Sign in to follow this  
DaBeerz

60 points on my bench

Would you believe they came from these players?

• 15.30 Jerick McKinnon, RB
  • 10.90 Dwayne Bowe, WR
  • 10.50 Larry Donnell, TE
  • 20.00 New Orleans Saints, K
  • 19.00 Chicago Bears, D/ST

How many d's do you carry, donk?

Our league is forced to carry 2 D/ST and 2 K, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

A thread about oddball players/D's that went off on someone's bench? WTF is going on here?

Some real lonely people in his world.

• 10.90 Dwayne Bowe, WR

19 from they Bears D? I got 7 from them.. what the..

A thread about oddball players/D's that went off on someone's bench? WTF is going on here?

A negative look at meeeeeeee post

:D

And yet you feel the need to comment on each one, saying how stupid they are. Most people ignore threads that don't interest them.

Hint: don't read. Then you won't feel compelled to comment on something that is way beneath your intelligence level.

And yet you feel the need to comment on each one, saying how stupid they are. Most people ignore threads that don't interest them.

Hint: don't read. Then you won't feel compelled to comment on something that is way beneath your intelligence level.

There are some good posts in this forum, there are some bad ones also. It sucks when players go off on my bench but theres a reason they go off on my bench.

Is this really content you find worthy of discussion?

I think people want to vent about their FF teams. Nobody in the real world will listen to them about their fake team so it's almost therapeutic to post it on a FF site. It's similar to Facebook. People post crap on facebook that no one else gives a care about but it makes them feel better.

There are some good posts in this forum, there are some bad ones also. It sucks when players go off on my bench but theres a reason they go off on my bench.

Is this really content you find worthy of discussion?

Apparently I do. As do others.

Agree that there are some great posts here, some not so great. Frequently I choose not to read something because the title of the thread tells me it is something that doesn't interest me. I don't go in to those threads and tell people involved that what they choose to comment on is stupid. Who am I to judge what others find worthy?

It isn't that hard...

Apparently I do. As do others.

Agree that there are some great posts here, some not so great. Frequently I choose not to read something because the title of the thread tells me it is something that doesn't interest me. I don't go in to those threads and tell people involved that what they choose to comment on is stupid. Who am I to judge what others find worthy?

It isn't that hard...

I disagree. The forum could be better if some of the fat was cut out of it. I don't see it as a bad thing to criticize what I think is bad content......it forces people to think twice about a thread they're about to create. I've begun threads before, read them, realized it would be worthless to the board, and deleted them. If you're whining about your own team in your thread topic you should maybe step back and read it a couple times before posting. JMHO

I expect high values on benches in today's nfl. If you're doing this with players on bye on your bench that's a thread I'm ok with too.

• 10.90 Dwayne Bowe, WR

I'm getting tired of thinking about this, but I know I had more than 60 pts on my bench.

Beckham, Hillman, Watkins, Denard Robinson. That's a lot.

• Like 1

I'm getting tired of thinking about this, but I know I had more than 60 pts on my bench.

Beckham, Hillman, Watkins, Denard Robinson. That's a lot.

I don't mind losing, but I hate it when my bench outperforms my team by a mile, and I lose a close matchup because of 1 missed start.

that. if something is dumb you have to call it out...

not that I care about this post one way or another, I just support hate.

I don't mind losing, but I hate it when my bench outperforms my team by a mile, and I lose a close matchup because of 1 missed start.

Agreed. I guess I have too many options to choose from.