Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

This sounds inaccurate. Maybe I'm a full docking retard. Surely a video clip of that exists as it's hard to encourage violence quietly. Can you find it please? Thanks.

Inaccurate...it's complete lie.

Typical of Hawker and I beef yiu and others to not quote his idiotic rants.

Very sad to see where we are. But the reactions, condemnations, and tweets from most of the notables in the GOP make me feel a bit better about where we will end up after the President is removed from pubic.

Just like Ferguson, right? Holder cut out both times without filing charges. Both media bullsh!t, right?

Ahh...we have moved on to a different false equivalency portion of the thread.

Ahh...we have moved on to a different false equivalency portion of the thread.

Just trying to gauge your consistency.

It came back "non-existent"

Just trying to gauge your consistency.

It came back "non-existent"

Compare things that are the same...or try instead to discuss the topic here rather than piss poor deflection.

Compare things that are the same...or try instead to discuss the topic here rather than piss poor deflection.

The only thing different about my comparison is the fact that Eric Holder personally flew to Ferguson to head the investigation into the "racism" in the PD. He wanted head on pikes. He left empty handed because of lack of evidence.

He never looked into the Philly thing. We all saw the videos.

You say Philly is a non issue cuz no evidence but won't say Ferguson is a non issue cuz no evidence.

Consistency. You have none.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/12/obama-defends-black-lives-matter-protests-police-m/

At the memorial for 5 officers killed in an ambush, Obama defends BLM.

Defends BLM but not the violence...BLM on its own is not a violent organization.

He also called out BLM in the same speech in your link.

"Addressing Black Lives Matter activists, Mr. Obama said, Protesters, you know it you know how dangerous some of these communities where these police officers serve are. And then you pretend as if theres no context.""

And called out the racial hatred of the shooter

"I know that Americans are struggling right now with what weve witnessed over the past week. First, the shootings in Minnesota and Baton Rouge, the protests. Then the targeting of police by the shooter here, an act not just of demented violence, but of racial hatred."

And said this as well.

"When anyone, no matter how good their intentions may be, paints all police as biased, or bigoted, we undermine those officers that we depend on for our safety. And as for those who use rhetoric suggesting harm to police, even if they dont act on it themselves, well, they not only make the jobs of police officers even more dangerous, but they do a disservice to the very cause of justice that they claim to promote."

And on and on not condoning any violence and calling it out.

Imagine Trump at the funeral of the lady ran over today praising the White Nationalists.

BLM spokesmen have advocated violence and particularly against police. They wind up people just like the White Nationalists wound up the focker who ran through the crowd today. There's no defending either. Obama shouldn't have done it period.

The only thing different about my comparison is the fact that Eric Holder personally flew to Ferguson to head the investigation into the "racism" in the PD. He wanted head's on pikes. He left empty handed because of lack of evidence.

He never looked into the Philly thing. We all saw the videos.

You say Philly is a non issue cuz no evidence but won't say Ferguson is a non issue cuz no evidence.

Consistency. You have none.

I say Phill was misrepresented as bs like you talking about armed black panthers and voter intimidation.

There are plenty or articles detailing this.

Consistency...as if any of you have shown any.

Hypocritical as always...deflecting as always with whataboutism BS. Unable to just speak in this topic and call out the jackasses who did this.

Imagine Trump at the funeral of the lady ran over today praising the White Nationalists.

BLM spokesmen have advocated violence and particularly against police. They wind up people just like the White Nationalists wound up the focker who ran through the crowd today. There's no defending either. Obama shouldn't have done it period.

Comparing the two is just idiotic...but expected from you.

And call them what they are...white nationalist is the watered down nice word for whatbthis was...actual faking nazis.

It's ok to call them out for this...but like Trump...you won't do that either.

I say Phill was misrepresented as bs like you talking about armed black panthers and voter intimidation.

There are plenty or articles detailing this.

Consistency...as if any of you have shown any.

Hypocritical as always...deflecting as always with whataboutism BS. Unable to just speak in this topic and call out the jackasses who did this.

Pssst... look up. My first post was calling them out. I've done so since then as well.

Talk about misrepresenting...

:wave:

B. Hussein encouraged Violence against law enforcement. Anyone who denies that is full fockin retard.

this :pointstosky:

Is false...congrats on quoting a lie by Hawker

Ya know....at some point one would think..."Hmm...nobody ever agrees with me, maybe I should reevaluate" I admire your consistency of dumb. You don't back off it no matter how insane or incoherent or bizarre your posts are. There is something to be said for that.

I mean newbie....while funny....is basically a coffee table brain wise. Even he doesn't defend you.

Very sad to see where we are. But the reactions, condemnations, and tweets from most of the notables in the GOP make me feel a bit better about where we will end up after the President is removed from pubic.

Are they orange?

Is false...congrats on quoting a lie by Hawker

Wrong.....I remember when it happened, though don't remember enough about it now to share.

Comparing the two is just idiotic...but expected from you.

And call them what they are...white nationalist is the watered down nice word for whatbthis was...actual faking nazis.

It's ok to call them out for this...but like Trump...you won't do that either.

Jacka$$..............go read the title of the thread FFS.

I called both BLM and these 'nazis' out. I'm calling you out for defending Obama's defense of them (BLM). They're all focking racist hate mongers.

I called both BLM and these 'nazis' out. I'm calling you out for defending Obama's defense of them (BLM). They're all focking racist hate mongers.

This. But Newbie and the Bald Bandit support racism from the left.

I've been avoiding the news all day, just flipped over to CNN and there's three black guys screaming at the top their lungs all the same time. Yeah that makes for good TV and even better news analysis.

it's like barber shop with neckties.

I've been avoiding the news all day, just flipped over to CNN and there's three black guys screaming at the top their lungs all the same time. Yeah that makes for good TV and even better news analysis.

it's like barber shop with neckties.

Were in Virginia with your brotherhood?

Ya know....at some point one would think..."Hmm...nobody ever agrees with me, maybe I should reevaluate" I admire your consistency of dumb. You don't back off it no matter how insane or incoherent or bizarre your posts are. There is something to be said for that.

I mean newbie....while funny....is basically a coffee table brain wise. Even he doesn't defend you.

If you and Hawker and big guy were agreeing with me...I'd have to seriously reevaluate my life.

His post was completely false...unless you want to back up his claim (which I know you won't)

The problem is...they are not all racisthatemingers (BLMthat is). You posted a link to Kbamas speech where he did as I said and called out the violent crap.

You proved my damn point for me jackass.

If you and Hawker and big guy were agreeing with me...I'd have to seriously reevaluate my life.

His post was completely false...unless you want to back up his claim (which I know you won't)

Bald, unemployed, eating fistfuls of Xanax and watching the View every day. You need to re-evaluate.
  • Like 1

Wrong.....I remember when it happened, though don't remember enough about it now to share.

It's all good. Just post a link. No need for the play by play.

The problem is...they are not all racisthatemingers (BLMthat is). You posted a link to Kbamas speech where he did as I said and called out the violent crap.

You proved my damn point for me jackass.

Pathetic that you can't see how it was wrong of him.

I blame both sides.

Winner. Both sides are dooshbag pieces of crap. America would be a better place today if trump had drone stoked the whole lot of them.

If you think one is right and one is wrong, you're part of the problem.

• Like 1

Winner. Both sides are dooshbag pieces of crap. America would be a better place today if trump had drone stoked the whole lot of them.

Agreed.

Okay, it looks like the Snowflakes are largely represented by two types:

1) Fat Lesbians and

2) Guys who look like that kid from the viral light saber kid video from years back.

Also - Kitty hats don't make really effective headgear.

I don't know why these people are protesting over a stupid statue

when Taylor Swift had her hiney touched.

Sure...but at a time when it's clearly one faction...saying...well they all do it is focking stupid.