Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

So the police ask Paul Richardson if he is in a gang.

The dude has tatoo's completely covering his arms, they want to look like a ganster but dont want to be called on it. Give it a rest man, this baby crap is out of hand

If they asked him, how do they know he told them the truth?m

Proverbs 24:17

I.have.a.cleaning.service.about.40.employees.if.someone.applys.and.is.all.tatted.up.head.to.toe.my.first.thought.is.did.he.do.time....sorry.....and.its.not.a.black.thing.....jeeeezzzzz

Sorry you see things like that.

First thing I think is, look it's a person with tatoos.

Sorry.

Thanks the way I see it.

Psalm 128.

I.have.a.cleaning.service.about.40.employees.if.someone.applys.and.is.all.tatted.up.head.to.toe.my.first.thought.is.did.he.do.time....sorry.....and.its.not.a.black.thing.....jeeeezzzzz

Why are there so many periods?
  • Like 1

for.some.reason.on.this.site.the.space.bar.doesnt.work.sometimes..????Weepaws,I.am.in.my.late.50's.Marine.vet.have3.tatoos.been.in.business.for.myself.for.many.years.I.am.usually.right.if.a.guys.arms.are.totally.covered.in.tatoos.What.pissssses.me.off.is.he.is.making.this.a.black.thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do ask once again, how do they know the answer he gave them was the truth?mm

for.some.reason.on.this.site.the.space.bar.doesnt.work.sometimes..????Weepaws,I.am.in.my.late.50's.Marine.vet.have3.tatoos.been.in.business.for.myself.for.many.years.I.am.usually.right.if.a.guys.arms.are.totally.covered.in.tatoos.What.pissssses.me.off.is.he.is.making.this.a.black.thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usually right also means sometimes wrong judgement at times then right?

Ps thanks for your service too this country.

Proverbs 24.

The dude has tatoo's completely covering his arms, they want to look like a ganster but dont want to be called on it. Give it a rest man, this baby crap is out of hand

Here come all the liberals now I bet... True statement above but hell, nowadays you can live in New Orleans, have a history of beating your family, be carrying an illegal loaded gun, physically fight back against arrest, have additional history of physical conflict with others, be selling stolen items, and if you get shot or tased while you are fighting arrest, you have Obama with you in the fight against the police.

Go kaepernick go.

Noone should dare ever question gang affiliations. Go Chicago and Obamas direct attention to the crime in that city.

God love you all. And let's add in: Open borders forever!!

Usually right also means sometimes wrong judgement at times then right?

Ps thanks for your service too this country.

Proverbs 24.

I said my 1st thought... i cant help it. Of course I check it out. Think about these poor policeman, there are black lives matter groups that scream kill cops. When they pull a black guy over, and he is head to toe tatted, with a lot of gang violence in DC. He has to be nervous and ask. They are going to torch this poor policeman now. Because they will make it a race thing. Dont you think if a white guy with tons of tattoos would draw some concerns ? Lets get real, most of the gang members in DC are black anyways. I am just sick of this Social Justice BS !!!! We elected a black president that went aound on tour, telling blacks they are being screwed over... and they bought it.

I said my 1st thought... i cant help it. Of course I check it out. Think about these poor policeman, there are black lives matter groups that scream kill cops. When they pull a black guy over, and he is head to toe tatted, with a lot of gang violence in DC. He has to be nervous and ask. They are going to torch this poor policeman now. Because they will make it a race thing. Dont you think if a white guy with tons of tattoos would draw some concerns ? Lets get real, most of the gang members in DC are black anyways. I am just sick of this Social Justice BS !!!! We elected a black president that went aound on tour, telling blacks they are being screwed over... and they bought it.

Well, they didnt exactly buy it. They got it at rent a center. $99 a week yo!

Gotcha. Just wondering, thought it was funny.

I agree with weepaws when he says thank you for all, and anything you ever did for this country.

I got 1 brother with almost 20 years in the Navy. And the other 1 with over 10 years for the FBI's SWAT team.

I'd take your judgements on people over mine any day of the week .

Gotcha. Just wondering, thought it was funny.

I agree with weepaws, and thank you for all, and anything you ever did for this country.

I got 1 brother with almost 20 years in the Navy. And the other 1 with over 10 years for the FBI's SWAT team.

I'd take your judgements on people over mine any day of the week .

Smart decision, but what did you do again for the country?

Being.in.the.military.andbeing.a.business.owner.for.so.long.i.feel.that.this.race.card.is.so.old.no.one.gives.a.crap.anymore.White.people.have.been.told.shut.up.racist.if.we.point.something.out.and.we.cower.and.do.so.of.course.this.all.started.with.obama.leading.the.charge.iam.sick.of.i.bet.that.cop.gets.fired.its.all.out.of.control.

Smart decision, but what did you do again for the country?

I did absolutely nothing. That's why even though I'm a snap judgement guy. I always defer my opinions on people, who through experience like snatchit, should know more than me.

What about you tough guy?

I did absolutely nothing. That's why even though I'm a snap judgement guy. I always defer my opinions on people, who through experience, should know more than me.

What about you tough guy?

I don't talk about myself on social media as I don't care about what people think about me even though I put my time in. But since you love talking about about others in family I will boast: My dad fought on a ship against the japanese in WW2. Zeros came at his ship in suicide missions. My grandfather was infantry in WW1 and was given a purple heart.

So fvck you tough guy.

Being.in.the.military.andbeing.a.business.owner.for.so.long.i.feel.that.this.race.card.is.so.old.no.one.gives.a.crap.anymore.White.people.have.been.told.shut.up.racist.if.we.point.something.out.and.we.cower.and.do.so.of.course.this.all.started.with.obama.leading.the.charge.iam.sick.of.i.bet.that.cop.gets.fired.its.all.out.of.control.

I agree again. Obama could've unified the whole country during the Furgeson incident with Brown.

He chose to do the opposite. Started his own agenda race war. And it's gotten progressively worse ever since.

I don't talk about myself on social media as I don't care about what people think about me. But since you love talking about about others in family I will boast: My dad fought on a ship against the japanese in WW2. Zeros came at his ship in suicide missions. My grandfather was infantry in WW1 and was given a purple heart.

So fvck you tough guy.

So we both got family who's opinions are probably greater than our owns because of what they have done/do.

So whats the problem?

So we both got family who's opinions are probably greater than our owns because of what they have done/do.

So whats the problem?

Wrong. Ive done my time and i disagree at times with my dad who is in his nineties. It has nothing to do with service and even more so nothing to do with federal or executive government service employees. Its about right and wrong.

I said I have split decisions on people. (Always been a flaw of mine).

But what I do, do. Is defer to people who have been there, done that, do it. If they have a different opinion to mine.

Someone who knows more than me through their experience, I can change my opinion because I think they should know better.

You asked me what I've done?

I never said I did anything.

Been here for 15 years, never once did I post I did anything about doing anything worthwhile, because I haven't.

That's why I specifically said, I'll always defer to the people who have done the sh1t, that I never did, over my initial reaction.

Dude, wtf are you talking about? Out of all your argumentative football posts, this takes the cake. We went from me saying I would agree to someone like snatchits opinion on someone, over mine (if it was different). Because they've been there done that.

To criminals know better because they're criminals?

Dude, you're f'd up.!

Dude, wtf are you talking about? Out of all your argumentative football posts, this takes the cake. We went from me saying I would agree to someone like snatchits opinion on someone, over mine (if it was different). Because they've been there done that.

Dude, you're f'd up.!

So all of your opinions are great because someone else in your family did something you think is great. Good for you.

This.is.just.a.post.about.another.millionaire.football.player.cryin.racist.again.I.feel.bad.for.the.police.I.am.friends.with.some.they.are.so.affraid.of.being.called.racist.that.they.let.most.of.thier.stuff.slide.welcome.to.the.new.america

Again I ask, how do they know that the answer he gave is the truth?

Psalm 129:1-4.

Proverbs 24:16-21.

Again I ask, how do they know that the answer he gave is the truth?

Psalm 129:1-4.

Proverbs 24:16-21.

exactly

This.is.just.a.post.about.another.millionaire.football.player.cryin.racist.again.I.feel.bad.for.the.police.I.am.friends.with.some.they.are.so.affraid.of.being.called.racist.that.they.let.most.of.thier.stuff.slide.welcome.to.the.new.america

Yep. This is the worst case scenario for the US, but it was obamas goal. He achieved his main goal of racial division.

Dude, you're f'd up.!

Yep...he maaaaay have some issues.

Yeah, you're old and out of touch. I work with plenty of people that are sleeved up without a record. Remember the bystander in AZ who saved the cops life?? Go look at his pic

Yeah, you're old and out of touch. I work with plenty of people that are sleeved up without a record. Remember the bystander in AZ who saved the cops life?? Go look at his pic

I think it depends on what the cops see. My cousin was a Chicago cop for years and transferred to L.A. a while back. You better believe he knows what he is looking for when it comes to tatoos including symbols, patterns, and signs.

It"s a whole different life for the cops who work in cities that are so relentless with constant major crime.

I think it depends on what the cops see. My cousin was a Chicago cop for years and transferred to L.A. a while back. You better believe he knows what he is looking for when it comes to tatoos including symbols, patterns, and signs.

It"s a whole different life for the cops who work in cities that are so relentless with constant major crime.

If someone has gang associates tattoos, that's one thing. Just because someone has a sleeve though, it doesn't mean he's a criminal

If someone has gang associates tattoos, that's one thing. Just because someone has a sleeve though, it doesn't mean he's a criminal

Agreed. A lot of people do it now because they think it's cool. My dad got one to represent his time served in WW2. Where as my sister got one, because her daughter wanted one, and she wanted to be in with her daughter. And it is serious ugly.

What freaks me out are those disks teenagers (mostly) are inserting in their earlobes to stretch them out. I saw some kid at a gas station the other day, the things he had in his ears were no less than an inch in diameter. Sooo gross.

So all of your opinions are great because someone else in your family did something you think is great. Good for you.

This bored would be a better, happier place without you.

Your posts never add anything but criticism. ABIDE! "bored"... what a dope.

Who are you anyway dude? Are you just some cheese fritter message board hound dog that has gone from board to board for years and built up your confidence by longevity on these sites? Why do you crawl out of the woodwork to attack what you don't like then go hide again?

You are one awkward person. ABIDE!!

I find it odd that it seems like your last half-dozen posts have been judging what people can and cant say. But somehow how you overlook weepaws trying to be a holy roller. The guy brags about what he gambles, calls people here wussys, and now believes in desecrating your body, but this time I agree with you.

I find it odd that it seems like your last half-dozen posts have been judging what people can and cant say. But somehow how you overlook weepaws trying to be a holy roller. The guy brags about what he gambles, calls people here wussys, and now believes in desecrating your body, but this time I agree with you.

He has let you, aka weepaws, know on multiple occasions religion doesn't belong here

It was me who accused you as being weepaws a few years back, dont be pathetic now since you dont post as much trying to turn the table.

If I was perfect I wouldn't need a savior, heck if I was perfect I would be you.

No one is perfect, will you are.

Don't worry so much about things you don't understand.

Thanks for the ink.

Yeah come on Ralph get to it.

Proverbs 25:8.

If I was perfect I wouldn't need a savior, heck if I was perfect I would be you.

No one is perfect, will you are.

Don't worry so much about things you don't understand.

Thanks for the ink.

Yeah come on Ralph get to it.

Proverbs 25:8.

Perfect? Don't see me trying to force-feed others on religion but you don't even know the obvious. What is the name of your church, pastor, denomination, and state you live in. These are things you should want to talk about if you truly believe in God, after-all I might want to attend.