Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

This year's Knowshon Moreno is...

Mark Ingram.

He looks to be the clear #1 in that high power offense and everyone, i mean EVERYONE, is down on him this year after 3 lousy injury-riddled seasons. He's looked comfortable and quite effective since the end of last year, playoffs included. For the price, he could be a huge bargain if he finishes the season as the saints #1 RB.

i think the saints want to see what they got. I don't see him sharing carries with khiry or pierre unless he starts the season slow or gets hurt. i'm drinking the kool-aid guys what can i say?

Mark Ingram.

He looks to be the clear #1 in that high power offense

ROTFLMAO!

:lol:

He is NO way the clear #1! The Saints are the definition of RBBC. They have Pierre Thomas and Khiry Robinson. I'd venture to say BOTH are ahead of Ingram! Khiry, unlike Ingram, has shown real running talent. While Thomas is the pass catcher and pass pro guy who gets little credit for the running he does.

I really want no part of the NO RBBC, but if I did, the guy would be Thomas. He'll probably get about 500 rush yards to go with another 500 receiving yards on 65 catches or so.Robinson and Ingram split another 1000 yards rushing, but neither offers much, if anything, in the pass game.

Good luck with that!

I picked up Ingram on a humble as my RB4, so whatever production he provides is gravy.

I did read somewhere that Thomas has taken a back seat to Ingram and Robinson during training camp. We shall see.

.....Knowshon Moreno.

:ninja:

:thumbsup:

.....Knowshon Moreno.

:ninja:

Seriously. It'll be him 2 years in a row.

Lamar couldn't keep Daniel Thomas off the field. Let that sink in. Daniel. Focking. Thomas.

• Like 3

Seriously. It'll be him 2 years in a row.

Lamar couldn't keep Daniel Thomas off the field. Let that sink in. Daniel. Focking. Thomas.

They have a strange love for Thomas there, like the Vikings had for Tavaris Jackson. Maybe he dates a coaches daughter or something. Or they are just really bad coaches, I'd venture both are likely.

They have a strange love for Thomas there, like the Vikings had for Tavaris Jackson. Maybe he dates a coaches daughter or something. Or they are just really bad coaches, I'd venture both are likely.

So strange he didn't make the 53 man roster.

How about Chris Ivory?

Nah. He just can't stay healthy and he is the number 2 on that team. This year is REALLY hard to pinpoint who the late gem rb will be. Someone will have guessed right and they will come here to jerk themselves off in front of everyone.

Eh, Montee Ball.

Amen brother . Thats the pick

I'd love it to be either Ingram or moreno...nabbed both late as backups with Carlos hyde...,, have lacy and ellington.....I have what I feel is a strong wr corps which I feel I'll probably draw my flex from most of the time.., but I'd really like one of moreno or Ingram to emerge so I can feel better about my rb depth in case I need it and for bye weeks

I'd love it to be either Ingram or moreno...nabbed both late as backups with Carlos hyde...,, have lacy and ellington.....I have what I feel is a strong wr corps which I feel I'll probably draw my flex from most of the time.., but I'd really like one of moreno or Ingram to emerge so I can feel better about my rb depth in case I need it and for bye weeks

Keep us updated.

ROTFLMAO!

:lol:

He is NO way the clear #1! The Saints are the definition of RBBC. They have Pierre Thomas and Khiry Robinson. I'd venture to say BOTH are ahead of Ingram! Khiry, unlike Ingram, has shown real running talent. While Thomas is the pass catcher and pass pro guy who gets little credit for the running he does.

I really want no part of the NO RBBC, but if I did, the guy would be Thomas. He'll probably get about 500 rush yards to go with another 500 receiving yards on 65 catches or so.Robinson and Ingram split another 1000 yards rushing, but neither offers much, if anything, in the pass game.

Good luck with that!

Ingram is ahead of both Khiry and Pierre for early down work for sure.

Thomas will play on third downs for sure, which limits Ingram's value, but don't be surprised if Ingram has 1K yards rushing this year and double digit TDs...

He wont be Moreno though... In non PPR he will be the Saint's best back this year. In PPR, I'd still take Thomas.

Eh, Montee Ball.

Top 7 pick being this year's late round gem?

nice choice :shocking:

• Like 1

Jeremy. Hill. You heard it here fir errr...2nd.

Not so fast my friend - look 8 posts above yours.

:nono:

Late round, lead back on a high powered, record setting offense? There is no 2014 Moreno.

I do like Ingram to outplay his ADP but I'm beginning to think the guy who'll flirt with top 5 production is Ben Tate. Gonna be a 3 down back in a system he's familiar with. Kinda wished I snagged him in one of my leagues.

Montee Ball is not a Top 7 pick where I come from.

He goes top 12 everywhere probably top 7 rb. Don't avoid the point. Way to go out on a limb with Ball being a great late round steal of 2014. LOL

• Like 1

Ben Tate

I like this pick. And another guy I think has a chance is Bernard Pierce. That running game could be much improved under Kubiak, and if he blows up in his first couple of starts with Rice suspended, he might take the starting job.

He goes top 12 everywhere

Non PPR? No he doesn't.

And I thought the OP was relative only to Moreno's production LY, not also to where RBs are being drafted this season. The "Eh," part in my OP suggests that you could practically put anyone in Moreno's situation LY and they are going to be productive.

Point being Moreno's production will significantly decline this season now that he is elsewhere, while "Insert DEN RB Here" (ie. M Ball) will have the opportunity to be very successful this season.

You're a long time poster Murf, never took you to be a troll. You're better than that man...Have a nice Holiday.

Understood UsualSuspect I get where you are coming from.

Non PPR? No he doesn't.

And I thought the OP was relative only to Moreno's production LY, not also to where RBs are being drafted this season. The "Eh," part in my OP suggests that you could practically put anyone in Moreno's situation LY and they are going to be productive.

Point being Moreno's production will significantly decline this season now that he is elsewhere, while "Insert DEN RB Here" (ie. M Ball) will have the opportunity to be very successful this season.

You're a long time poster Murf, never took you to be a troll. You're better than that man...Have a nice Holiday.

Everyone else was able to grasp the point of the thread