Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Joe Flacco is waaaayyy better than eli manning

Except for one game against the horrible Bucs, not impressed. We'll see.

I don't think the Bears are worried about you being impressed or not.

If I was in the league for 100 years, I'd probably be ranked 16 as well.

Exactly. Just because a team is stupid and sticks with a terrible QB year after year and that QB racks up meaningless stats, does not mean the QB is good. The giants won those SBs in spite of that piece of crap QB. And those were quite a while ago. Anyone want to bet manning doesn't even sniff a SB again? I mean, if old man Brady can get there, why can't the brilliant manning?

And to think, in this thread someone questioned whether anyone was bashing Eli and ignoring reality. I hope in 7, 8 or 10 years when Eli is inducted into the HOF, which he almost certainly will, you have matured enough by then to not let it eat you up inside as much as it appears it is doing now. Life is good...

And to think, in this thread someone questioned whether anyone was bashing Eli and ignoring reality. I hope in 7, 8 or 10 years when Eli is inducted into the HOF, which he almost certainly will, you have matured enough by then to not let it eat you up inside as much as it appears it is doing now. Life is good...

Eats me up not one bit. Whether he gets in or not doesn't affect me. It's just the fact that if he gets in, it's a black mark on the HOF. It cheapens the status of the actual great players that are in.

Eats me up not one bit. Whether he gets in or doesn't affect me. It just the fact that if he gets in, it's a black.mark on the HOF. It cheapens the status of the actual great players that are in.

There’s plenty of that in already. Numerous bums and 2 year wonders.

There’s plenty of that in already. Numerous bums and 2 year wonders.

I agree (some... not "plenty" though). Why add to it though?

I agree (some... not "plenty" though). Why add to it though?

Can’t go back, as new precedents are set it keeps rolling.

Let's play that Sesame Street game. Which one of these QBs just doesn't belong here?

Tom Brady

Joe Montana

Drew Brees

Eli Manning

Definitely appropriate that you referenced Sesame Street, Bravo!

Well I figured I needed to dumb it down a bit for a certain poster here. You're welcome.

Lol. Seafool owned again.

Well I figured I needed to dumb it down a bit for a certain poster here. You're welcome.

they say write what you know... If you get tired of the Seafoam User ID maybe u can change it to Oscar the Grouch...

they say write what you know... If you get tired of the Seafoam User ID maybe u can change it to Oscar the Grouch...

So what's your answer? Who doesn't belong? Or do we need to go full on Teletubby to help you?

So what's your answer? Who doesn't belong? Or do we need to go full on Teletubby to help you?

So what? I could name many other QBs who wouldn’t belong next to those guys either that are in the hof. You can corner case anything.

So what? I could name many other QBs who wouldnt belong next to those guys either that are in the hof. You can corner case anything.

Yep. That's the point. The big picture is that the HOF is just not that big of a deal after all. May as well put in Bob Avellini.

Anyone see that sweet 40 yard TD Eli hit Beckham with? Right on the money. The man throws a great deep ball. Still.

Anyone see that sweet 40 yard TD Eli hit Beckham with? Right on the money. The man throws a great deep ball. Still.

I know right? He really showed off his great deep ball last year with his massive numbers having 19 TDs last year and a mere 13 interceptions. Wow. This is Tom Brady territory who had 32 TDs and 8 INTs. And this year manning is on record pace with an amazing 6 whole TDs in only 5 games. This dude is on fire.

So will this dumb thread keep going til he makes the HoF or...? Just need an eta on when this will die.

So will this dumb thread keep going til he makes the HoF or...? Just need an eta on when this will die.

Here come the judge...