Sign in to follow this  
OrangeSoda

Homers - Who has been the stand out in Training camp for your respective team

Bear's fan here and Anthony Miller seems to be the real deal. Haven't really heard anything negative from him yet. Bear's could go from one of the worst WR groups to one of the best.

Cincy homer here.... Tyler Boyd is a name to watch. With the release of LaFell I think this kid steps in and shines. If John Ross continues to struggle I think Boyd takes the #2 spot and has a rock solid season.

For Seattle. No secrete by now, everyone knows Chris Carson has been looking really good.

At WR, Jaron Brown has been fantastic.

Defensively, they look very fast. Of course that's gonna happen when you get rid of older guys and replace them with kids. So we'll see what happens.

The Cowboys coaches have been pleasantly surprised with Tavon Austin lately and think he will play a big role

I can't buy the Raiders. I just don't see John "I love every player I ever met" Gruden as a better coach. I think Carr will further regress. I think the play calling will be very vanilla. I think the defense will be mediocre and maybe even lost at times. I think they'll be a very undisciplined team (same old same old) and I don't trust ANY of their skill positions or their IDP players outside of Mack who is he holding out? If so, yeah, none for me thanks.

I can't buy the Raiders. I just don't see John "I love every player I ever met" Gruden as a better coach. I think Carr will further regress. I think the play calling will be very vanilla. I think the defense will be mediocre and maybe even lost at times. I think they'll be a very undisciplined team (same old same old) and I don't trust ANY of their skill positions or their IDP players outside of Mack who is he holding out? If so, yeah, none for me thanks.

I hear ya....but I am all over Lynch at his ADP. Of course, with that 60 yarder he broke off last week, that may be rising. Never fails :doh:

Cincy homer here.... Tyler Boyd is a name to watch. With the release of LaFell I think this kid steps in and shines. If John Ross continues to struggle I think Boyd takes the #2 spot and has a rock solid season.

Tell me of Auden.

Tell me of Auden.

I like the Tate kid. Big body (6'5 225) and good hands. I honestly don't think he has a role outside of some packages near the goal line and even then I don't think he sees much time until Eifert goes down. He will probably need to hope for an injury from AJ,Ross, Boyd. Big downfall for Tate is speed. He's not very fast but has a HUGE catch radius.

I don't expect much from him this year.

• Like 1