Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Re-Opening Investigation into Emails?

Just to add a little perspective here. I know memory isn't the strong suit here - especially when it provides context, BUT:

Late August, they found another 15,000 emails - and THAT was supposed to be proof of HRC's criminality and the big October Surprise. Turns out, they found nothing inose 15,000 emails that indicated criminality or cover up. Link below.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/07/politics/benghazi-emails-hillary-clinton/

I admit that HRC's penchant for privacy is really working against her - and pretty u' ! nrealistic for a Federal Officer, but morons leaping to 'criminal!" are just proving partisanship and ignorance. What federal statute, praytell, is the basis for criminality at this point? Honestly, I'd like to know.

As regards this latest 're-opening', it pretty much shuts down Trumpeter's saying the FBI is corrupt and in the bag for HRC. You can't have it both ways. - Tha's just logic.

And, from a responsible perspective, I hope the Feebs put every man they have on it - doing nothing but reading emails at light speed. If you're going to announce days away from a federal election that your months - long investigation that you swore was thorough and complete - was neither. You better sure as chit have someething.

And, for any of us who have ever worked in an office - especially at a Manager level or above - we learn pretty quickly to ignore the guy / gal who complain/brags about "Whew! I have 944 emails just this week alone!"

....Yes, and there are about 52 with unique header lines.

If there's evidence of criminality - I / the American People - want to hear it - and hear it fast.

But if it's another August 22: "We found 15,000 emails! Wooooo!!!"

....And then radio silence until a month later wherein they then say "Uh, nothing to see here, moe along..." That would just be irresponsible.

Comey loses points - not for having the balls to step up regardless of politics and timing (especially since the committees have been absolutely brutal to the guy and his Bureau after loving him for years), but for saying effectively:

"We don't know if there's an issue, we don't know how much we have, and we don't know how long it'll take."

I swear, if one of my employees did that , I'd fire them on the spot. At least give a date certain like "However,I will get back to you with an initial assessment and timeline within X days."

This whole "there may be something, maybe not, and we don't know when we'll know or IF we'll know, but I just wanted to let you know" - crap is pretty damn unproffessional - and substantively - worthless.

Open your eyes and see buddy not your mouth to gargle their marbles

What? I dont suport her...didnt vote for her.

If you have evidence she committed Treason, yiu may want to contact tue authorities.

But really, you are just idiotically running your dkick licker as usual

Facts have never been your strong suit.

What? I dont suport her...didnt vote for her.

If you have evidence she committed Treason, yiu may want to contact tue authorities.

But really, you are just idiotically running your dkick licker as usual

Facts have never been your strong suit.

Whatever you say bud. Don't argue if your dumbass ain't voting for her

Our country is royally focked.

Trump supporters smell blood in the water and they are out in full force. Anything short of a criminal indictment is going to cause riots in this country.

If they do indict her, there will be riots in this country.

Either way, this has to be completed in a week or less. This simply cannot be dragged out. It cannot be ongoing past November 7th

Dont argue if you just going to lie again and act like an idiot.

Trump supporters smell blood in the water and they are out in full force. Anything short of a criminal indictment is going to cause riots in this country.

Either way, this has to be completed in a week or less. This simply cannot be dragged out. It cannot be ongoing past November 7th

So,basically, if the FBI doesn't indict, Trump supporters will riot...like the BLM riots they complain about?

Crassic.

Dont argue if you just going to lie again and act like an idiot.

Treason: defined as betraying ones country.

Has Hillary betrayed the people of America? Yes. Has she personally gained from it? Yes.

Batter up there Fock boy

Trump supporters work, they don't have time on riot.

Treason: defined as betraying ones country.

Has Hillary betrayed the people of America? Yes. Has she personally gained from it? Yes.

Batter up there Fock boy

Oof, you are struggling mightily here chief.

Again, get back to me when you understand what facts actually are.

Oof, you are struggling mightily here chief.

Again, get back to me when you understand what facts actually are.

Bahahaha empty handed I see. Couldn't come up with anything after you were straight given the DEFINITION of treason. Stick to shining shoes there Fock boy

Just to add a little perspective here. I know memory isn't the strong suit here - especially when it provides context, BUT:

Late August, they found another 15,000 emails - and THAT was supposed to be proof of HRC's criminality and the big October Surprise. Turns out, they found nothing inose 15,000 emails that indicated criminality or cover up. Link below.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/07/politics/benghazi-emails-hillary-clinton/

I admit that HRC's penchant for privacy is really working against her - and pretty u' ! nrealistic for a Federal Officer, but morons leaping to 'criminal!" are just proving partisanship and ignorance. What federal statute, praytell, is the basis for criminality at this point? Honestly, I'd like to know.

As regards this latest 're-opening', it pretty much shuts down Trumpeter's saying the FBI is corrupt and in the bag for HRC. You can't have it both ways. - Tha's just logic.

And, from a responsible perspective, I hope the Feebs put every man they have on it - doing nothing but reading emails at light speed. If you're going to announce days away from a federal election that your months - long investigation that you swore was thorough and complete - was neither. You better sure as chit have someething.

And, for any of us who have ever worked in an office - especially at a Manager level or above - we learn pretty quickly to ignore the guy / gal who complain/brags about "Whew! I have 944 emails just this week alone!"

....Yes, and there are about 52 with unique header lines.

If there's evidence of criminality - I / the American People - want to hear it - and hear it fast.

But if it's another August 22: "We found 15,000 emails! Wooooo!!!"

....And then radio silence until a month later wherein they then say "Uh, nothing to see here, moe along..." That would just be irresponsible.

Comey loses points - not for having the balls to step up regardless of politics and timing (especially since the committees have been absolutely brutal to the guy and his Bureau after loving him for years), but for saying effectively:

"We don't know if there's an issue, we don't know how much we have, and we don't know how long it'll take."

I swear, if one of my employees did that , I'd fire them on the spot. At least give a date certain like "However,I will get back to you with an initial assessment and timeline within X days."

This whole "there may be something, maybe not, and we don't know when we'll know or IF we'll know, but I just wanted to let you know" - crap is pretty damn unproffessional - and substantively - worthless.

Yeah, that's it, Hillary just wanted some privacy. Who can deny the old gal a little privacy?

Win

Breaking on Fox:

The emails are apparently coming from an offshoot of the anthony weiner sexting investigation. Clinton's aide/buddy Houma Abedeen is married to the fock.

So, even fox is saying that there likely are no new HRC emails. And this didn't come from HRC's server and/or deleted emails.

According to Fox, basically, Houma might have shared something from HRC to her Husband - and then Houma would be subject to criminal charges, but not HRC. But, since this is a criminal investigation into to Weiner primarily, they can't really rush this for political purposes.

Breaking on Fox:

The emails are apparently coming from an offshoot of the anthony weiner sexting investigation. Clinton's aide/buddy Houma Abedeen is married to the fock.

So, even fox is saying that there likely are no new HRC emails. And this didn't come from HRC's server and/or deleted emails.

According to Fox, basically, Houma might have shared something from HRC to her Husband - and then Houma would be subject to criminal charges, but not HRC. But, since this is a criminal investigation into to Weiner primarily, they can't really rush this for political purposes.

Yeah thanks. It was covered 2 posts up. Damn you need attention.

1. The Headline and Re-Opening the Investigation is a Big Deal

- it's a critical time in the election, you can't have a candidate under federal investigation

2. The "private" vs. ".gov" emails

- is this a dumb move that simply didn't follow protocol? Or is there malicious/criminal behavior? This is the real issue, but it may not matter -the Headline alone is damaging and getting an honest answer to this question is impossible - the answer will be base on partisan opinions.

If she wins the election but is arrested before inauguration day, do kilroy and drobes both have to leave teh bored forever? :banana:

I am getting so and sick and tired of how cocky clinton supporters are. I want to punch them in the face

This. I just want to grab them by the scruff of their neck and rub their nose in a Trump victory, even though that's such a horrible analogy and would equate a Trump victory with a dog piddling on the carpet. But still, if he wins:

I'm pretty sure wiffleball is HRC

I'm pretty sure Wiff has enough of a focking brain to put shiit into context. Remember, I'm the one who's been calling her an Odious Kunt from day one. If there is criminality, fry the biitch.

Pretty much, I'm just anti-stupid. The same way I blew away RP and the similar focktards on this bored about the stupidity of the 'justification' for the Iraq War - and was proven right - And crickets from them afterward.

The Trumpeters and Trump himself have proven themselves to be the standard bearers of stupid who just parrot whatever they can without any possibility of context or critical thought. Once they get blow away on that, they just move on to the next talking point. Lather, rinse, repeat.

HRC has proven to be a secretive, shady, deceptive kunt. And, still, after multiple investigations, nothing comes of it. And still, Republican voters could have brought in literally ANYbody else - and this election would have been over in July.

In the end, this election is a choice between Richard Nixon and Dan Quayle. One's shady and one's stupid.

1. The Headline and Re-Opening the Investigation is a Big Deal

- it's a critical time in the election, you can't have a candidate under federal investigation

2. The "private" vs. ".gov" emails

- is this a dumb move that simply didn't follow protocol? Or is there malicious/criminal behavior? This is the real issue, but it may not matter -the Headline alone is damaging and getting an honest answer to this question is impossible - the answer will be base on partisan opinions.

:thumbsup:

Bahahaha empty handed I see. Couldn't come up with anything after you were straight given the DEFINITION of treason. Stick to shining shoes there Fock boy

Yeah...its me thats empty handed.

Better let the FBI know she is guilty of treason.

Holy fock you are clueless

Yeah, even the most breathless Foxtard isn't bringing up "Treason". Worst case, HRC put shiit she knew to be confidential on an unsecured server.

You'd have to prove that HRC deliberately provided confidential shiit to nefarious foreign sources for personal enrichment in order to get there.

Not even really worthy of conversation when even a frothing at the mouth anti-HRC somebody like Gowdy won't even go there.

True....but we're used to the left rioting, the country will be far better off under a law & order President.

Apparently it was three e-mails, none of which were from Hillary or were withheld by Hillary. Not sure who this journalist is, but I'm sure that Republicans will say he's in the Dem's pockets.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/792082869841645568?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Enews%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

But by all means, keep on with the circle jerk.

Apparently it was three e-mails, none of which were from Hillary or were withheld by Hillary. Not sure who this journalist is, but I'm sure that Republicans will say he's in the Dem's pockets.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/792082869841645568?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Enews%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

But by all means, keep on with the circle jerk.

:lol:

TNG ain't very bright, but isn't this going a little far?

then titties ain't retarded :wub:
  • Like 1

So, Hillarys top aid, a Muslim, her husband, a former democratic congressman, who is being investigated for sexting with an underage girl, it's their e-mails that have the FBI doing a criminal investigation on the front runner to be president 11 days before the election. That's some crew you got there. Some might call them "deplorable".

then titties ain't retarded :wub:

If you've ever seen them without a bra, they're pretty low-functioning.

( ) ( )

( ) ( )

( ) ( )

( .) ( .)

Maybe Huma told Weiner something about his case? Hillary promised lenient treatment?