Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Ahmad Bradshaw

Any chance Indy gets sick of TRich and replaces him with a more allusive guy like Bradshaw ? Bradshaw is on 28 and has been parked for awhile

I was in a position where I had to draft Richardson, and Bradshaw was drafted and then released after the draft. I scooped him up..and now I got this tingly feeling he is going to be a big surprise this season. You heard it here first...Bradshaw has a really productive year. :thumbsup:

Bradshaw far better of an rb but hes def got a neck and is injury prone himself. Plus indy will feel a need to play Trent and make excuses to justify their horrible trade in the event he falters. Personally im rooting for Trich to put it together, but I wont draft him. Bradshaw is a favorite late rnd target of mine where his risk is minimal.

Don't understand why I keep seeing Bradshaw name come up , when was the last season this guy played more then 10 games in a season ?

The only issue with Bradshaw is his ever rising ADP. I loved him in the 14th and 15th round. You can release him if he doesn't pan out. Now, he's being taken in the 11th/12th in some larger drafts, usually by the guy who took Richardson. I guess it isn't bad strategy as if you draft everyone in the Colts backfield, you are sure to have the starter.... lol

Anyone else shocked the Colts didn't draft a RB when they were coming off the board in the 3rd and 4th round? Look at some of the guys they passed on.... Andre Williams, Freeman (who would have made perfect sense for Indy), and about 5 more guys they could have had that would have been an instant upgrade. I get they took Moncrief for the future, but c'mon.... With the stable of WR's they have currently, wasn't RB a MUCH more pressing need and some damn talented guys were still on the board. I believe you should take your shot while the window is open. It will close soon in Indy with an aging Mathis (along with other defensive players), Wayne being older than Moses and Nicks on a one year deal, and the fact they still have no RB of the future. Once they have to re-sign Luck and Hilton, their salary cap space is going to be gone. Can't wait to see what Luck commands in his next deal. lol The Colts may be backing up a brinks truck. In reality, take him off that team and they are back to 2-14.

• Like 1

Don't understand why I keep seeing Bradshaw name come up , when was the last season this guy played more then 10 games in a season ?

2012 when he was still a solid Flex play. 2010 before that, when he was an incredibly solid RB2. Maybe he only plays well in even numbered years?

Lol I guess he will explode this season then . Watch out

He is medically cleared to play and did this past weekend.

I assume his neck injuries are behind him. The neck injury also gave him time to heal those Cinderella feet of his.

At 28 and near really gotten a big work load and one of the highest graded blocking RB out there, there's a chance he will sneak up on everyone.

Waiting for the Butt buddies on this site to come in and squash this thread with their great wisdom...

- scrap the ridic power running scheme

- operate out the spread with Bradshaw as lone back

- put TY in the slot

- Colts score many points.

¿ ♧ ?

- scrap the ridic power running scheme

- operate out the spread with Bradshaw as lone back

- put TY in the slot

- Colts score many points.

¿ ♧ ?

This :pointstosky:

He is medically cleared to play and did this past weekend.

I assume his neck injuries are behind him. The neck injury also gave him time to heal those Cinderella feet of his.

At 28 and near really gotten a big work load and one of the highest graded blocking RB out there, there's a chance he will sneak up on everyone.

tell that to david wilson. he's not even close to 28. It's no as black and white as that...

tell that to david wilson. he's not even close to 28. It's no as black and white as that...

No, but where you are taking Ahmad in the draft, is he worth it? That's the question. And right now he is going around 11th round so the me, hell yeah he is worth the risk. He is healthy as of today and has the worst starting RB in the league in front of him.

he went undrafted in one 10 man league but I am thinking I should dump some dead weight for him

No, but where you are taking Ahmad in the draft, is he worth it? That's the question. And right now he is going around 11th round so the me, hell yeah he is worth the risk. He is healthy as of today and has the worst starting RB in the league in front of him.

ya no doubt. I don't play in any PPR leagues, just 2 standard leagues, 1 with 6 pts for passing tds. Cool story I know, but point I am making is the late rounds of both drafts, I'm stashing rbs. I don't need a wr5, that's stupid. WRs pop up out of nowhere every year, undrafted dudes, so I get 2 starting wrs and 1 decent 3rd wr and thats it. 1 TE, 1 D, 1 K. MAYBE 2 QBs, if the price is right. After that, I'm stashing rbs. I most definitely would invest in bradshaw in the 11th. Same with Ivory. And a couple of handcuffs of rbs I don't even own. Even if you get a 2-3 week burst out of bradshaw, could mean the difference between playoffs and no playoffs. Point I was originally making was that just because the docs cleared him doesn't mean the neck injury is a nonstory now. Your neck/spine are things you don't really want to push the limits on as a human being, lest you're comfortable living out your latter days as a vegetable...

My spidey sense has been tingling about Bradshaw for a couple of months now. I think he has huge upside.

Wilson was cleared to play then 're-injured' his neck, ending his career.

You are making the assumption that Bradshaw will hurt it again. Even if this does happen, what do you have to lose? He can be had in round 15-18...

Bradshaw has proven he can play in this league and be successful. Before the injury, he was doing fine behind that same offensive line that TRich struggled in.

P00Hs strategy is solid. He is right about wr and how a 2-3 week burst from a rb can bump u thru the playoffs. A reasonably healthy Bradshaw would have big upside in that offense

Took Bradshaw late yesterday, quite happy. Being able to flex him later in the season is my hope.

Im probably overthinking.....but seems Bradshaw would have a big role week 1.

Cant imagine Indy defense hanging in there for long....and in preseason....in clear passing downs they brought Bradshaw in quite a bit.

All it requires is for owners to sit and wait. You don't even NEED a TRICH injury for this guy to become relevant.

2-3 games of 2 yards per carry from Trich is all it requires.

Bradshaw is a HUGE injury concern. No doubt. But he also plays in a stud offense that fits his skill perfectly and the only guy who stands in his way sucks something awful. Bradshaw made an instant impression last year before getting hurt. He was awesome. He goes back out, in comes TPoor and the run game dies. Dead. Bradshaw is going to get his chance. Indy isn't good enough to win despite letting a terrible player have a major role. If he stays healthy, big if, Bradshaw could be one of those bust out players.