Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Swastikas spray-painted at Columbia University professor's office

why? cause we haven't seen that be the case of every one of these stories?

No we havent.

The van bomber comes to mind, but there are plenty of other examples where conservative people have done crazy sh!t. It aint solely libruhls, sorry.

disagree. It's happened so much that it actually IS the most likely explanation.

A few incidents lifted from right wing propaganda sites does not define the totality of nazi vandalism. I’m sure there are plenty of other examples of neo-nazis acting like neo-nazis, but those aren’t likely to show up on your favorite corners of the internet.

I think my scenario is more likely

You haven't been paying attention have you?

A few incidents lifted from right wing propaganda sites does not define the totality of nazi vandalism. Im sure there are plenty of other examples of neo-nazis acting like neo-nazis, but those arent likely to show up on your favorite corners of the internet.

you're so focking clueless :lol:

Below happens all the time

https://dailym.ai/2Quequy

• Like 1

A few incidents lifted from right wing propaganda sites does not define the totality of nazi vandalism. Im sure there are plenty of other examples of neo-nazis acting like neo-nazis, but those arent likely to show up on your favorite corners of the internet.

Here is a comprehensive list.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org

345 examples since 2012.

Obama built the need for this.

Got to love Obama on his "that was me" tour. Al Gore better watch out before Obama takes credit for inventing the internet.

It is no CNN or Huffpo but they link to local papers for most every example.

Thats helpful. Now I can go to every individual link to decide whether each one was a fake. Alternately, I can just assume that fakehatecrimes.org is accurately reporting the incidence of fake hate crimes, while also whining about Fake Nooz at the GC. :thumbsup:

Here is a comprehensive list.

http://www.fakehatecrimes.org

345 examples since 2012.

Since 2012, how many times do you think non-libruhl neo-nazis/skinheads/white nationalists/KKK/etc. have been responsible for vandalism, hate speech/crimes?

Even assuming your dubious link is accurate, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the number exceeds 345.

ETA The original link references the FBIs report on hate/bias crimes...7175 last year alone. You guys need to review whatever you learned about probability.

ETA2 36349 incidents since 2012. 345/36349 = happens all the time, most likely explanation, etc. :)

Must have been Nazi James Bond to get through all the security, then get into a locked office, then get out without being caught on camera or by another person.

Or they were caught on camera, and the University doesn't want to reveal it because of the obvious.

Which is more plausible?

Must have been Nazi James Bond to get through all the security, then get into a locked office, then get out without being caught on camera or by another person.

Or they were caught on camera, and the University doesn't want to reveal it because of the obvious.

Which is more plausible?

I dont know about campus security, but it only takes a few seconds to paint a couple swastikas on the wall, and offices are frequently left unlocked during the day.

Do you guys think the swastika painted on her door in 2007 was also a libruhl conspiracy?

I dont know about campus security, but it only takes a few seconds to paint a couple swastikas on the wall, and offices are frequently left unlocked during the day.

Do you guys think the swastika painted on her door in 2007 was also a libruhl conspiracy?

Maybe.

Do you guys think Columbia is overrun with Nazis?

Maybe.

Do you guys think Columbia is overrun with Nazis?

Columbia has a strong, actually the strongest, anti-Israel movement of any college. But it's not Nazis. It's SJW's who demand colleges not invest in funds dealing with Israel and clam the Palestinians get mistreated.

Trump is very pro-Israel. Its hard to believe "his backers" would be anti-Semitic

Trump is very pro-Israel. Its hard to believe "his backers" would be anti-Semitic

It does not have to make sense.

Leftists have weaponized labels, because it works.

You do something they don't like....you get a label, disagree with them....label, say something they dislike....label.....

Labels need not make sense or be anything approaching accurate, they are used to attempt to shame people, or to ensure some organized opposition from the ideological mob...

Leftists have weaponized labels, because it works.

SJWs too. I hate labels. :mad:

Labels are gay.

OK, well played....pay attention MDC this is how you use humor...

Since 2012, how many times do you think non-libruhl neo-nazis/skinheads/white nationalists/KKK/etc. have been responsible for vandalism, hate speech/crimes?

Even assuming your dubious link is accurate, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the number exceeds 345.

ETA The original link references the FBIs report on hate/bias crimes...7175 last year alone. You guys need to review whatever you learned about probability.

ETA2 36349 incidents since 2012. 345/36349 = happens all the time, most likely explanation, etc. :)

Based on your post history I am going to guess you either got an online medical degree or went to med school in the Caribbean.

Incorrect on all counts, as usual. :thumbsup:

I don't know. I'm kinda on his side on this one. Even some doctors finish at the bottom of their class or get degrees from suspect programs. You seem to be lacking a lot of smarts.

We are talking about destruction of property. So here is what I found from your link

Crimes against property:
Destruction/damage/vandalism 2,325 incidents 1,182 known offenders*
*The term known offender does not imply the suspect's identity is known; rather, the term indicates some aspect of the suspect was identified, thus distinguishing the suspect from an unknown offender.
So of your 2,325 incidents less then half are known offenders and even then they may not be sure who did it.. Unfortunately, it didn't break out which race was responsible for the hate crime.
I would not call 345 proven faux hate crimes a small sample... Also nice try on the conspiracy theory post. I disagree so it must be a conspiracy theory.

We are talking about destruction of property. So here is what I found from your link

Crimes against property:
Destruction/damage/vandalism 2,325 incidents 1,182 known offenders*
*The term known offender does not imply the suspect's identity is known; rather, the term indicates some aspect of the suspect was identified, thus distinguishing the suspect from an unknown offender.
So of your 2,325 incidents less then half are known offenders and even then they may not be sure who did it.. Unfortunately, it didn't break out which race was responsible for the hate crime.
I would not call 345 proven faux hate crimes a small sample... Also nice try on the conspiracy theory post. I disagree so it must be a conspiracy theory.

345 faux hate crimes over 6+ years - and they aren't all destruction of property.

Also it's funny how you want to dissect the FBI's database, but give a free pass to fakehatecrimes.org, with esteemed sources including spiked, the college fix, dailycaller, etc. :lol:

345 faux hate crimes over 6+ years - and they aren't all destruction of property.

Also it's funny how you want to dissect the FBI's database, but give a free pass to fakehatecrimes.org, with esteemed sources including spiked, the college fix, dailycaller, etc. :lol:

Why are the people who complain the most about Fake News the most almost always the audience for stuff like Q Anon and Conservative Sandbox? :dunno:

Why are the people who complain the most about Fake News the most almost always the audience for stuff like Q Anon and Conservative Sandbox? :dunno:

The lack of self awareness is incredible. Seriously, peruse some of the "crimes" in that link. It's a joke, but sure enough, all the usual suspects have bought in hook, line and sinker.

there is no such thing as a hate crime or hate speech, its so stupid that some places even have it in place

A crime is a crime. Maybe there should be 'kind of dislike' crimes?

And another one

https://dailym.ai/2QxCHzW

The real ones are the aberration

"Kissie Ram, 18, a student at Drake University, was charged with a misdemeanor after she admitted to being connected to racist notes on campus- one of which she herself reported receiving to authorities."

Liberal hero.

So your only response is an ad hominem :thumbsup: