Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Demonizing Russia - The Psychology and Consequences of Neo-McCarthyism

Same reason Pelosi and Clintons I guess.

The Clinton line of this is dum and dead...no behind closed doors meetings to lie about.

Same with Pelosi who had an open meeting with records kept.

False equivalency as usual

Hadother info they do t feel the FBI needs...trusted an industry leader with expertise in what they do. None of us can tell you..we don't work for or represent the dnc.

Third party sources are often used in such cases.

Bullsh!t; they do not.

IF the FBI was so satisfied with letting CrowdStrike handle this, why were multiple requests made BY the FBI to examine the equipment?

Oh I want them to investigate however, I unlike Comey, Leftists etc....want them to investigate it ALL and let the chips fall where they may. Trump & Co., FBI, NSA, Clintons, etc................

Clintons? Do you realize that neither of them have a job? Our biggest adversary influenced our election. It would be super cool if people would forget about party affiliation and understand what damage that did and potentially does to our country. Forget whether or not Trump was in on it. None of us know that at this point. What we do know is that Russia tampered with our democracy. The fact that that is ok with you shows that you are the very worst kind of American.

In a hearing with the Senate Intelligence Committee Tuesday afternoon outlining the intelligence agencies findings on Russian election interference, Comey said there were multiple requests at different levels for access to the Democratic servers, but that ultimately a highly respected private company was granted access and shared its findings with the FBI.

R

U

B

B

E

R

S

T

A

M

P

highly respected :lol:

Why isn't the fbi looking into the election stealing corruption and collusion that went on in that highly respected organization ?

:dunno:

The Clinton line of this is dum and dead...no behind closed doors meetings to lie about.

A RIVER of dirty money flowed into the Clinton's hands. That isn't dead yet.

Hopefully Comey gets tossed then an ACTUAL investigation can take place. It's already a known issue classified info was out in the open AND HRC destroying evidence. Felonies...............

Hopefully Comey gets tossed then an ACTUAL investigation can take place. It's already a known issue classified info was out in the open AND HRC destroying evidence. Felonies...............

Comey handed Trump the election with his 11th hour declaration that Hillary's case was being reopened. You should bow down to that man.

Clintons? Do you realize that neither of them have a job? Our biggest adversary influenced our election. It would be super cool if people would forget about party affiliation and understand what damage that did and potentially does to our country. Forget whether or not Trump was in on it. None of us know that at this point. What we do know is that Russia tampered with our democracy. The fact that that is ok with you shows that you are the very worst kind of American.

Itsatip: Democrats illegally influenced this election more than Russia could ever hope to. Poor Bernie......

ZERO evidence of Russian's hacking STILL.

Why isn't the fbi looking into the election stealing corruption and collusion that went on in that highly respected organization ?

The DOJ needs to because Comey can't be trusted. He's a focking partisan hack who should have charged Hillary but instead did a song and dance about her destroying evidence but maybe not knowing what she was doing was a crime. She's a focking lawyer FFS.

I would say the flip-flopping on Comey is incredible, but very little is these days. It does however, mirror Trump exactly. Trump loves Comey if it works in his favor, finds him to be a complete hack if things don't work in his favor. The same way he loves Leaks or he doesn't love leaks or he does, or he doesn't.

Stepping back, knowing what we know now, that the FBI is running a investigation on Trump and was doing the same thing before the election, the fact that Comey sent his little letter to Congress about Hillary but not about Trump, just seems inconsistent at best.

Whether it's swayed the electorate or just confirmed people's views right or wrong is one for the history books and opinion.

Having said that, it should be noted and consistently fails to be acknowledged, that Comey didn't do anything wrong per se. He sent that letter classified to Congress. It was whomever in Congress immediately turned around and make that letter public that is the real villain if you're looking to blame somebody.

• Like 1

Itsatip: Democrats illegally influenced this election more than Russia could ever hope to. Poor Bernie......

ZERO 'publically released' evidence. Stick around, moron. This is going to be epic. :banana:

Bullsh!t; they do not.

IF the FBI was so satisfied with letting CrowdStrike handle this, why were multiple requests made BY the FBI to examine the equipment?

You don't think Third party outsourcing happens in forensic investigations? Are you really that ignorant?

And you continue to falsely imply that the only thing the FBI did to investigate was to take the CrowdStrike report...and nothing else.

You don't think they are highly respected? I would say you should do some research...but we know you won't...your google machine apparently only works to give items from zerohedge, and other wacko sites.

Yeah...you don't even want to know whats coming next with Trump and dirty money flowing...keep that head in the sand and whining about the Clintons.

BTW...there have been multiple investigations of Hillary...and all you can do is whine (without any actual reason) that Comey is biased.

This continues to be a completely false statement every time you post it. Did you learn that line of BS from Trump? Repeat it enough and hope someone believes it?

I would say the flip-flopping on Comey is incredible, but very little is these days. It does however, mirror Trump exactly. Trump loves Comey if it works in his favor, finds him to be a complete hack if things don't work in his favor. The same way he loves Leaks or he doesn't love leaks or he does, or he doesn't.

Stepping back, knowing what we know now, that the FBI is running a investigation on Trump and was doing the same thing before the election, the fact that Comey sent his little letter to Congress about Hillary but not about Trump, just seems inconsistent at best.

Whether it's swayed the electorate or just confirmed people's views right or wrong is one for the history books and opinion.

Having said that, it should be noted and consistently fails to be acknowledged, that Comey didn't do anything wrong per se. He sent that letter classified to Congress. It was whomever in Congress immediately turned around and make that letter public that is the real villain if you're looking to blame somebody.

Same with wiki...they hate them...they love them.

Anything negative about Trump is because its fake news...or the FBI director is biased.

Oh...and I posted a bunch in a row...better get the board cops out to count...

You don't think they are highly respected? I would say you should do some research...but we know you won't...your google machine apparently only works to give items from zerohedge, and other wacko sites.

highly respected by rubes like you. Highly respected organizations don't need to fire everyone and start over. They are a joke and a laughing stock of corrupt piles of schit who got smoked.

highly respected by rubes like you. Highly respected organizations don't need to fire everyone and start over. They are a joke and a laughing stock of corrupt piles of schit who got smoked.

No...highly respected in the industry. Once again...facts always get in the way of your hack opinions.

The only ones thinking they are a laughing stock are idiots that find zerohedge, gateway pundit, infowars, and conservative treehouse to be credible sites.

Hey guys I haven't had the time to read this thread. Has it turned into a typical HT Shoflake Dumbeski Fernandez circle jerk yet?

Just curious. :mellow:

Hey guys I haven't had the time to read this thread. Has it turned into a typical HT Shoflake Dumbeski Fernandez circle jerk yet?

Slo is the pivot man

Glad you could chime in trolling and adding nothing (like you do with every post you make).

Have anything to say about the actual topic?

I'm sorry, just for the record, so I can keep up:

Is there anybody here who think the Russians DID NOT try to influence the American elections?

I'm not talking about TrumpCo's collusion - or not. Just that second line above.

thanks.

Is there anybody here who think the Russians DID NOT try to influence the American elections?

I'm not talking about TrumpCo's collusion - or not. Just that second line above.

thanks.

They always try to do that. We're arguing about what the effect of it was and the extent of it was.

thanks.

The FBI has already established that without question. They are now investigating whether or not Trump's crew was working with them on it.

As for your question, I think Filthy is the only one who's that far behind. He still wouldn't understand even if Putin held a press conference admitting it. Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, that one.

They always try to do that. We're arguing about what the effect of it was and the extent of it was.

BS...you are arguing there is no evidence they did it....if you are now agreeing they did it...its about damn time.

We are not arguing anything about the effect...any attempt to influence it is a bad thing.

The extent is where we are going next...did any of Trump's people know...condone...or aid in it (or profit from it).

Did anyone of Trump's people offer quid pro quo.

Thats the only questions at this point.

This continues to be a completely false statement every time you post it. Did you learn that line of BS from Trump? Repeat it enough and hope someone believes it?

It's a fact. Crowdstrike is a mouth piece for DNC as previously pointed out, they use false assumptions and the REPEATED requests by the FBI to examine equipment yet DENIED by the DNC SHOULD tell you all you need to know.

BS...you are arguing there is no evidence they did it....if you are now agreeing they did it...its about damn time.

We are not arguing anything about the effect...any attempt to influence it is a bad thing.

The extent is where we are going next...did any of Trump's people know...condone...or aid in it (or profit from it).

Did anyone of Trump's people offer quid pro quo.

Thats the only questions at this point.

No I didn't just admit anything other than they always try to influence the election. I still maintain that they didn't hack sh!t. That the whole intelligence Community is relying on that POS report from crowdstrike is laughable.

The FBI has already established that without question. They are now investigating whether or not Trump's crew was working with them on it.

As for your question, I think Filthy is the only one who's that far behind. He still wouldn't understand even if Putin held a press conference admitting it. Not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed, that one.

they established that they believe crowdstrike..they didn't see they servers themselves so all they are doing is saying they believe an organization proven to be in bed with the DNC, has an axe to grind against Russia and has focked up their analysis with other investigations they have performed.

What I just stated is all the facts we have up until this point.

These cannot be argued as they are facts.

• Like 1

they established that they believe crowdstrike..they didn't see they servers themselves so all they are doing is saying they believe an organization proven to be in bed with the DNC, has an axe to grind against Russia and has focked up their analysis with other investigations they have performed.

Exactly.

The FBI bought off on it Obama disseminated it to everybody and everybody is saying yes to the same stupid Cloud Strike report.

ROFL. It's hilarious that mental midgets like you and Filthy think you have all the information that the FBI has. I guess being naïve and stupid helps get you through life without worries. Godspeed my friend.

It's a fact. Crowdstrike is a mouth piece for DNC as previously pointed out, they use false assumptions and the REPEATED requests by the FBI to examine equipment yet DENIED by the DNC SHOULD tell you all you need to know.

No...its an opinion of yours that Crowdstrike is just a mouth piece for the DNC. Also...that anything they did was based on a false assumption.

That you didn't even know it was Crowdstrike vs. Cloudstrike should tell anyone here all they need to know about your ignorance of things. If they need more...your denial of any evidence...your denial that 3rd party experts are used in forensics cases.

No I didn't just admit anything other than they always try to influence the election. I still maintain that they didn't hack sh!t. That the whole intelligence Community is relying on that POS report from crowdstrike is laughable.

That you still think all they did was rely on that report...and that you and drobeski continue to act as if CrowdStrike is not a reputable source is also laughable.

hell...you tried to act as if they had reversed their position on it earlier til I called out your ignorances on it.

ROFL. It's hilarious that mental midgets like you and Filthy think you have all the information that the FBI has. I guess being naïve and stupid helps get you through life without worries. Godspeed my friend.

Ive pointed out the report to them...yet all they can do is whine about CrowdStrike...a leader in the industry...and act as if its all biased.

Glad you could chime in trolling and adding nothing (like you do with every post you make).

Have anything to say about the actual topic?

The most pathetic thing Is that you actually think you're contributing something here. In this way you are an even bigger tool than a guy line RP, who presumably knows he's just trolling / killing time.

Shoflake. :lol:

I mean, FWIW, I must've heard half a dozen times today that there's no doubt the Russians were trying to skew the election.

Even Fox did it - and treated it as if that was common knowledge. So, if there's any doubt there, I'd just be surprised.

There was just a presser on it from one of the committees where they said there were something like 1,000 hackers in a Russian Building working on 'fake news'.

I mean, I'm not gonna argue it - because it's like arguing the sunrise at this time, and honestly, if you're not 'there' yet, there's not much that could be done to disabuse one of that notion.

I have read from that Farkas chick - that Obama was a puss about Ukraine, but the Ruskies were definitely afraid of Clinton stepping in and enforcing (for example) a no-fly zone immediately after being elected. Seems like good motivation.

Plus, there's the whole 'listening to her talk for four years' thing. I wouldn't want that either.

The most pathetic thing Is that you actually think you're contributing something here. In this way you are an even bigger tool than a guy line RP, who presumably knows he's just trolling / killing time.

Shoflake. :lol:

Im speaking on a topic after reading and researching to form my opinion.

You are doing nothing but childish name calling and trolling. (basically...you are RP with your actions).

Care to try talking about the topic? Doubtful...that would require actual reading and thought. Even filthy and drobeski try (they believe conspiracy sites...but at least its and effort).

You just go on the rag for a bit because I stated you were the pot calling the kettle black because of your back and forth tendencies with RP.

Seriously...you have not replied to me or talked to me in how long? But I make one comment and you have gone unhinged like a little biotch.

Focking hilarious...

No...its an opinion of yours that Crowdstrike is just a mouth piece for the DNC. Also...that anything they did was based on a false assumption.

That you didn't even know it was Crowdstrike vs. Cloudstrike should tell anyone here all they need to know about your ignorance of things. If they need more...your denial of any evidence...your denial that 3rd party experts are used in forensics cases.

Go back weeks when I was saying that they're partisan; how did I spell it then Sloflake? You know when I was asking you who originated the report? I was one of the first poking holes in that sh!t.

Ive pointed out the report to them...yet all they can do is whine about CrowdStrike...a leader in the industry...and act as if its all biased.

Cloudstrike, the FBI, the CIA, Facebook, all media except Fox, Lily Tomlin, most of the Muppets, both Olsen twins....

Everyone is the enemy. Everyone is picking on Cheetoh Von Tweeto

Cloudstrike, the FBI, the CIA, Facebook, all media except Fox, Lily Tomlin, most of the Muppets, both Olsen twins....

Everyone is the enemy. Everyone is picking on Cheetoh Von Tweeto

Just those wanting to cover their tracks and the fools desperate to believe them i.e. you, Slo, wiff, etc...

Go back weeks when I was saying that they're partisan; how did I spell it then Sloflake? You know when I was asking you who originated the report? I was one of the first poking holes in that sh!t.

Yes...you tried the same thing about the cofounder then and got mocked for it...so you brought it up again.

Also...any reason why you tried to misrepresent what drobeski's link said? I notice you ignore this the times I have brought it up so far and assume you will again.