Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

Keeper league, pre draft trade advice. Leave a link for yours

Salary cap, keeper league. PPR

I trade Derrick Henry for Adam Thielen??

start 2 rb and 3wr

My RBs David Johnson and Freeman (starters) bench Henry, Alex Collins and Tevin Coleman who I prob cut for $$ reason

Wrs- Baldwin and Allen (2 of 3 starters) Hogan, Goodwin, Funchess are 3 possible starters I currently have

My cap is tight so I will get outbid on anybody decent. So keep Henry or grab Thielen (both are relatively cheap this yr), rb depth worth having to start a lesser #3 wr??

Will help, leave a link

I gotta thing for Henry this year. Is there a flex position where you could play Johnson Freeman and Henry at the same time?

I actually think that Hogan is going to be just as good of a play as Theilen. I think Hogan has extremely sneaky high upside value.

I would keep Henry personally.

No flex spot. Id prefer to keep rb as i feel rb depth is hard to come by. That said in ppr i can see thielen with kirk being huge. As wr #3 he is tempting. Lewis in the fold is reason im considering it, thanks for reply.

Since you would still have Collins for RB depth I would make the trade. You have to start 3 WRs and Theilen is better than any of your 3rd options at WR. For me easy decision, give up a player you hope sits the bench for a guy you expect to start for you all season.

• Like 1