Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Feeling pretty womanly...

Fock all that manly shiit. Yeah yeah...steaks, and golf and mancaves and all that MMA shiit.

Man up on MY trip to the store you focking poosays.

1. Got wood for my daughters lemonade stand im making.

2. Took 30 minutes for me to pick out fabrics for a banner for said stand.

3. Used a sewing machine. :)

Whats the womanest shiit you've done recently??

1. Got wood for my daughters lemonade stand im making.

2. Took 30 minutes for me to pick out fabrics for a banner for said stand.

"Yo Ice Tea"

"It's lemonade. Lemonade. What's wrong with these people"

• Like 1

Ordered my daughter a makeup kit off amazon. Got here this afternoon and she asked me to play with her with it. I told her Daddy doesn't play with makeup, that's for girls.

I do women stuff all the time. I'm domesticated. Cook, clean, dishes, laundry. None of that really bothers me but when I need to dust I feel like such a .

Sat down to pee

Fock off it was the middle of the night and I was tired

Spent 5 minutes picking out a bouquet of flowers for my wife yesterday.

And then right back to mesageboard Trump worship while she was filling the vase.

And then right back to mesageboard Trump worship while she was filling the vase.

Nah, I cut em and have them in a vase for her.

Speaking of worship, you getting sh!tfaced this weekend?

Nah, I cut em and have them in a vase for her.

Speaking of worship, you getting sh!tfaced this weekend?

I haven't been drunk in twenty years. Been drunk less than five times in my life. Although I drink socially 2 or 3 times a week. Anything else you'd like to know?

I haven't been drunk in twenty years. Been drunk less than five times in my life. Although I drink socially 2 or 3 times a week. Anything else you'd like to know?

woosh

Sat down to pee

That doesn't mean you are womanly. It means you are old

Well, he's talking about your disgusting habit of licking shitholes. Anyway, what about when you did all that coke?

Drunk on a $$eating man.

So about that claim about anyone here challenging you mentally.......

:thumbsup:

Drunk on a $$eating man.

So about that claim about anyone here challenging you mentally.......

I don't eat your filthy wife's shitty ass. I eat a clean one. The sh1tfaced thing was lost on me. When you eat pussie, do you consider yourself to be piss eating?

If it would help, have your wife PM me. I'll hook her up with my girlfriend for some ass washing tips. She's probably itchy back there. Even if you're too much of a prude to want top pleasure her, she might feel better getting a little cleaned up.

I don't eat your filthy wife's shitty ass. I eat a clean one. The sh1tfaced thing was lost on me. When you eat pussie, do you consider yourself to be piss eating?

If it would help, have your wife PM me. I'll hook her up with my girlfriend for some ass washing tips. She's probably itchy back there. Even if you're too much of a prude to want top pleasure her, she might feel better getting a little cleaned up.

Try to be sociable and joke with meathead; he gets his feebings hurt for missing joke you've already gotten a time or two before. :crassic:

Again, I don't think Newbie knows how a Vagina works vs an Anus.

Try to be sociable and joke with meathead; he gets his feebings hurt for missing joke you've already gotten a time or two before. :crassic:

Well the offer still stands. My girl is really cool. She'll be happy to help ole' crusty hole.

Again, I don't think Newbie knows how a Vagina works vs an Anus.

Explain. Educate me :popcorn:

Explain. Educate me :popcorn:

The uretha is a very small hole that leads to the bladder. While some residual urine does find its way to the surrounding area, it's very small. Now the anus has feces pass all over it and around it. There is not an area of the anus that is not in contact with the feces. And if you are putting your fingers or tounge deep into the anal cavity, there is almost no possibility you are not contacting fecal matter. Enjoy

• Like 1

Sat down to pee

I just lay in bed and let the bag fill up.

The uretha is a very small hole that leads to the bladder. While some residual urine does find its way to the surrounding area, it's very small. Now the anus has feces pass all over it and around it. There is not an area of the anus that is not in contact with the feces. And if you are putting your fingers or tounge deep into the anal cavity, there is almost no possibility you are not contacting fecal matter. Enjoy

Hahahahaha. There is no difference between the two. I'm sure there's residual urine there too. A shower after pooping/peeing takes care of both. A bathroom visit right before sex with a wet wipe makes it even cleaner. Please share this info with your wife. It'll also keep her panties from looking like there's bacon in them.

I will agree with the deep finger and/or peemus. I'm sure they both have traces on them afterwards. And I don't care. A trip to the bathroom after sex for some soap and water, and I'm good as new.

Thanks for attempting to educate, though. It's funny seeing an ex-marine and cop so squeamish about things that women love. :wave:

Newbie again shows the brilliance known as Meathead. :lol:

I still haven't heard from your wife. Did you even tell her?

Argued about politics with a bunch of other fags

I'm definitely not alone

She doesn't want to go anywhere near that septic tongue of yours

That's where you're wrong. She'd LOVE it.

Jesus dude. Can you take one thread off not being a f****** retard?

Christ....every thread.

I'm sure women are lining up to be with someone who'd degrade themselves so. Google why you feel the need to do that. Freud would have a field day.

Jesus dude. Can you take one thread off not being a f****** retard?

Christ....every thread.

fock you kvnt. Scroll up and retrace the conversation. I took the first dig and totally ignored it. Even pretended to think it was about drinking. Four of you decided to point out that he was talking about sex ( no duh). So don't invite the conversation if you're going to act like a little pussie. In fact, you were one of the ass holes. ROFL. You grow the fock up and maybe I'll stop rubbing your face in your own stupidity.