Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Trump, S**thole countries, highly skilled immigrants, deleted threads.

So I guess the thread was deleted? If so, thats quite disrespectful to those having a conversation in it.

In my last post in it asked the following...

I think racism heavily affects Trumps worldview and that his shiiithole remark is indicative of such. Those that disagree were arguing that Trump just desires higher skilled immigrants that can benefit the economy and race was a non factor.

Yet Trump is also on record as wanting less H-1B high skill visa immigrants here (most are from India if wondering) in the USA because he says having these highly skilled immigrants decimates U.S. workers and depresses American wages.

My instincts say these stances are in conflict with each other, but Im willing to listen to why I may be wrong on that. Can anyone educate me?

It was a 12 page thread. I dont know what the line of demarcation is, but at some point a thread belongs to the Geek Club as opposed to solely the person that started it. Especially when the topic wasnt even one of a personal nature.

She felt bad for Shonuff and Mobb. Cut her some slack.

• Like 1

I'm heartbroken. I mean, there was probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see our president be racist idiot and then lie about it.

And and and I mean, we will probably never again see the same half-dozen board trolls AKA Trump lovers come rushing to his defense blindly regardless of what he says does or otherwise.

, I sure hope there's an archive or something so we can restore this thing. That thread was basically the Ark of the Covenant.

• Like 1

I'm ###### heartbroken. I mean, there was probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see our president be racist idiot and then lie about it.

And and and I mean, we will probably never again see the same half-dozen board trolls AKA Trump lovers come rushing to his defense blindly regardless of what he says does or otherwise.

######, I sure hope there's an archive or something so we can restore this thing. That thread was basically the Ark of the Covenant.

I'll have mmmbeer send an email to Mike, stat.

• Like 1

I'm ###### heartbroken. I mean, there was probably a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see our president be racist idiot and then lie about it.

######, I sure hope there's an archive or something so we can restore this thing. That thread was basically the Ark of the Covenant.

I think there is another poster that has started some Trump threads. You will find what you seek using the search feature. Or, maybe that poster will start some more threads soon.

Why do people get that mad about deleted threads. Im sure it would be easy to start a new dumpster fire of a thread and pick up right where you left off. Someone call sho a snowflake. He will take over from there. Round on circles you go.

• Like 1

Learn to live in the moment.

The moment was happening, and I was living in it.

Id just gone back and read stories from this past October so that I could write what I felt was a well thought out post that could point out the fallacy of a good number of posts previously made in the thread, then within seconds of said post it was deleted.

I know thats not your problem....and Im not going to pretend that 15 minutes of my time on a Friday night is so invaluable that something tragic happened, but none of that makes it any less inconsiderate to me or anyone else that was actively engaged.

Maybe let's try and recreate it? I'm willing to stand in if you guys need a body.

Who wants to start? You want me to start?

Focking Trump. SO racist. Did you guys hear what he said about Haiti??? He focking called Haiti a poopohole. I don't even want to say what he actually said instead of poopohole, it's literally that bad.

I hate him.

Ok, you guys go now.

• Like 2

Maybe let's try and recreate it? I'm willing to stand in if you guys need a body.

Who wants to start? You want me to start?

Focking Trump. SO racist. Did you guys hear what he said about Haiti??? He focking called Haiti a poopohole. I don't even want to say what he actually said instead of poopohole, it's literally that bad.

I hate him.

Ok, you guys go now.

Wait...can we play this as different posters?

Why do people get that mad about deleted threads. Im sure it would be easy to start a new dumpster fire of a thread and pick up right where you left off. Someone call sho a snowflake. He will take over from there. Round on circles you go.

If you were to read my initial post, youd see I tried starting this thread exactly where the deleted thread left off. Seeing that said attempt has failed, is my anger now justified in your eyes?

Well...it is snowing here.

I am sorry falcon...this thread will get back on track. Give it 5 pages or so.

I accept your apology.

When someone tries to argue that Trumps views on immigration arent related to racism but instead related to merit, Ill jump back in.

Until then I feel confident in my belief that Donald Trump is a through and through racist.

I accept your apology.

When someone tries to argue that Trumps views on immigration arent related to racism but instead related to merit, Ill jump back in.

Until then I feel confident in my belief that Donald Trump is a through and through racist.

Trying to be as independent as I can here. All I have heard is that he labeled some countries as shitholes. Whether there are racial undertones, I have no idea. But I tend to think that people paint the pictures they want to see.

With that said, how do you define racist? In my opinion, there is a wide range of racism. Some people literally want every person of another race dead. Thats extreme racism IMO. Then there is the opposite end where people are generally uncomfortable around another race. If you asked me if I would be comfortable being in a room full of all hispanic or black men, I would say probably not. For all I know, it is a group of doctors and I would be totally comfortable. Or, it could be a group of gangbangers and I would curl up in the corner. If you asked me whether I would be more comfortable with my kids being friends with white kids whose parents cuss in front of them and/or are abusive, or black kids whose parents do not swear and/or are not physically abusive, I will send them over to the black friends house every time.

So where does Trump fall in the spectrum of racism, in your opinion?

It was a 12 page thread. I dont know what the line of demarcation is, but at some point a thread belongs to the Geek Club as opposed to solely the person that started it. Especially when the topic wasnt even one of a personal nature.

Acree :thumbsup:

Learn to live in the moment.

You go girl. :first: :lol:

:lol:

I accept your apology.

You know all of those countries that lefties claimed they were going to move to when Trump was elected? All those WHITE countries, btw? Canada, Australia, England, France, etc? Try moving to any of those countries if you are a broke, skill-less, uneducated schlep. They will kindly tell you to off.

There isn't another 1st world (or 2nd world) country that bases their immigration policy on feelings. They ALL base it on merit.

Before you call me a racist go use google for 5 minutes, you might learn something.

Side note:

The regurgitation of the race card this week was intentional.

Economy is booming. Bonuses going viral, fatter paychecks coming in a few weeks.

NK is bending the knee.

Trump is going to get the wall.

Trump's bill of health comes back A+.

Indictments sent out related to Uranium 1.

Comey memos ordered to be released.

Fusion GPS/DOJ/FBI scandal reaching a boiling point.

Trump cheered at UGA-Bama game during national anthem.

Trump signs MLK proclamation surrounded by successful black.

Russian investigation imploding.

Julian Assange fittin ta be released.

All in all, a tremendous week for MAGA, a disastrous week for the left, so they had to dust off the race card again.

• Like 1

When the going gets tough...."quit". Or... in this case...delete the thread.

Puke.

Trying to be as independent as I can here. All I have heard is that he labeled some countries as shitholes. Whether there are racial undertones, I have no idea. But I tend to think that people paint the pictures they want to see.

With that said, how do you define racist? In my opinion, there is a wide range of racism. Some people literally want every person of another race dead. Thats extreme racism IMO. Then there is the opposite end where people are generally uncomfortable around another race. If you asked me if I would be comfortable being in a room full of all hispanic or black men, I would say probably not. For all I know, it is a group of doctors and I would be totally comfortable. Or, it could be a group of gangbangers and I would curl up in the corner. If you asked me whether I would be more comfortable with my kids being friends with white kids whose parents cuss in front of them and/or are abusive, or black kids whose parents do not swear and/or are not physically abusive, I will send them over to the black friends house every time.

So where does Trump fall in the spectrum of racism, in your opinion?

In the other thread, the defense of Trump was that his comments and views were based on not wanting immigrants lacking in higher skills. I was hoping those making that argument would reconcile it with the Trump being on record as wanting to reduce the amount of highly skilled immigrants we allow in because those jobs should go to American workers.

Your post is a great one that actually invites the sort of discussion I find productive. I personally can understand and differentiate between a visceral reaction and an intellectualized belief system. I will circle back and respond to this one later, as Im in hopes of staying on my intended topic for but a few more moments before I pass out.

You know all of those countries that lefties claimed they were going to move to when Trump was elected? All those WHITE countries, btw? Canada, Australia, England, France, etc? Try moving to any of those countries if you are a broke, skill-less, uneducated schlep. They will kindly tell you to ###### off.

There isn't another 1st world (or 2nd world) country that bases their immigration policy on feelings. They ALL base it on merit.

Before you call me a racist go use google for 5 minutes, you might learn something.

SenatorRock, I want to thank you for responding.

How do you reconcile this view with Trump also being on record as wanting less H-1B visa high skill immigrants (most are from India if you were wondering) in the USA because he believes having these highly skilled immigrants decimates U.S. workers and depresses American wages?

Again, thanks for responding SenatorRock.

Just looking for clarification here, dose the board own this thread yet? :lol:

Just looking for clarification here, dose the board own this thread yet? :lol:

I bequeath thy thread to the board now and forever, and I shall consider any mod action that defies my bequeathel to be a heinous crime.

There is a silver lining in the deletion. This thread, "the one that belongs to the board", can be more civil.

Or we can just stop answering in your threads. Thats what Ill do.