Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Aaron Hernandez found hanged in cell

Hernandez was discovered hanged in his cell by corrections officers at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley around 3:05 a.m.

Is this true? ROFL. What a pussie. Good. Saves the taxpayers a whole lot of money putting a roof over this ass hole's head and feeding him three times a day.

Just heard it on ESPN. It's true. On the same day that the Patriots are visiting the White House. Probably the first unselfish thing Hernandez ever did in his life.

Going to be interesting now to see if his former teammates tweet or comment positively about the guy. It's going to be a tough line to walk. For instance, college teammate Tim Tebow. Will he say something positive and risk criticism for talking nicely about a murderer?

Hernandez was discovered hanged in his cell by corrections officers at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley around 3:05 a.m.

Shirley you can't be serious?

Going to be interesting now to see if his former teammates tweet or comment positively about the guy. It's going to be a tough line to walk. For instance, college teammate Tim Tebow. Will he say something positive and risk criticism for talking nicely about a murderer?

I bet Tebow dodges the question and just says he'll pray for his family.

Shirley you can't be serious?

Don't call yourself shirley

For those holding out hope, I guess it's safe to drop him in dynasty league formats.

Sadly, I can relate considering how a couple of years ago, as some of you may recall, one of my very best friends from back in the day killed his wife and kids. I posted that here in the Geek Club at the time, told you his name before it was released by police/media.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/michigan-man-accused-of-killing-wife-2-kids-with-usb-cord/

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/macomb/2015/04/15/eastpointe-mother-children-murders-arraignment/25817817/

I don't mind saying how the guy was always good to me. Funny, friendly, smart. I've nothing but positive memories and I've lost touch with him over the years but it's still hard to imagine him being capable of doing something like that.

Weird. He was just found not guilty of 2 murders and his lawyer was planning on appealing his conviction. Probably knewhe had no shot of it getting overturned

Don't forget, today is the Pats WH visit.

Probably a connection.

Dunno

How could we forget? Somebody posted it 10 posts ago

• Like 1

Saves the taxpayers a bunch of money on his appeal and his life in prison.

Saves his daughter from having to visit her scumbag father in prison.

Saves his girlfriend from sticking with his sorry ass, although she should be in jail herself as you know she is covering up more than they can prove.

Fock him.

• Like 1

How could we forget? Somebody posted it 10 posts ago

Yeah, just re read that.

Guess I'll lose message board points now..

Saves the taxpayers a bunch of money on his appeal and his life in prison.

Saves his daughter from having to visit her scumbag father in prison.

Saves his girlfriend from sticking with his sorry ass, although she should be in jail herself as you know she is covering up more than they can prove.

Fock him.

:thumbsup:

Fanook

Just heard it on ESPN. It's true. On the same day that the Patriots are visiting the White House. Probably the first unselfish thing Hernandez ever did in his life.

Actually, the fact that he did it on the day of the White House visit when he could have chosen any other day but that is a pretty selfish move

I wonder if the not guilty verdict pissed off the inmates who knew the victims and knew Fernandez did it? Maybe he knew he was going to be beaten and killed soon. Maybe he was being threaten. Who knows. The timing seems weird. He knew two years ago that he'd never see the light of day again.

0 chance this ego maniac killed himself.

haven't you ever seen OZ?

someone convinced the gayboy hernandez to try autoerotic asphyxiation and hung him.

Boston journalist Michele McPhee was a guest on WEEI’s “Kirk and Callahan” show Monday to discuss her book about the 2013 Boston Marathon bombings titled, “Maximum Harm.”
Prior to discussing the bombings, however, McPhee and WEEI hosts Kirk Minihane and Gerry Callahan discussed a rumor involving former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.
Hernandez is currently serving a life sentence for his role in the murder of Odin Lloyd, but he was acquitted last Friday for his alleged role in the killings of Daniel de Abreu and Safiro Furtado in 2012.

Callahan: “This rumor, this Aaron Hernandez rumor – which is so juicy, I want to get into it. It is, big.”
Minihane: “It’s certainly something we can play with as the days go on. I’m not sure how comfortable Michele is in talking about it.”
McPhee: “I mean, hey. Let’s tease away.”
Callahan: “Michele knows the real motive for the murder of Odin Lloyd. And let’s just say that Odin Lloyd caught Aaron Hernandez in a compromising position.”
McPhee: “You could say that Aaron Hernandez was a former tight end before he was kicked off the Patriots.” (Laughs)
Minihane: “Tight end on and off the field as well?”
Callahan: “And then he became a wide receiver.” (Laughs)
Minihane: “So you think he’s comfortable in the prison lifestyle? He’s probably doing well for himself romantically, perhaps?”
McPhee: “Let’s just say that Aaron Hernandez is known to kick with both feet.”
Callahan: “And Odin Lloyd knew it. And Odin Lloyd …”
McPhee: “He made the unfortunate move to say that out loud to somebody.”

There is a facebook page titled “Gay Men for Aaron Hernandez” and the posted the following this past December:
Welcome to all the new supporters of the Gay Men for Aaron Hernandez page. The outpouring of love from Aaron's gay supporters is inspiring.
Please send Aaron a Christmas card and let him know we all support him in his struggle to accept his gay sexuality. AARON WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU: - Aaron Hernandez # W106228 Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center P.O. Box 8000 Shirley, MA 01464

you may want to hang onto those XMas cards

This interview was MONDAY

you may want to hang onto those XMas cards

This interview was MONDAY

Maybe that article got around and he started getting harassment from the inmates. Or he just wanted kill himself before it all became known. I wonder if we'll ever know the truth.

Patriots going to wear a patch this season for him?

to cover their buttholes?

So....I guess this means he's out indefinitely?

He played for the Patriots, he would be listed as questionable...

• Like 1

He played for the Patriots, he would be listed as questionable...

I think they would upgrade him to doubtful in this case

• Like 1

On Mike and Mike ESPN radio they are acting like this is a national tragedy.

Greenie says "if you are just waking up or just tuning in we have breaking news this morning" .... so I'm like oh sh1t what happened now ??

"Aaron Hernandez dead if an apparent suicide "

I'm like that's it ?? Who the Fock cares.

They were saying Patriots probably should cancel the WH visit as this is not the time to be smiling and the pomp and circumstance that goes with a WH visit ??

Why ? He was a convicted murderer in prison with no chance at getting out.

Yes sad. A young man took his own life. Period. Stop.

World is a better place without him

Fvck him. Fvck his family. Fvck it.

• Like 1