Sign in to follow this  
edjr

1 year ago today - The world lost one of it's greatest talents - RIP Prince

Hardcore has a baby and a toddler at home and still posts 100 times a day. This is his life. So yes, if he feels he 'won' a thread, it makes his whole day. I bet he calls his wife over to show her. "Look Four, look how badly I owned these fools today". He's a pathetic little old man.

heh

Hardcore has a baby and a toddler at home and still posts 100 times a day. This is his life. So yes, if he feels he 'won' a thread, it makes his whole day. I bet he calls his wife over to show her. "Look Four, look how badly I owned these fools today". He's a pathetic little old man.

I seriously wasn't trying to be mean or even get close to the battles you two kids have. I was genuinely curious. HT...do you view this bored as a debate medium where the goal is to win?

Page was/is also very well respected for his producer skills in the studio from what I've heard

I seriously wasn't trying to be mean or even get close to the battles you two kids have. I was genuinely curious. HT...do you view this bored as a debate medium where the goal is to win?

He lives for the 'gotcha' moment. I know you're not trying to be mean. I'm answering for him since he'll never admit it. He literally keeps track of things his "board enemies" (ROFL) say so that he can throw it in their face or try to catch them with a discrepancy later. A psychologist would have a field day with him.

Newbie lied. The truth died.

You should tell Four. She'll think you're awesome!

Newbie lied. This is what it sounds like when doves cry.

Newbie lied. This is what it sounds like when doves cry.

Newbie never lies. Newbie just owns pussies like you all day long.

Are you going to do some missionary with crusty ass tonight? Did you set aside five minutes for that? Or are you going to be 'winning threads, yo' on this Friday night while she watches the kids?

Newbie never lies. Newbie just owns pussies like you all day long.

Are you going to do some missionary with crusty ass tonight? Did you set aside five minutes for that? Or are you going to be 'winning threads, yo' on this Friday night while she watches the kids?

You're doing it too

• Like 1

You're doing it too

I don't win threads, or even care. I just like destroying Hardcore. He's the one guy here who I think is a genuine tool in real life. But since it's just the internet, instead of shattering his jaw for him, I just fock with him every single day. And use his jealousy of me against him. It's the main reason I post here. :banana:

I don't win threads, or even care. I just like destroying Hardcore. He's the one guy here who I think is a genuine tool in real life. But since it's just the internet, instead of shattering his jaw for him, I just fock with him every single day. And use his jealousy of me against him. It's the main reason I post here. :banana:

Well that's pretty sad but whatever. If this is what you two like to do who am I to judge!

Well that's pretty sad but whatever. If this is what you two like to do who am I to judge!

Lol I like finding the weakest link and then picking on him. It makes the day go faster.

He lives for the 'gotcha' moment. I know you're not trying to be mean. I'm answering for him since he'll never admit it. He literally keeps track of things his "board enemies" (ROFL) say so that he can throw it in their face or try to catch them with a discrepancy later. A psychologist would have a field day with him.

Yes. I had to go five posts up in the same thread to show you're FOS. It's a very intricate tracking system I've got going.

Over rated and over hyped!

Possibly. It's all subjective.

Even though I love me some Hendrix, I think he is over rated.