Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

Wrestlemania 34: Main Event confirmed

Will Ronda put Stephanie in her submission hold...The Big Tit Squeeze.

Well, not the main event, but it will be one of the matches yes. Will be a bit of a chit show since Ronda is new, Stephanie is not really a performer and Angle is over the hill but can still take bumps. HHH is the only one who can be in the ring for a length of time. We will see a few fun spots with Ronda brutalizing Steph and Triple H getting cheap shots in on angle. I expect the finish to be Ronda tapping Steph out as I assume they will want an armbar variant as her finisher. Or maybe even tapping out Triple H.

Looking forward to it and seeing Ronda on wwe as she is now full time there instead of just a guest star.

Well, not the main event, but it will be one of the matches yes. Will be a bit of a chit show since Ronda is new, Stephanie is not really a performer and Angle is over the hill but can still take bumps. HHH is the only one who can be in the ring for a length of time. We will see a few fun spots with Ronda brutalizing Steph and Triple H getting cheap shots in on angle. I expect the finish to be Ronda tapping Steph out as I assume they will want an armbar variant as her finisher.

Looking forward to it and seeing Ronda on wwe as she is now full time there instead of just a guest star.

New reports over the weekend said it is the planned main event.

New reports over the weekend said it is the planned main event.

Ok I see it now, I had thought you were just generalizing. Interesting decision if they keep it that way.

i dont even follow wrestling and I had heard this was going to be the main event like a month ago. ... okay a month may exaggerating but pretty sure I heard it a while ago, like right after Rousey made her debut. May have heard it the day after that from Peter Rosenberg on the Michael Kay show. Something about Rousey doing something to Stephanie and the Wrestlemania event would end up being Stephanie and HHH against Ronda and probably Angle.

Would have been better if the Rock came back. Didn't he and Rousey do a little skit with Stephanie and HHH a few Wrestlemanias ago?

Isnt she making a Roadhouse reboot? Or did that end when that lady kicked her face in?

i dont even follow wrestling and I had heard this was going to be the main event like a month ago. ... okay a month may exaggerating but pretty sure I heard it a while ago, like right after Rousey made her debut. May have heard it the day after that from Peter Rosenberg on the Michael Kay show. Something about Rousey doing something to Stephanie and the Wrestlemania event would end up being Stephanie and HHH against Ronda and probably Angle.

Would have been better if the Rock came back. Didn't he and Rousey do a little skit with Stephanie and HHH a few Wrestlemanias ago?

They wanted Rock but his movie insurance has a snag with letting him take bumps in a wwe ring, something like that. I’m sure they tried, Dwayne is one of the biggest draws in the world. I’m still praying he gets on the show somehow someway.

They wanted Rock but his movie insurance has a snag with letting him take bumps in a wwe ring, something like that. Im sure they tried, Dwayne is one of the biggest draws in the world. Im still praying he gets on the show somehow someway.

:lol:

You're 11

:lol:

You're 11

I dont get the joke. This is some of your laziest work. What part of that post caused a snicker from the highest horse in all the land?

Is it because I know the details of the situation or is it just a general har har yew like rasslin so yew R dum thing? Or is it because I like Dwayne Johnson, one of the worlds most popular stars? I want to know so I can understand the humor.

Ha-Ha!

The live crowd crapped all over yet another Reigns main event at WM. This is awful and this is boring chants during his match with Lesnar. CM Punk chants as well. The booing was so loud at one point that they turned down the mic so you could only here the announce team. The live crowd were hitting around a beach ball and trying to get a wave started up and doing everything to undercut the world title match. McMahon needs to pull the plug on the four year push of Reigns to the WM's main event. He will never be his next Hogan, Austin, Rock, or Cena. Fans hate him. The fans last year started up a "shut the fock up" when Reigns tried to cut a promo. He is suppose to be cheered since he's the "good guy" but it is never gonna happen. Lesnar must have signed a new deal to stay with the WWE or there is no way McMahon would have booked him to win.

Rousey and Angle vs Stephaine and Triple H was the match of the night in terms of pure entertainment.

Im watching on a delay. Flair vs. Asuka about to start. :headbanger:

I am happy glad that Charlotte beat Asuka and all this hype over the undefeated streak is over.

I got home at 10:30 and streamed it for free.

Brutal. absolutely brutal to watch

Rowdy Ronda Rousey and Kurt Angle vs Stephanie McMahon and Triple H.

Those people are still around? I seem to remember them there in the 90s. Holy crap.

Those people are still around? I seem to remember them there in the 90s. Holy crap.

Kurt Angle walks with a permanent limp, walks like he's 85

HHH wrestles twice a year and he and stephanie wun WWE

Why weren't they in lingerie ? :mad:

because I'm not on the writing team

because I'm not on the writing team

:clap:

I got home at 10:30 and streamed it for free.

Brutal. absolutely brutal to watch

Yah. It was really bad.

The Asuka vs Flair and Nakamura vs. Styles were the only well wrestled matches.

Taker vs. Cena was terrible. Last like 2 minutes and it was clear Cena didn't want to take a bump. Taker looked way better. which was weird, since Taker is like 100 years old.

The rest of the card was a bunch of gimmick matches, by people who can't even wrestle.

Main event was ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz.

Yah. It was really bad.

The Asuka vs Flair and Nakamura vs. Styles were the only well wrestled matches.

Taker vs. Cena was terrible. Last like 2 minutes and it was clear Cena didn't want to take a bump. Taker looked way better. which was weird, since Taker is like 100 years old.

The rest of the card was a bunch of gimmick matches, by people who can't even wrestle.

Main event was ZZZZZZZzzzzzzz.

Im not understanding the wrasslin crowd. So you guys look for "well wrestled matches"? Would you watch if all the guys were good at fake wrestling but were no namers in underwear and boots with no gimmick?

I thought how well these guys can "wrestle" was a thing of thr past. Isnt it only about the male soap opera stroylines?

Im not understanding the wrasslin crowd. So you guys look for "well wrestled matches"? Would you watch if all the guys were good at fake wrestling but were no namers in underwear and boots with no gimmick?

I thought how well these guys can "wrestle" was a thing of thr past. Isnt it only about the male soap opera stroylines?

Most popular 2 wrasslers of all time. Hogan/Flair didn't wrestle a lick

Stone Cold and The Rock too

Most popular 2 wrasslers of all time. Hogan/Flair didn't wrestle a lick

Isnt over half the show just standing in the ring talking waiting to be blindsided by an aluminum chair?

Isnt over half the show just standing in the ring talking waiting to be blindsided by an aluminum chair?

Now it is. didn't used to be.. BROTHER!

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not a hardcore wrestling fan. I don't watch RAW/Smackdown or follow the stories at all. I watch Wrestlemania, because that's the one event where it's 3 hours of straight wrestling. I want to see "the best of the best" jumping off the top of the steel cage, top ropes, taking bumps, etc. etc.

It's too bad Gorilla Monsoon RIP wasn't announcing last night, so he could have called out Shinsuke Nakamura's Pearl Harbor of AJ Style

The Ronda Rousey match was awesome and she looked great. It wasn’t the main event, that went to an abortion of a championship match. But most people agree Ronda stole the show tag match was the most fun of the night.

Most popular 2 wrasslers of all time. Flair/Hogan didn't wrestle a lick

fixed your post. you're welcome. :lol: