Sign in to follow this  
kkustes03

B Sankey

Was auto drafted this guy after a disconnect. Have not read anything good on him since preaseaon started.

Legit contender to 200 carries this year or is his value soley based on if shonn greene goes down?

Wasted 5th round pick!

• Like 1

I started a thread on this a couple of weeks ago. I dont trust him. He cannot block, meaning he wont play alot of downs. Greene is not a better back, but he plays better if that makes sense. I think a very late round for Sankey cause the guy is athletic as hell, I just dont think he is going to get the carries this season.

RBBC

According to those watching their camp, he has not taken a single snap with anyone but 2nd and 3rd string.

There has been conversation about ball security and issues in pass protect.

He's not playing a lot.

Still high on him. I REFUSE to believe Shonn Greene and McLackluster are given the keys to the car. No way. Not gonna happen. Sankey will be the guy.

• Like 1

Was auto drafted this guy after a disconnect. Have not read anything good on him since preaseaon started.

Legit contender to 200 carries this year or is his value soley based on if shonn greene goes down?

Wasted 5th round pick!

Classic.

Still high on him. I REFUSE to believe Shonn Greene and McLackluster are given the keys to the car. No way. Not gonna happen. Sankey will be the guy.

This is how i want to look at the situation, but I really dont believe he gets many touches early in the season. The best case scenario is if he makes his touches really count, giving the coach no option but to get him the ball more.

This is how i want to look at the situation, but I really dont believe he gets many touches early in the season. The best case scenario is if he makes his touches really count, giving the coach no option but to get him the ball more.

This seems like the most reasonable scenario to me. Per usual the internet overreacts to after draft hype then again to preseason results. Sankey missed part of OTAs due to school and started behind the other backs. Then he had some fumbling issues that put him further behind.

He shouldn't be drafted in the 4th round like he was a month ago and he's not a waste of a pick. My guess is that he takes over as the lead back on that roster during the first 1/2 of the season. Whether that's the 4th game or the 8th game, who knows? Factor in that he'll have limited playing time early on and draft accordingly. You'll be rewarded in the 2nd half of the season.

He had one of his better preseason games last night, but again he played in the 4th preseason game and didn't really do what you would like him to in that position to grab your attention.

RBBC unless Greene goes down. Maybe it's his backfield by mid season if he starts producing.

If the coaches are actually planning to use him heavily then this is the greatest mis direction in the history of pre season

Greene was listed already a few times on the injury list . No way Sankey at some point is not the number one RB .

Greene was listed already a few times on the injury list . No way Sankey at some point is not the number one RB .

"Some point" better come at a nice value

Will a nice value just depends on the drafter .

He'll take over eventually. This was against 2nd teamers but he's gaining trust and performing well.

Coach Ken Whisenhunt said Bishop Sankey "ran the ball very well" in the Titans' final preseason game Thursday night.
Sankey ran for 43 yards on seven carries against the Vikings. "We’ve seen growth with Bishop," said Whisenhunt. "His vision is good. He’s seeing the holes well. His protection, he’s done a nicer job with that as he’s gone through it."

He'll take over eventually. This was against 2nd teamers but he's gaining trust and performing well.

Coach Ken Whisenhunt said Bishop Sankey "ran the ball very well" in the Titans' final preseason game Thursday night.

Sankey ran for 43 yards on seven carries against the Vikings. "Weve seen growth with Bishop," said Whisenhunt. "His vision is good. Hes seeing the holes well. His protection, hes done a nicer job with that as hes gone through it."

Against a FEW 2nd teamers, but also 3rd, 4th, and guys getting cut.

I really liked Sankey in college, big fan of him and his style of play. When he got drafted by the Titans I immediately thought I'd snap him up come fantasy time, great situation. Then I started reading the preseason ranks, early ADPs and he was getting drafted pretty high and at that time I thought way too rich for me being a value drafter. Here comes the preseason and Sankey doesn't look good at all. Had my draft this past week and he just kept getting passed over. He was the highest rated player left for quite awhile. Eventually I thought the value in him is back this late so I had to take him. I don't think he'll start right away but I do believe Sankey will be starting for many fantasy teams late in the year. He's too good, Greene is too old and slow and that O-line and Locker's running threat is enough to help Sankey get through some holes. If you've got him hold and hope. His value is at it's lowest right now so no point trying to trade him.

I'll watch very closely and target him via trade.

My main redraft and keeper leagues have gotten so withdrawn from trading that i dont know this is possible for me to accomplish.

I was desperate for a wr last year. All i could get for julius thomas was torrey smith, before he had the 2 big games in a row and was struggling early on. No one wanted to touch him.

Sankey ran for 43 yards on seven carries against the Vikings. "We’ve seen growth with Bishop," said Whisenhunt. "His vision is good. He’s seeing the holes well. His protection, he’s done a nicer job with that as he’s gone through it."

With Green and McCluster along side him, the coach has no choice but to back his second round draft pick. Ride that pony until it crashes. I ended up with him in two leagues, but one was a dynasty and in the other it was sort of a pick I got stuck with due to the way earlier picks played out.

I wouldn't put much weight in the coach saying Sankey looks good. What else is he going to say? "Boy is this guy a disappointment. Hope he works out."

SGreene isn't terrible and McC is a good 3rd down back.

I just took him in the 8th to be my 4th rb, hope he gets it together sooner than later

Question for titans homers

Will mccluster see time in the slot and or on returns or is he really just the change of pace back?

Question for titans homers

Will mccluster see time in the slot and or on returns or is he really just the change of pace back?

Yes to both. Should see significant time in the slot. We have Leon Washington getting primary return duties, but Dex will get touches as well.

Edit: significant may sound too strong, don't want to miss lead you. He will not be a stranger to the slot and will be lined up at WR at multiple positions as well.

I didn't think he was really going to be third on the depth chart. I think he will be the starter soon enough once shonn greene is allowed to do his 3 yards and a cloud of dust thing. Maybe they do split carries though all year.

probably a valid statement. Hopefully Sankey can resolve his ball control problems and fulfill his potential.

but if he keeps putting the ball on the ground, he will not be in this league long.