Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

So they found the Tennessee teacher and his accomplice

And of course..

Using words like "Rescued" and and "safely recovered"

but in the same story "efforts to reunite her with her family are ongoing"

Comical

Here is my legitimate question. How can a 15 year old be old enough to decide they are transgender but not be old enough to decide to run off with a dude?

• Like 3

Here is my legitimate question. How can a 15 year old be old enough to decide they are transgender but not be old enough to decide to run off with a dude?

Truthfully. That's a seriously legit question.

pedophiles are the next creepy group to want equal rights. Give it some time.

Ugh shutup will you ya weirdo?

That was a very good question

Ugh shutup will you ya weirdo?

That was a very good question

I'll answer it this way. She can. It's the guy who is breaking the law. In order for "them", to be a "them", pedophilia laws will need to be changed.

I'll answer it this way. She can. It's the guy who is breaking the law. In order for "them", to be a "them", pedophilia laws will need to be changed.

I try to make it a point here to not name call like so many do even if I don't always succeed. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. So I will leave it with....

Your comment is noted

They are trying. HEre's the thing. It's not going to be the 40 y/o slob in a white van asking to lower the age of consent. Nah, that's too creepy. No, they will get the children to ask for it. It'll be some over developed 16 y/o girl demanding to be with the one she loves. Your brain will see her and think well that's a women and she has that right. After all it's her body. And pedos disguised as concerned citizens will demand the AoC lowered. As that become normalized, they will push for lower and lower AoC until you get the perfect age the profit Mohammad married his wife. She was 6 y/o in case you were wondering.

Mark my words. It won't be the creepy guys like newbie. They'll have the children do it.

They are trying. HEre's the thing. It's not going to be the 40 y/o slob in a white van asking to lower the age of consent. Nah, that's too creepy. No, they will get the children to ask for it. It'll be some over developed 16 y/o girl demanding to be with the one she loves. Your brain will see her and think well that's a women and she has that right. After all it's her body. And pedos disguised as concerned citizens will demand the AoC lowered. As that become normalized, they will push for lower and lower AoC until you get the perfect age the profit Mohammad married his wife. She was 6 y/o in case you were wondering.

Mark my words. It won't be the creepy guys like newbie. They'll have the children do it.

Totally funded by NAMBLA

you spelled posty wrong

Anyone else see this as being REALLY weird? She isn't allowed to see her baby sister? What the heck is going on?

Dad is coming out again and again making comments to the media. Almost like he is trying to convince the public, or himself, that this was all the teacher and his daughter was entirely innocent here. Which I don't believe. One time he hadn't even seen her yet and claimed she had been brainwashed. There is talk about abuse at home.
This whole story is gonna end up being a made for TV movie. There is a boatload of stuff going on here. I think we only know a small piece.

https://gma.yahoo.com/father-tennessee-teen-she-may-not-exactly-person-180406505--abc-news-topstories.html

This girl 100% wanted this.

That's already happened. Google Courtney Stodden. It's legal in Vegas with parental consent.

https://www.google.com/search?q=16+year+old+girl+marries+actor+in+vegas&rlz=1C1NHXL_enUS700US700&oq=16+year+old+girl+marries+actor+in+vegas&aqs=chrome..69i57.12527j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

This girl 100% wanted this.

I agree. But that's irrelevant. It's not hard for a person in a position of power to manipulate a young fifteen year-old girl into things. That's why there are age of consent laws. The last thing we want is to make it ok for teachers to persuade young students into wanting them so that it becomes legal for them to fock 'em.

I agree. But that's irrelevant. It's not hard for a person in a position of power to manipulate a young fifteen year-old girl into things. That's why there are age of consent laws. The last thing we want is to make it ok for teachers to persuade young students into wanting them so that it becomes legal for them to fock 'em.

Ok but here's a question. This 50yr old man gave up everything. His wife, kids, grandkids, job, and freedom. For a 15 year old girl.

He deserves to go to jail for sure. If nothing more as a deterrent to others. But shouldn't someone ask if he's in need of mental help? Everyone calls him a horrible man amd what he did was bad, but it's so crazy to give up all that for something that would never work long term....that I think he's crazy

Ok but here's a question. This 50yr old man gave up everything. His wife, kids, grandkids, job, and freedom. For a 15 year old girl.

He deserves to go to jail for sure. If nothing more as a deterrent to others. But shouldn't someone ask if he's in need of mental help? Everyone calls him a horrible man amd what he did was bad, but it's so crazy to give up all that for something that would never work long term....that I think he's crazy

I have never been a sympathizer to crazy focks. You are either a danger to society or you're not. Sure, it's crazy to leave your family to fock some fifteen year old. But it's still creepy and guys like that need to be locked away.

I have never been a sympathizer to crazy focks. You are either a danger to society or you're not. Sure, it's crazy to leave your family to fock some fifteen year old. But it's still creepy and guys like that need to be locked away.

I'm with you I just find it so hard to fathom what that guy gave up for a guaranteed failure

I'm with you I just find it so hard to fathom what that guy gave up for a guaranteed failure

Especially because she wasn't anywhere near hot.

The real dumb part is she was 15, in a year or 2 she would have found an upgrade

They need to lower and universalize the age of consent.

Focking stupid to think that some manipulative biitch is capable

of making an informed decision about her own sexuality in one state,

but drive 20 miles and she's a helpless retard.

They need to lower and universalize the age of consent.

Focking stupid to think that some manipulative biitch is capable

of making an informed decision about her own sexuality in one state,

but drive 20 miles and she's a helpless retard.

:thumbsup:

it's true.

age of consent for girls should be younger than boys

we all know they start the manipulation WAY earlier than boys

It should be 18 in every state

too bad it's 18 in like 7 of the 50 states

you as usual, are dead wrong.

• Like 1

Well details are starting to come out. Guess he already had some electronics seized by the po po before he went on the run and he was VERY unhappy about giving up his I pad.

So he knew he was busted. He already was suspended from work. Now it makes sense why he would think going on the run with her might be a good idea. Everything that is going to happen to him(loss of family, job, freedom) was gonna happen anyway. Might as well try to make a run for it.

too bad it's 18 in like 7 of the 50 states

you as usual, are dead wrong.

I'm dead wrong on my opinion? ROFL You just keep getting dumber

"At the end of the day when they’re gone, you find out you can’t live without them," he said

This is a direct quote from the father. Really? You need someone to focking KIDNAP your daughter to realize this? I'm telling you..there is a TON of stuff we aren't hearing yet........Anyone agree or am I just overthinking this?

I'm dead wrong on my opinion? ROFL You just keep getting dumber

murder should be okay, no penalty

"At the end of the day when they’re gone, you find out you can’t live without them," he said

This is a direct quote from the father. Really? You need someone to focking KIDNAP your daughter to realize this? I'm telling you..there is a TON of stuff we aren't hearing yet........Anyone agree or am I just overthinking this?

Oh I'm sure a bad home life contributed to this. It could be as bad as an abusive relationship with parents (either sexual or not) or as little as she is spoiled and wasn't getting her own way and wanted to teach them a lesson.

Lol

Oh I'm sure a bad home life contributed to this. It could be as bad as an abusive relationship with parents (either sexual or not) or as little as she is spoiled and wasn't getting her own way and wanted to teach them a lesson.

teenage girls in stable supportive households rebel like crazy. The only pictures they show on the news of the girl has her in army camo. I presume that is the new 'goth' of the millenial generation

No sympathy for this guy at all, but with her reaction I wonder how long until society allows this?

I'll harken back to the earlier question.

At 15 she is allowed to have an abortion withOUT parental consent or knowledge.

At 15 I think someone said she's allowed to choose her gender. (Don't know if the parents are also kept out of that one or if it includes surgery)

So how long until if your 15 you have the right to choose your own lover regardless of age or sex?

Big picture... its only been a few decades ago being married at 15 was quite normal... you know.. since time began?

Big picture... its only been a few decades ago being married at 15 was quite normal... you know.. since time began?

Yeah, but back then 'till death do us part' was only like a 20 year sentence. Now we live so old that you should be getting laid with a different girl each day until 30. :)

No sympathy for this guy at all, but with her reaction I wonder how long until society allows this?

I'll harken back to the earlier question.

At 15 she is allowed to have an abortion with parental consent or knowledge.

At 15 I think someone said she's allowed to choose her gender. (Don't know if the parents are akso kept out of that one or if it includes surgury)

So how long until if your 15 you have the right to choose your own kover regardless of age or sex?

And can totally know if you're gay. But still not old enough to be able to fock whomever she wants.

He should still be jailed..but the hypocrisy is interesting

This article written when she was still missing gave home life insight. Bad stuff

http://www.wsmv.com/story/34967126/da-missing-teen-had-troubling-home-life

Here we go with the global elite trying to normalize sex with children. The guy running for president of France is married to a women who is 24 years older than he is. Guess when and where they met? High school when he was 15 and she was his teacher. "He wasn't like the others. He had a relationship of equals with other adults." Isn't that what all the pedos say?

The 39-year-old is married to Brigitte Trogneux, a glamorous blonde who as well as being 24 years older than him, was also his high school drama teacher.

They first met when he was 15 years old and she was a 40-year-old married mother-of-three.

“He wasn’t like the others,” Brigitte told a French documentary last year, “he wasn’t a teenager. He had a relationship of equals with other adults.”

At 17, Mr Macron’s parents sent him to Paris to continue his studies after learning about his relationship with Brigitte.

His mother spoke to Anna Fulda, author of the book Emmanuel Macron: A Perfect Young Man and revealed that she initially thought that her son was interested in Brigitte’s daughter Laurence, who was one of his classmates.

“We couldn’t believe it. What is clear is that when Emmanuel met Brigitte we couldn’t just say ‘that’s great’,” she said.

Mrs Macron reportedly told Brigitte: “Don’t you see. You’ve had your life. But he won’t have children with you.”

The couple have not revealed at which point their relationship became romantic.

Brigitte, 64, is quoted in the book as saying: “Nobody will ever know at what moment our story became a love story. That belongs to us. That is our secret.”