nospk

Who’s drinkin tonight?

I've recently found a new appreciation for wine also. If you drink too much though the hangover sucks.

Apothic Crush is life. Like Vudu said though, it's hard to just have one

I've recently found a new appreciation for wine also. If you drink too much though the hangover sucks.

Right. The amount it takes for me to get buzzed is pretty close to the amount it takes to trigger a hangover.

I've cut down on wine by adding a distilled drink first. Currently have 3 single malts or Winchester Bourbon over a frozen stone, Manhattan (currently with 100 proof Knob Creek rye), or a slightly dirty martini (with whatever vodka and this spicy mix from a local olive mill: https://www.queencreekolivemill.com/spanish-fly-martini-mix.html )

:cheers:

I've been killing Bloody Mary's lately. Teaspoon of horseradish--

Not some pansy store bought mix. Homemade.

Today I smoked a 17lb brisket and 10 lbs of chicken wings. Food and drink on the way. :cheers:

• Like 1

Spent a lot of time out in the sun getting exercise today. Post dinner, ready to get my kid to bed and open up a few cold ones during the game. 80 degrees and sunny in Philly. :thumbsup:

Spent a lot of time out in the sun getting exercise today. Post dinner, ready to get my kid to bed and open up a few cold ones during the game. 80 degrees and sunny in Philly. :thumbsup:

But whats the weather like where you are? ;)

long hot day. lacrosse games 2 hrs away starting at 9:00a. just got back. quick late lunch, shower... now sitting out back drinking dark and stormies

But whats the weather like where you are? ;)

79. Its always slightly cooler in Fishtown. ;)

Took tomorrow off , soooooo. Still got to go in to work for an hr in the morning to read a sleep study though :mad: :banana:

Give me about 12 hours and I'll be sitting around a campfire with a cold one in my hand. :cheers:

Give me about 12 hours and I'll be sitting around a campfire with a cold one in my hand. :cheers:

Same here. :cheers:

Same here. :cheers:

You jackoff around a campfire too? Cool, we should snapchat. :o

Going to karaoke tonight with the in laws.

I don't sing, but I do drink!

I don't know if I could drink enough to sit through that. Good luck. :cheers:

That's one thing I cannot handle is karaoke,if i go to a bar and that's going on,I'm out.

You jackoff around a campfire too? Cool, we should snapchat. :o

Slow down. I don't jump into snapchat that easily.

Almost every weekend starting in April through October we're down at the beach during the day and sit around the campfire at night. It's focking great. Kids love it too.

I don't know if I could drink enough to sit through that. Good luck. :cheers:

I've added that to my DJ repertoire. Haven't done it much, but starting Memorial Monday, I will be doing it every Monday through the summer/fall

In laws? What the F am I missing here?

Slow down. I don't jump into snapchat that easily.

Almost every weekend starting in April through October we're down at the beach during the day and sit around the campfire at night. It's focking great. Kids love it too.

That's the same routine I follow. Been heading to the lake for a couple of weeks already. On the first trip, we still had a foot of snow on the ground. :cheers:

In laws? What the F am I missing here?

That's what I call my kid's mothers family. We are still friendly and still hang out.

Having a couple of beers while I grill bourdon Dijon glaxed pork chops and rosemary red potatoes. We will have a bottle or two of wine with the pork chops.

Is a frog's Butt water toght?

Started with messican food and margaritas,now moved on to Boulevard Wheat beer :cheers:

Started with messican food and margaritas,now moved on to Boulevard Wheat beer :cheers:

I thought you weren't drinking? :dunno:

I thought you weren't drinking? :dunno:

Only 3rd time in 40 days,that's damn good for me.......btw i just posted another song in the Porcupine Tree thread called Open Car,very short one,give it a test ride. :cheers:

Bummer SP. Sorry to hear that.

Been setting up fireworks the last 2 days and have a good friend helping me,am peronally trashed on Crown at the moment but checking in as tuesday night drinking with friends is rare here......

Enjoy!!

Daughter graduated HS tonight. She had some friends over. Took all their keys. Bought them beer and whatnot. Let the parents know before. They played beer pong. All 18 and over. Got two of them sleeping on the couch as I write this.

Crazy sh!t guys.

My daughter is dating a future Marine. Love this kid. Tired.

Daughter graduated HS tonight. She had some friends over. Took all their keys. Bought them beer and whatnot. Let the parents know before. They played beer pong. All 18 and over. Got two of them sleeping on the couch as I write this.

Crazy sh!t guys.

Nice. They are gonna party either way so it’s either under your watch or in some potentially bad situation, good call. 18 they are adults, they can handle themselves well enough. The parenting brigade will be in here tomorrow acting like they are 9 yr olds and should be fed warm milk in baby bottles instead.