Sign in to follow this  
bfros

Now way this is a C- 2-14 team! Or is it?

NFL.com just graded my team with a C- and gave it a projected 2-14 record. WTF!!! No way. What do you think? This is a 10-team, standard scoring, standard line-up league.

QB: Brady, Romo

RB: Lacy, Stacy, Vereen, J.Bell, T.Richardson, Ivory

WR: Marshall, Nelson, Floyd, Wayne

TE: J.Thomas

K: McManus

DST: Clev

1. wrong forum

2. who cares what nfl.com has to say?

3. you drafted WR and TE heavy in a standard scoring league. guys like vereen and bell lose tons of value in standard.

NFL.com just graded my team with a C- and gave it a projected 2-14 record. WTF!!! No way. What do you think? This is a 10-team, standard scoring, standard line-up league.

Good luck!

I'm not here to grade your team but to tell you who cares what NFL.COM thinks? They grade you based on their rankings...nothing more, nothing less.

The team that got graded best draft in my league last year didn't even make the playoffs! I got a middle of the road grade (B- I believe) last year because I was rolling the dice on "youth and upside." I was projected to have a losing record. I drafted a few guys named Jordan Cameron, Julius Thomas, Keenan Allen and Zac Stacy. I ended up in 3rd place, only because I lost the semis by one point and was the second highest scoring team in the league. Back when I got graded all of them (except Cameron who had a great preseason) wouldn't be ranked very highly by any site. Guess what I got for my grade again this year? Guess what comments I got for my draft again this year? Ask me how many F's I give what Yahoo, NFL.COM, etc think about my draft?

I care!!!

But then I got an A+ (12-1), A (11-3), and a B (8-5).

Championship!

The ratings don't really mean much. Last year Yahoo gave me a C and I finished 2nd in the regular season. I got a C again this year and I'm not too worried.

Also, you can make up a lot of ground with skillful use of the waiver wire.

Also also, your team doesn't seem too bad to me. Although being only 10 teams, maybe it's a little thin.

The guy who had the best team last year was on autodraft so naturally he had the players that Yahoo had ranked the highest. He also had Ray Rice and Trent Richardson so obviously he ended up 3-11.

Dude, of course not. 2 great qbs, 2 great starting rbs and wrs and a top TE. It's practically an all star team worthy of "is that an 8tm league dude?" Type comments. Almost gonna say u are lying that nfl gave u that low a grade and your here just to show off your team or that the team itself is a lie. How do you get Lacy then Marshall and Nelson who are both 2nd rnd picks...then Thomas who is a 3rd rnd pick and Stacy who is a 3rd rnd pick? U took Lacy in the first, then Marshall obviously in the 2nd. Followed by Nelson in the early third, ok fair enough, then ur saying Thomas fell to late 4th and Stacy early 5th? Then Vereen and bell in the 6th and 7th?

I just got done with a yahoo draft and they put me at 1-13 for the season. Luckily for me i believe i am better at fantasy football than a website that is supposed to have a bunch of "experts" working for it.

I'm not here to grade your team but to tell you who cares what NFL.COM thinks? They grade you based on their rankings...nothing more, nothing less.

The team that got graded best draft in my league last year didn't even make the playoffs! I got a middle of the road grade (B- I believe) last year because I was rolling the dice on "youth and upside." I was projected to have a losing record. I drafted a few guys named Jordan Cameron, Julius Thomas, Keenan Allen and Zac Stacy. I ended up in 3rd place, only because I lost the semis by one point and was the second highest scoring team in the league. Back when I got graded all of them (except Cameron who had a great preseason) wouldn't be ranked very highly by any site. Guess what I got for my grade again this year? Guess what comments I got for my draft again this year? Ask me how many F's I give what Yahoo, NFL.COM, etc think about my draft?

you drafted Zac Stacy? :shocking:

16 game season . where Is the room for the playoff games ?

I just got done with a yahoo draft and they put me at 1-13 for the season. Luckily for me i believe i am better at fantasy football than a website that is supposed to have a bunch of "experts" working for it.

That is lucky