Most Liked Content

#5786584 Kaep will start week 6 for San Fran

Posted by Vikings4ever on 12 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

The Bills should play the National Anthem on every 9ers third down play.

#5539860 Giants at Cowboys: In-Game Discussion

Posted by Beyond Chaos on 14 September 2015 - 12:45 AM

Hard to gloat about that train wreck. I never saw what got Cromartie the interference call.

Romo and Whitten pulled it out.

:thumbsup:  This.  

That pass interference call was terrible.  I think it was Filthy who said it in the Brady cheating thread and was in regards to a different matter, but I don't like watching NFL games feeling like it's the WWE.  Don't get me wrong, I know there are a ton of bad calls in everygame for as long as I can remember but it does get really old.  They really should be able to review penalties.  Just because Jerry Jones is up on the apron distracting the referee while Romo hits Cromartie with a chair, doesn't mean they can't go to the tape.  I know, alot of people think it will slow the game down, but that's only because they are slow in the process.  Alot of the replays they already review shouldn't take nearly as long as these jokers take to review a call.  In reality, it shouldn't take long at all.  They just drag out the entire process.  I don't need a 6 hour long speech on how they're going to review whether the players sack scraped the ground at the 26 yard line, inside the right hash mark......Just say we're reviewing the catch and while he's giving his speech the other refs can be doing just that.  And watching the replay for 6 more hours, if you didn't see it the first 10 times from each angle then you sure as hell aren't going to see it the next 10.   Sorry, rant over.  I may have missed some things and exaggerated  some details but hopefully you get my point, though you may not agree.

#5883915 I support you MOFO's Daily

Posted by Big Guy on 23 February 2017 - 02:18 PM

I pretty much max out everyday, where's mine?  :dunno:

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

#5388678 Cutler Benched, Clausen to Start

Posted by stonewall on 17 December 2014 - 09:37 PM

Interesting tidbit......with a win on Sunday Jimmy Clausen would tie Mark Vlasic for most career victories (2) by an NFL quarterback named for a brand of pickle. 

#5386570 Demarco Murray - Broken Hand

Posted by Filthy Fernadez on 15 December 2014 - 06:54 PM

If they don't , mail them fresh dog shiiit in a box  :banana:

Mail it?! I'll drive by and shove it in their mail slot. Smear some under their door handles nightly. Put silicon on their windshield wipers and zip ties around their drive shaft (makes clicking noise while car is moving). Break into their house and sh!t in the tank on the toilets (a.k.a. upper decker - every time they flush it gets worse). Throw powdered milk in their yard (stinks and kills grass). 

Then I'll get real creative.    :ninja:

#6098327 Being called "snowflake" is damaging to mental health, according to y...

Posted by Mike Honcho on 07 December 2017 - 12:37 PM

Here's to growing up in the 70's...survival of the fittest, no bicycle helmets, having to dodge real lawn darts,  and we only got to go out for pizza if our team won.   

#6079255 Explorer goes missing looking for headhunters....imagine that.

Posted by Voltaire on 15 November 2017 - 10:24 AM

He disagreed with something that ate him.

#6063572 LOL, NFL players are so sensitive

Posted by brotherbock on 28 October 2017 - 11:27 AM

Almost as sensitive as all the crybabies who won't watch a game they like because some other people aren't standing up for a song about a flag.

#5999205 6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

Posted by KSB2424 on 15 August 2017 - 05:02 PM

A bunch of Neo Nazis / KKK march, they come with Pier 1 torches,  say a bunch of dumb racist non sense.  Nobody shows up with bats confronting them.  Instead,  the rest of us laugh at them and watch as they further hang themselves with their own racist words.  Then the next day they go hide back into obscurity in the hole they crawled out of.

Nobody gets hurt, nobody is killed, and the KKK (or what's left of them) looks as dumb as always.

That's what used to happen.  The KKK are a small meaningless group.  They mean nothing.  Until we pour gas on the fire and make them relevant.

#5833072 White supremacist movement in US

Posted by mmmmm...beer on 11 December 2016 - 11:15 AM

Wife and I were discussing this the other day.  I think every day white folks who didn't give a sh!t about race were forced to do so the last 8 years.  

They were mocked, blamed, ridiculed, targeted, belittled, etc, not only by the news media, but the entertainment industry jumped on board as well.  If you said something to stick up for yourself or your beliefs, you were automatically  a racist or a bigot.

Just like peoples of color, white folks who are apparently inherently "priveledged" (most white people arn't rich btw) got fockin sick of being torn down every day.

I think the BLM, our President making the police the blame for any race related incident, and the constant media ridicule for being white did the exact opposite all these movements maybe initially had good intentions for.

People will only take so much.  Just like people of color are proud of their heretige, I know many nordic, irish, scottish, etc who are proud of where their people come from and are tired of being treated differently or blamed for some sh!t they had zero to do with because of the color of their skin.

The political correct movement really pushed a lot of folks that didn't care either way, into caring because they've felt attacked or threatened the last several years.

#5599809 Comish changed playoff bracket from 4 teams to 6 four days ago.

Posted by murf74 on 12 December 2015 - 01:31 PM

If it's a money league punch him in the face in front of wife and kids

If it's not for money kick him in the nuts in front of wife and kids.

#6097610 Takes a nap...ends up taking a dirtnap

Posted by fandandy on 06 December 2017 - 04:54 PM

Holy Jesus that will be one hell of a lawsuit :wub:

Also definitely suspicious. For your lawsuit you want it to be negligence though. If its murder then the morgue isnt at fault and thus no insurance.

I assume their policy is that sleeping on the job is a fireable offense??

#6092879 Not Guilty: Illegal immigrant that killed Kate Steinle

Posted by drobeski on 01 December 2017 - 06:50 AM

This is why we need the electoral college.  Imagine these retards picking our president.  

#6090799 So are we banging this Down syndrome beauty pageant girl?

Posted by fandandy on 29 November 2017 - 09:25 AM

She had no idea why the crowd was laughing when during the swimsuit competition she walked out wearing a pink bikini and bright orange floaties.

#6080423 my creepy neighbor lady

Posted by MDC on 16 November 2017 - 12:49 PM

Shes starting a thread somewhere about the creepy drunken neighbor who walks around pantless with the blinds open and his little acorn d1ck hanging out.

#6078610 Add Mariah Carey to the list

Posted by edjr on 14 November 2017 - 01:05 PM

Yes please harass me next ma’am.

Dress up like a lasagna

#6066703 Your Ground Hog Day

Posted by BunnysBastatrds on 31 October 2017 - 09:03 PM

Mine is today 19 years ago. Got married the day before. Landed in Cancun the following day, today, went on a booze cruise, rode jet skis, drank, ###### many times, ate at the best Mexican place ever (Perichos) for Day Of The Dead,and fawked some more.

Was a good day. You?

#6061654 Its a sexual herASSment bonanza... no one is safe

Posted by NorthernVike on 26 October 2017 - 08:14 AM

I'm confused about this whole  #metoo thing. 

Isn't # the symbol for pound?  So are wimmens asking us to pound them too?  :huh:

#6057252 FBI seizes over 3,000 peemises during raid at morgue employee's home

Posted by Mike Honcho on 20 October 2017 - 11:25 AM

3000 bottles of peemis on the wall
3000 bottles of peemis
Take one down, pass it around
2999 bottles of peemis on the wall...

#6048114 Dolphins OL Coach Snorting Coke Off His Desk

Posted by ZeroTolerance on 09 October 2017 - 03:12 PM

At least one line in Miami did it's job.