Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Brady/Belichick Feud?

Eagles beat the Pats so bad they ended their dynasty. :pointstosky:

Sad.

you should have watched the game

Any truth to the rumor Brady's retiring this year? Or is he just putting pressure on BB?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-tom-brady-quiet-about-playing-status-in-2018/ar-AAw0O5D?ocid=ientp

Brady talks to Kraft and gets Kraft to force BB to trade Jimmy G.

Brady retires before the end of the next year begins, leaving them with only Brian Hoyer at QB

That is next level right there.

BB has no choice but to make Alex Guerrero vice team president

Who knows. Hes in uncharted territory here

:shocking:

Not the response I thought I'd get.

After seeing how badly Dougie P outcoached Bellid1ck and Tom Brady dropping that pass and fumbling the game away in crunch time, they probably lost all respect for each other forever.

Who knows. Hes in uncharted territory here

What uncharted territory? Not publicly saying that he is not retiring after saying last year that he wanted to keep playing and being under contract?

After seeing how badly Dougie P outcoached Bellid1ck and Tom Brady dropping that pass and fumbling the game away in crunch time, they probably lost all respect for each other forever.

you're trying to hard. Let it come naturally.

What uncharted territory? Not publicly saying that he is not retiring after saying last year that he wanted to keep playing and being under contract?

Being a 41 year old superstar quarterback

Being a 41 year old superstar quarterback

Who didn't win #6 because BB is a baby that took things personal

Maybe that witch doctor Tommy Pigtails hangs out with can intervene. Get the two of them naked together in a yurt, have them smoke a bowl and share their feelings etc. :dunno:

Maybe that witch doctor Tommy Pigtails hangs out with can intervene. Get the two of them naked together in a yurt, have them smoke a bowl and share their feelings etc. :dunno:

You just made drobs hard.

Who didn't win #6 because BB is a baby that took things personal

A different decision on Butler may or may not have given the Pats a victory. Impossible to know that now, but hes really only one guy.

Philly just plain beat them.

A different decision on Butler may or may not have given the Pats a victory. Impossible to know that now, but hes really only one guy.

good job at talking out both sides.

Philly beat them through the air by taking advantage of a secondary that was missing one of its best players and who had not played together as a single unit without said player pretty much all year.

Not saying pats wouldve won but it sure raises the question.

Lol at Pats fans still grasping to find that one single reason for the SB loss.

Butler taking advantage of the dumbest goal line call in SB history wasnt likely to happen again.

Philly was a better team that day.

Butler taking advantage of the dumbest goal line call in SB history wasnt likely to happen again.

yep, just barely but better

Eagles were better at every position except TE. That one was close.

Not really. Philly was a great team and they absolutely deserve all credit due. Ive said that since day one.

But benching your best or second best corner whod played virtually every snap all year and who previously won you a super bowl through one of the greatest plays ever, in a game where you then got beat like a drum through the air, was definitely a focking boneheaded move if there ever was one.

Not really. Philly was a great team and they absolutely deserve all credit due. Ive said that since day one.

But benching your best or second best corner whod played virtually every snap all year and who previously won you a super bowl through one of the greatest plays ever, in a game where you then got beat like a drum through the air, was definitely a focking boneheaded move if there ever was one.

Nailed it

Let's not forget the meathead in Atlanta making every wrong call you can make for a half of football. Two boners in a row and they act like they are the steel curtain.

• Like 1

In an alternate universe I bet Bellid1ck plays Butler but the Eagles top QB, LT and LB dont get hurt and they win by 20.

In an alternate universe I bet Bellid1ck plays Butler but the Eagles top QB, LT and LB dont get hurt and they win by 20.

Excellent post.

And I don't even like the eagles.

Honestly, what do you picture Brady doing after retirement? He sure as hell doesn't strike me as the charity kind of guy. Other than his accountant handing him a check to sign to reduce his tax burden.

The dude is human Sominex when he's on screen talking, so that rules out a broadcasting job.

Honestly, I don't know what the hell he would do. He's about as Bland as plain yogurt.

In an alternate universe thinking howdy doody would have been better than Foles :lol:

and no one else hurt, just Eagles players :D

Honestly, what do you picture Brady doing after retirement? He sure as hell doesn't strike me as the charity kind of guy. Other than his accountant handing him a check to sign to reduce his tax burden.

The dude is human Sominex when he's on screen talking, so that rules out a broadcasting job.

Honestly, I don't know what the hell he would do. He's about as Bland as plain yogurt.

Reality show, sex change.

Patriots were 2nd in the league (IND was #1) in Total Player Quality Lost (i.e. most impacted by injuries) in 2017.

Peyton Manning is a regular Al Michaels :wacko:

I'm pretty sure TB12 will be happy trying to Con the world with his right hand man Alex Guerrero. maybe they have a new cancer water in the pipeline?

Patriots were 2nd in the league (IND was #1) in Total Player Quality Lost (i.e. most impacted by injuries) in 2017.

Yeah but they were healthy going into the playoffs. A lot of that is being careful and sitting guys because they clinched the AFC east in Sptember. Can't count sitting guys down the stretch.

Were they missing an All Pro QB and LT?

All that matters is what actually happened on the field: the Eagles won.

All that matters is what actually happened on the field: the Eagles won.

And there it is :first:

defeated at an argument, crawls back to this :clap:

Yeah but they were healthy going into the playoffs. A lot of that is being careful and sitting guys because they clinched the AFC east in Sptember. Can't count sitting guys down the stretch.

Hightower and Edelman would beg to differ.

• Like 1

And there it is :first:

defeated at an argument, crawls back to this :clap:

I agree with your argument that Bellid1cks awful coaching decisions may be why the Pats lost. Guess what: coaching is part of the game.

Remember when you were laughing about how Dougie P was coaching HS 10 years ago? :lol:

from yesterdays Boston globe

"The Patriots quarterback seems to be enjoying his time in Qatar with his family.

As the Best Buddies Global Ambassador, Tom Brady was in Qatar Sunday for the official launch of the partnership between Best Buddies Qatar, the Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy (SC), and the Qatar Museums."

Good call, consistently wrong on everything.

Hightower and Edelman would beg to differ.

Hightower I'll say is a major loss. Offense didn't miss a beat without Edelman.

from yesterdays Boston globe

"The Patriots quarterback seems to be enjoying his time in Qatar with his family.

As the Best Buddies Global Ambassador, Tom Brady was in Qatar Sunday for the official launch of the partnership between Best Buddies Qatar, the Supreme Committee for Delivery and Legacy (SC), and the Qatar Museums."

Good call, consistently wrong on everything.

Obsess much? Geesus.

Yeah, he does a best buddies thing about once a year from what I've seen. That's not exactly a new Endeavor for him. That's a far cry from actually doing something. Other than you know taking probably an all-expense-paid vacation to the Middle East to make a fuking appearance.

Leave it to weirdo Brady to vacation in Qatar of all places. I bet his family does summers in Rangoon, take luge lessons and make meat helmets too.

Leave it to weirdo Brady to vacation in Qatar of all places. I bet his family does summers in Rangoon, take luge lessons and make meat helmets too.

😂

Isn't Qatar currently in the middle of like a global embargo on top of everything else? And about to be stripped of their World Cup hosting?

Geesus. Next up, the Burma Special Olympics.