie.arp.3

Solid fit 7.5

Stuck up biatch won't answer my friend request :bench:

Stuck up biatch won't answer my friend request :bench:

Could poke her....not sure youll get alot of movement on that though. :)

How did she do it? Do you know?

Still bugging me

I have a friend I worked with for 6 years. We became pretty good friends. Her and her husband.

Well she was having an affair, and fell for the guy(also married)

Of course, the guy isn';t leaving his wife for her and now shes devastated. And shes really not in love with her current husband anymore (Wasn't before the affair either)

Anyway...She tried taking a whole bunch of pills. I think it was maybe more a call for help BUT...I ripped her a new one. Called her selfish and essentially a piece of sheet for leaving her two daughters without a Mom cause shes too chicken and selfish. I was pissed. I don't think that's in the suicide prevention handbook.

Guess this reminds me of that

Wonder if her hubby feels bad about this at all.

Not that it was his fault, but maybe if he'd reacted a little less harshly this gal would still be alive. Maybe he hates her guts but she was still a person. And mother to his kids.

I dunno, just something to think about. How our reactions can lead to things we maybe didn't intend and regret.

Wonder if her hubby feels bad about this at all.

Not that it was his fault, but maybe if he'd reacted a little less harshly this gal would still be alive. Maybe he hates her guts but she was still a person. And mother to his kids.

I dunno, just something to think about. How our reactions can lead to things we maybe didn't intend and regret.

Good question. From The Limited I've heard he was going to try to take the kids in the divorce. I'm not sure if infidelity is grounds for losing parental control of your kids or not?

Good question. From The Limited I've heard he was going to try to take the kids in the divorce. I'm not sure if infidelity is grounds for losing parental control of your kids or not?

Highly doubt it. Pretty much gotta be abuse or serious drug and alcohol problems or something else that endangers the kids. Unless they're all pretty old and then they'd have a say. Maybe he made them all hate her so they'd come live with him and that's why she offed herself