Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Russian Tennis Federation president calls williams sisters

The williams brothers. Would it have been better if he had just called them for what they are. Horses? That is always what they reminded me of anyway. Maybe they can take some good out of looking like manly horses and go into business with sarah jessica parker and start a clothing line called horseyface apparrel. Their slogan could be "a horse is a horse of course of course"

They are posing nude in the next National Geographic issue. :ninja:

I'd do Serena, from behind

I'd do Serena, from behind

:Mr-T: Just don't cvm too fast, she'll tighten up her butt cheeks and rip yo d1ck off.

I would not fock either of them. It has absolutly nothing to do with race. They look like horses. Some women just are not attractive. I do love how calling them the williams brothers is somehow racist according to serena. No one knows what racisim is anymore. its just tossed around at the drop of the hat.

It is not the media on this one. Serena came out and claimed it was racist. Which just proves even more that people these days do not know what racism actually is.

After the Williams sisters started dominating women's tennis, it seemed obvious to me there should be weight classes in women's tennis. The Williams sisters might as well be men. Little Anna Kornakova types have virtually no chance.

Congratutations! Y'all are world champs in the bohemith weight category. No please go away so we can watch hot sluts play tennis.

They could have an equestrian catagory for women that look like horses.

I would not fock either of them. It has absolutly nothing to do with race. They look like horses. Some women just are not attractive. I do love how calling them the williams brothers is somehow racist according to serena. No one knows what racisim is anymore. its just tossed around at the drop of the hat.

horsaphobe

hey, serena: when the person you most resemble is Eddie Lacy, then the statement is not racism, it's fact.

this biotch is one of the most despicable trannys to ever trouble daylight.

hey, serena: when the person you most resemble is Eddie Lacy, then the statement is not racism, it's fact.

this biotch is one of the most despicable trannys to ever trouble daylight.

:lol:

:Mr-T: Just don't cvm too fast, she'll tighten up her butt cheeks and rip yo d1ck off.

:Mr-T: