Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

The season discussion

Yeah my guys ventura, hochevar, Herrera pitch solid, Soria about blows it but watch he gonna end up with the win :mad:

and lucky for you, you get me next week when the royals don't have an off-day for 8 days :banana:

Anyone going to post the weekly standings like I did in the past?

I know I am out this year, but I would like to follow along...

Gratitude...

I had one game rained put but considering boston had 2 or 3 rain outs I really Shor myself in the foot. Sunday alone was sad. I for some reason thought Hellickson pitched today so I missed out on a W and I played Navarro and his game got rained out, leaving Vogt on the bench. Thankfully he went 0 Fer.

Literally should have been 7-7 if I started Hellickson (wins and whip) rather than 5-8.

Mets sucking thus Mike's Metropolitans sucking :mad:

<_<

:unsure: <_<

Bryce harper was a nice addition to my team :thumbsup:

I'm happy thus far with my supp players. Archer is killing me.

Not so bummed anymore that Burt took both Aybar & Simmons.

Segura is looking like a solid SS now that he found a new home in AZ.

Ha. I almost benched Granderson (.175) for Gomez stuck with Curtis.

End of 4th

CG 3-3 five (5) RBI and 2 HRs

<_<

<_<

:wave:

sorry ^_^ but i needed a good week, finally.

Mets had a great road trip/trip 20+ home runs in 9 games

I still lost. :mad:

<_<

even better when your Homer match-up real team is beatin up on the your opponents real team in the same week :banana:

even better when your Homer match-up real team is beatin up on the your opponents real team in the same week :banana:

So I noticed. <_< I was going to mention it going in but I had a feeling the Os wouldn't be able to hang with the champs. :cry:

I've been getting killed on Sundays. I think if each week so far had ended on Saturday, I'd be around .500. :dunno:

I feel like the rays have had a day off each week. Today they have one. It's hard to keep pace with some of these stacked teams when that happens. I'll definitely lose any lead I have over LA today.

And to top it off I lose Jaso and McGee to a rain out :D

A month into the season.... taking a look at my draft

Joey Bats has been what I expected. No more no less. Definitely could have used Wade Davis but luckily even with Boxberger going down I was able to draft Rodney and still have 3 closers. Got lucky there with the Rays choosing Colome as interim closer. Makes missing Kevin Jepsen sting a little less.

Zobrist has been meh so not lamenting his loss too much and out of the three pitchers I was torn between for rounds 2 and 3, the guy I passed on (Kazmir) has been struggling the most.

Benoit is on the DL but I think he will be alright and I badly need a source of holds. Howell has been useless and somehow focking Peralta is back from the dead and racking up holds in Seattle but not for me...

Upton has been a major surprise and maybe my steal of the draft. Hitting cleanup, even on the Padres and he is swiping some bags again.... Navarro is also heating up a bit as my #2 catcher.

I feel like the rays have had a day off each week. Today they have one. It's hard to keep pace with some of these stacked teams when that happens. I'll definitely lose any lead I have over LA today.

And to top it off I lose Jaso and McGee to a rain out :D

You're not loosing too much since my team forgot how to hit.

Just lost Dee Gordon for 80 games, WTF is Barry teaching these fockheads! :mad:

I look at my lineup and I really.like it. Of course it doesn't compare to a real redeaft lineup but it feels like one of the better that I've had.

Yet when I go to team stats and sort through I am bottom half in most offensive categories

Hey lambert, what's the return policy on Shelby Miller? I think he was broken in transit or something.

Note to the new owners....

keep plugging away even if things have not gone off to a great start. 8 of 14 teams make the playoffs and a few good weeks can make up a lot of ground.

also pay mind to how many add/drops go on in the league. If you have exclusive players sitting in free agency, they might not be worth a full time roster spot but they can help out on days that your main team is not playing. Not saying you need to be add/drop-aholics like some of us but it can sometimes really be the difference between winning or losing a few more categories each week.

Could I just sit tight with Strasburg, Archer, Smyly, Moore, Odorizzi and Shields on my roster and play them when they start games? Sure, but it helps to have guys like Hellickson and Karns that I can add when i'm short on wins/k's/quality starts...

Why Yahoo gotta lock your players when a game is rained out before it was scheduled to start? No time to sub in other players. :mad:

keep plugging away even if things have not gone off to a great start. 8 of 14 teams make the playoffs and a few good weeks can make up a lot of ground.

This. Last year's the Indians were 14th place after four weeks (26-36). The rest of the season: 176-102 Went 0-4 head-to-head to start the year, then won 15 of the next 17.

also pay mind to how many add/drops go on in the league. If you have exclusive players sitting in free agency, they might not be worth a full time roster spot but they can help out on days that your main team is not playing. Not saying you need to be add/drop-aholics like some of us but it can sometimes really be the difference between winning or losing a few more categories each week.

Could I just sit tight with Strasburg, Archer, Smyly, Moore, Odorizzi and Shields on my roster and play them when they start games? Sure, but it helps to have guys like Hellickson and Karns that I can add when i'm short on wins/k's/quality starts...

it feels like a weekly focking thing.

5/12 - Rays are off. Jays are off... Pittsburgh off, White Sox off aka most of my hitters. My weekly opponent? his core team all playing.

i know every team has off days but it feels like I always hit the teams that don't that week :dunno:

Love Thursday baseball :banana:

<_<

I'm surprised I didn't lose points for Bautista getting rocked :D

I'm surprised I didn't lose points for Bautista getting rocked :D

It's one of those intangibles that we all gained from. :thumbsup:

My real team sucking making this team suckin

Four sp's going today, hoping for 3 wins or more :thumbsup: