Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

Ty Montgomery to Ravens

Interesting pick up for the Ravens.

Dang, dood fumbles away a game and he is GONE.....LOL, on the bright side maybe-just-maybe, McCarthy stops being an absolute doosh for a few minutes and let's Jones eat for a while....

Along with Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams now has some added value down the stretch. He's a solid bench addition in case of a Jones injury.

Ty really isnt very good. Confused on the Ravens wantibg him. They have 2 actual RBs who are better than him. Not that they paid much of anything for him. But didnt know RB was an area of need. Collins in dog house for fumbling problems?

Very interesting move on the Ravens part‍...So now they have Collins,Allen and Ty......not to mention Dixon is eligible to come back after week 10(?) Does this diminish EVERYONES value? Seems to me,IMO,they will go with the hot hand moving forward....which sucks,fantasy wise.

4 headed RBBC?

I would sell Collins if someone would still give up something decent for him.

I would sell Collins if someone would still give up something decent for him.

What do u consider “decent” at this point? I think that ship has sailed now with this trade...

Is this actually an indication that Dixon is not as far along as expected, or do the Ravens plan to use Ty more as WR?

edit: there's chatter that BAL would intend to use him more on special teams as the lead returner, although he can of course contribute at WR/RB.

What do u consider decent at this point? I think that ship has sailed now with this trade...

someone decent might be a guy who you wouldn't necessarily start but is clearly better than a guy on your bench

I can’t wait to see just how the Ravens use him.

Seems like J Allen already has a roll as the ppr rb.

They have three WRs, so I’m not so sure yet how to view this move.