Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Raiders at 49ers: In-Game Discussion

Inactives:

Raiders: WR Marcell Ateman, DE Shilique Calhoun, OT T.J. Clemmings, LB James Cowser, OG Denver Kirkland, CB Rashaan Melvin, OT Justin Murray

49ers: S Jaquiski Tartt, DB Antone Exum Jr., LB Reuben Foster, OL Erik Magnuson, DT Jullian Taylor, OT Shon Coleman, WR Trent Taylor

Nick Mullens gets the start at QB for San Francisco, with C.J. Beathard (wrist) the No.2 QB

I have a choice between Kittle and Sutton. Was 'looking forward' to Kittle tonight, but I'm benching him due to the QB. So in other words, feel free to fire him up for a guaranteed career game.

Man, can this game get any focking worse?

The streaming DST well was running dry so I'm -- please God help me -- rolling with OAK tonight. I'm sure years from now when Mullens is enshrined in Canton we'll all point to this game as when the Legend officially began.

The office has been arguing all day about Oakland dst. It sooooooooooooo scary! Are they good enough to take advantage of a bad situation? Are they? I just dont know. I would not start them if I had a decent alternative. If I was streaming other shaky options, give me Oakland.

I bet the Raiders, their under 45 and under 21 for the 49ers. Dont let me down, rook!

Nick Mullens is going to come out slinging. He'll totally hit Marquise and Kittle in the chest on slants and throw up some beautiful bombs. This will probably be the most watched football game ever. And possibly be the #1 TV event of all-time. Nick Mullens is a rock star. Everything is fine.

Nick Mullens is going to come out slinging. He'll totally hit Marquise and Kittle in the chest on slants and throw up some beautiful bombs. This will probably be the most watched football game ever. And possibly be the #1 TV event of all-time. Nick Mullens is a rock star. Everything is fine.

snagged him in my Dynasty league, championship :first:

Oakland def. is really bad.

This is what I am talking about. Really bad. The QB never had a snap in the NFL. Really bad.

This is what I am talking about. Really bad. The QB never had a snap in the NFL. Really bad.

You do know it's Nick Mullens though, right?

Nick Mullens is 10 feet tall and shoots thunderbolts out of his arse.

Too bad the giants don't have him. :) Seriously just kidding...

I bet the Raiders, their under 45 and under 21 for the 49ers. Dont let me down, rook!

Nick Mullens laughs in your general direction.

Beat reporters are saying on Twitter that the Raiders have petitioned the league to extend the trade deadline so they can send a few of their 1st round picks for Nick Mullens.

He's going to switch jerseys at halftime.

He's Nick Mullens!

Noooo....Kittle getting looked at on the sidelines now......

just another injury for the pile this season. its not a week of ff for me without a guy scoring a point then going out injured. fun game this is.

lol as im typing he returns....yah!

:thumbsup: Too bad his arse lightning is killing me. :cry:

:thumbsup: Too bad his arse lightning is killing me. :cry:

I also feel like Nick Mullens is claiming his right to prima nocta my virgin ass.

This from the strength part of the nick mullens scouting report looks so much better now: credit to stonewall

Here is the NFL scouting report on Mullens:

STRENGTHS Good foot quickness in the pocket. Can go from play-action to pass-ready quickly. Able to bounce around and find slivers of space to cut it loose when pressure descends. Can make expedited throws from off-balance angles and hit his targets. Capable in controlled passing attack with tight release. Throws with quality touch. Exceptional toughness. Had training staff "push the bone back in" and stitch up a compound fracture in his thumb against Texas-San Antonio so he could finish the game.

Nick Mullens laughs in your general direction.

Focking Raiders. I hope they lose every game from here to eternity.

Focking Raiders. I hope they lose every game from here to eternity.

Makes me feel a tiny bit better about my Bills. Not much, but a little.

They are focking embarrassing themselves out there. They have no interest in playing.

I officially have a superpower - incorrectly picking football games. I picked SF but switched to OAK right before kickoff because I heard Mullens might be playing.

Raiders look pathetic. Are these professional NFL players? Even a 1-6 team is making them look bad.

So happy I started Carr. LOL. Need some garbage time.