Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

No Muslim Refugee has ever committed an act of terror in the U.S.

My Google machine must be busted. :(

I guess so. Mine works fine. Be more smart

I guess so. Mine works fine. Be more smart

Still can't find it. It's almost like you're lying and I was right.

Still can't find it. It's almost like you're lying and I was right.

Care to bet?

I would think that we need to first come to an agreed definition of what a "Muslim Refugee" actually is. From there, it should be simple to have independent verification based on the naming of 1 individual who meets the criteria.

I would think that we need to first come to an agreed definition of what a "Muslim Refugee" actually is. From there, it should be simple to have independent verification based on the naming of 1 individual who meets the criteria.

That or HT could just post a link. :dunno:

My guess is that your definition is different than his for what a "Muslim Refugee" is.

I also know from experience that any violent crime committed by a Muslim is an act of terror to this crowd.

Part Deux:

I really wish especially those that are so in lock-step with Trump's Xenophobic policy would look up Samantha Bee's show on Syrian Refugees already here in the states. (Cue: "that libruhl kvnt! - fake news!")

A big chunk of them are doing some really good things for both active and returning U.S. soldiers. - I'm will to wager more so than the collection of chickenhawks on this bored by a significant factor.

Did you know that Syrian refugees (among other things) are four times more likely to start their own business? Incredibly entrepeneurial. It's about as good an example of the American Dream as one can imagine. And, given that we have entire cities being overgrown with weeds and decay (- and the blacks there ain't doing sshiit), I don't really have a problem with bringing in new blood.

But, if you want to compromise - let's start with a subset - Young Single Males from Muslim Countries.

It ain't ideal, but it beats painting toddlers and widows with the same brush. The definition of compromise is both sides walking away pissed off.

Your part deux looks like you hastily constructed a windmill to joust, and plastered a 'trump supporter' sticker on it. You could have said what you said, and kept out the glove slap at Trump supporters.

I voted for Trump, and don't see xenophobia. Were that so, Trump would have issued a travel ban from every Muslim country, notably, the largest one: Indonesia. Trump's ban mirrored the same countries that Obama's watch list included. I do not believe it was more complicated than that.

So, because he didn't include major muslim countries at all, and mirrored Obama's list...how could his policy be xenophobic? Was Obama xenophobic? It's also been upheld. Lower court judges have repeatedly attempted to block it, and have been overridden. It's in effect since the revision to its first iteration.

Secondly: when you reference Syrian refugees already here, you're discussing people who came here prior to Syria becoming known as a terrorist hotspot. In that regard, Syrian refugees are no different than any other refugee, and I can already see that most legal refugees/immigrants are more entrepreneurial than the risk-averse daisies we're growing here. The ME is a hotbed, and constantly in flux. Intel (ostensibly) knows where training camps/activity are, and - I believe - the list of banned areas is supposed to represent that.

I like the idea of banning males of a certain age range.

My guess is that your definition is different than his for what a "Muslim Refugee" is.

Right. This idiot, who takes his cue from left wing propaganda (That's what it is) doesn't know the difference between someone granted political asylum and a refugee. If he did and was actually informed and interested in debating the issue instead of playing games worthy of an 11th grader who knows it all, wouldn't be spouting his nonsense. He doesn't know the difference, but he just repeats what he was told like the ill informed childish dolt that he is. Wiffleball as well. Lefty games.

This has been an immigrant country from its inception ya focking 'tard

I know this was directed at someone else, but I have to comment on it.

I always smile when I see a progressive spend so much time on arguments that insist that "things are different now than when this country was first formed"...and then totally abandon that when it is expedient.

The current reality - a reality about which we have the advantage of seeing future manifestations in the EU - is that we can see what unchecked immigration of a specific culture causes, particularly when that specific culture is the one which birthed radicalism.

We don't want the troubles that the EU is experiencing. Do you?

That doesn't mean that the question is binary; it requires the application of nuance and insight, as wiffleball claimed was a trait absent in Trump supporters, but by extension insinuated is something people like you possess.

So possess it. What nuance of thinking would allow you to accept that allowing unchecked immigration from certain areas is simply not worth the potential damage it can do to our way of life?

We've completely shut down immigration in this country on several occasions. It was done for self-preservation.

We've also severely limited immigration, based upon our perception of the chance of success of assimilation. We have historically wanted a melting pot.

It's like mixing ingredients. A good cook only slowly introduces certain ingredients into a mix, to ensure that it melts right in and mixes well. Too much; too quickly, and it messes up the end result.

It's like that.

The Immigration Act of 1924 was just such an effort.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

There is a socio-cultural aspect to immigration. It should no longer be mindlessly throwing open doors. Contrary to what leftists claim about how "things change", not everything does. Only some things. Those things which consider human nature do not.

I also know from experience that any violent crime committed by a Muslim is an act of terror to this crowd.

Should be easy to test.

Post an example of a crime committed by someone of the Muslim faith, and see if people think it was a terrorist act.

Because I call bullsht.

Just taking that number at its face value without any fact checking, then that means greater than two-thirds of those cases of terrorism are homegrown.

I would like to see a lot more about that particular number. It doesn't even designate a time frame. And to my knowledge, we haven't jailed 1000 Terrorists in the last 10 years much less whatever time frame they're talking about. And notice how they call them cases? As opposed to convictions?

Something seems shady that that. Especially since chertoff was on TV today saying that 90% of the refugees we've taken in were women and children.

Still, without questioning that number at all, that tells us that better than twice as many terrorists are homegrown then are refugees.

You seem to quickly conclude - and apply - the term "homegrown". That doesn't mean that simply being in America is what radicalized these immigrants.

So you hedge and say that you want to know more, but you're more than willing to apply the term "homegrown" because it suits your narrative that it isn't Immigration policy itself which is responsible for this growth of terrorist activity here.

So I'm going to offer a scenario I find extremely realistic. Likely, even.

These immigrants who come here who are - purportedly - not yet radicalized. They're in a strange land with no roots; swimming now in a totally alien culture.

And other already radicalized Muslims are here to greet them.

Where do you think these radicals get their recruits? Naturally, immigrants will flock to people of their kind; it's human nature. Thus, the radicalization begins.

So. If one can accept this scenario as realistic, why would one characterize that as "homegrown terrorism" when the proper description of that is terrorist recruiting cells doing recruiting with newly provided immigrations as a result of our immigration policy?

Seems to me that it would be far more difficult to effectively recruit - still not impossible - if we banned males, like you were talking about.

But what we really need to do is crack down on the radicals themselves. If we know statistics like the number who are radicalized once here, we should have a pretty damned good handle on who it is doing the radicalizing.

But - 10,000 foot view here - I'm not at all convinced that our highest end law enforcement apparatus is at all interested in actually eliminating terrorism, just like I have never been convinced that they really wanted drugs to stop flowing into this country.

We're just pawns in a global game, and we are being fooled on what they're really doing on the regular. One of the things that is taking place in this game at the moment, IMO, is that terrorism is being allowed to infiltrate every corner of the globe because Globalists/NWO types understand that chaos breeds opportunity. If terrorism wreaks havoc everywhere, then the overrun will be far more likely to accept help from "global police" in Brussels, and *poof* goes autonomy; *poof* goes sovereignty.

That, IMO, is the plan. It was the purpose behind the EU, under the guise of a 'strong unifying currency'.

This terrorism thing was brewed in the ME - secular leaders in the ME systematically removed by this agenda - specifically to open Pandora's Box, and allow radical factions which were constantly fighting with themselves and lorded over by brutal secular dictators to suddenly culture in the Petri dish there, and escape their boundaries.

Saddam started it, with "faulty" intel. It wasn't faulty. It was manipulated/planted. Then went Musharraf. Then Qaddafi. Then the attempt was on Assad; this one seems to have run into difficulty. Each time one of these secular leaders fell, more chaos in religious terrorist factions ensued.

So - if I'm correct, and there is this purpose - then it would stand to reason that our leaders will pay only lip service to truly eliminating terrorism from our lands. Trump, though, is a wildcard. Just as toppling Assad seems to have failed (for now), keeping Trump out of office likewise has failed.

These globalists aren't running their agenda flawlessly. Trump and BREXIT could not possibly have been part of their plan, for instance. And, I would suppose, the more awry their plans go, the more overtly they'll have to expose their agenda in order to correct the track. The historically unprecedented attacks on Trump (save your "b-bu-but Obama attacks!!" progs. Even you cannot believe that the vitriol is equivalent) are such an example.

Keep eyes open and watch for things like that.

Somebody's mad. :lol:

I don't know if your one-word post is a continuation of a back-and-forth you're having with someone else, or if it is in response to my response to you: you didn't quote my response.

Child

It is hilarious a when you accuse other people of being childish, trolling stalkers. It's almost like you have no idea that you're universally hated here for exactly those behaviors. :wacko:

It is hilarious a when you accuse other people of being childish, trolling stalkers. It's almost like you have no idea that you're universally hated here for exactly those behaviors. :wacko:

I'm well aware of my standing here. But for me you have no standing.

I'm well aware of my standing here. But for me you have no standing.

You're just mad that I play the same games on you that you attempt on everyone else, only better and you get butt hurt about it. Clown.

You're just mad that I play the same games on you that you attempt on everyone else, only better and you get butt hurt about it. Clown.

Someone's mad👮🏻

Add Iranian Vegans to the list of things that have killed more US citizens in America than refugees.

1-0 :(

Add Iranian Vegans to the list of things that have killed more US citizens in America than refugees.

Drop in the bucket compared to the Clintons.

America's enemies within: How nearly SEVENTY have been arrested in America over ISIS plots in the last 18 months - including refugees who had been given safe haven but 'turned to terror'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3322649/The-enemy-Nearly-SEVENTY-arrested-America-ISIS-plots-include-refugees-given-safe-haven-turned-terror.html#ixzz5BigC7ckN

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

We are years behind Germany but

According to statistics from the Federal Criminal Police vedomstva Germany the number of offenses committed by asylum seekers has increased dramatically. Given the large number of immigrants, it is not surprising. In 2013 it was registered 32 495 crimes, and in 2014 - already 53 890. A particularly sharp increase in thefts (from 9421 to 16066) attacks with bodily injury (from 5172 to 8994)

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260393/muslim-migrants-increase-crime-germany-65-daniel-greenfield

Mohamed Noor

So dispite multiple examples MDC just ignores them and looks foolish in thread after thread

So dispite multiple examples MDC just ignores them and looks foolish in thread after thread

I am still waiting for one example of a Muslim refugee committing a fatal act of terror on US soil. :bandana:

I am still waiting for one example of a Muslim refugee committing a fatal act of terror on US soil. :bandana:

I posted a few in this thread. You just ignore them.

MDC is wanting only dead people to justify his existence, the fact that we have thwarted numerous attacks by said muslim refugees isnt enough for him

MDC is wanting only dead people to justify his existence, the fact that we have thwarted numerous attacks by said muslim refugees isnt enough for him

You do know what MDC is the acronym for, right? (The Texas punk band, that is) :ninja:

I honestly don't know the answer. But if you're so inclined, look up Faisal shahzad. He's the dude that did the Times Square bombing.

I think you'd want to look into individual cases. In some cases they are what is known as aspirational at best. Others are pretty clear cases of entrapment. I'm sure there are some legitimate ones out there too but just for the record and off the top of my head see below.

Duka brothers, Fort Dix.

2009 NY subway

Orilla terrorist training camp.

Or the one that got all of our attention and really screwed up our visits to the airport. The 2006 gel bombs. Claimed to come close to killing almost 10,000 people. How they ever came to that number is beyond anybody's best math. They're supposed to blow up inner Continental flights? Except for one sad detail. They didn't have any passports or plane tickets yet.

Just saying some of these they almost did such-and-such! Crimes are pretty far from execution. Most of the gel bomb guys did very light prison if any at all.

But huge headlines before midterms.