Sign in to follow this  
phillybear

The Master Chef thread

So, we've gotten about a half dozen episodes deep into this season, and the show is rotting away on a vine after a good start.

Really? You let one of the most talented chefs just voluntarily fall on the knife and get tossed off the show, the main antagonist. Really? Ya think there is any chance they DON'T bring him back this season? Ramsey called it a noble gesture. If they can bring New York back on the Flavor Flav show every season, then all bets are off.

I focking hate the blind chick. Oh, I mean semi blind. She can see shapes. She can see how many fingers you are holding up. The chefs choke back the food from vomitting out of their mouths when they are forced to do taste tests. Her team that she captained was a disaster but magically won the immunity challenge. We get it. You are playing up her "disability". Fock her and her focking goofy face.

Monty is like a mini Chyna. She looks utterly stupid. She is a frigid twat. A guy jokes about you flashing your flat chest to the hero troops, and you act offended. How dare does this stupid b!tch deny the troops. And then she gets most of the riff raff to be her friends. She cooked a soft boiled egg, dipped in in bread crumbs, and won a challenge. Really? Didn't she call her kid something stupid too, like Prestone or Freeway? No longer your husband left you, you bipolar dope.

The fat Mexican is annoying me too. He can't cook, but it threatening to win a look a like contest with the fat judge, if he adds a few more lbs.

How does the captain of the faster team, the tall black guy, have to cook, but the reason for the sloppy plates going out get a pass?

Did I mention I loather the blind broad? I hope she goes deaf and mute too.

I'm normally not into Asians, but the other one (Felix) has her good moments...like the last show where she was in pig tails.

You watch cooking shows? :lol: What a faaagggg!!! :banana:

I'm not the one going around here for many years bragging about having a threesome. With two other guys.

I'm not the one going around here for many years bragging about having a threesome. With two other guys.

:wave:

I'm normally not into Asians, but the other one (Felix) has her good moments...like the last show where she was in pig tails.

They need to develop a couple more personalities. Many of these folks are coming off as boring, which is why I stopped watching Top Chef a number of years ago.

They need to develop a couple more personalities.

So do you, you focking psycho...or at least one :banana:

I'm okay with Christine as a person but was hoping from the start that she wouldn't (seemingly) get preferential, gentler treatment.

Love Frank all around.

Ever since Felix auditioned, she has reminded me of Nikki (the poster).

She starts bawling her eyes out after making a sh!t dish that the judges had to spit out, and yet inexplicably wasn't eliminated. Utter garbage. The judges were scrambling because they didn't want to eliminate her. While I was typing, they another 12 commercials for Walmart steaks aired. Some broad went off script and made an Italian version of a dessert, and they didn't penalize them. This show is getting hacky and dreadful in a hurry.

This show is getting hacky and dreadful in a hurry.

So are you. :wave:

:banana:

So are you. :wave:

I've reinvented myself hundreds of times. My aliases have aliases. I've been long conning the entire site with my schemes. Newton, Einstein, Hawking...idiots. I am a true intellectual without any equal. I am the greatest thing going today.

I suppose the world needs ditch diggers and people who have been posting nothing but bananas for 8 years too.

I've reinvented myself hundreds of times. My aliases have aliases. I've been long conning the entire site with my schemes. Newton, Einstein, Hawking...idiots. I am a true intellectual without any equal. I am the greatest thing going today.

I suppose the world needs ditch diggers and people who have been posting nothing but bananas for 8 years too.

12 years, motherfocker! :mad:

12 years, motherfocker! :mad:

No.

The banana emoticon was not added until some time after I joined, but prior to Latin Pimp crash. Eight years ago sounds about right.

No.

The banana emoticon was not added until some time after I joined, but prior to Latin Pimp crash. Eight years ago sounds about right.

I was talking about digging ditches. :(

I was talking about digging ditches. :(

Cool beans. How about you go out into the desert and dig a ditch about 6 feet deep and I'll be out in a little while to see how you're doing.

Cool beans. How about you go out into the desert and dig a ditch about 6 feet deep and I'll be out in a little while to see how you're doing.

:unsure:

soooo, felix huh :dunno:

I'd hit it!

got a little bit of the yellow fever left over from my time overseas!

Too weepy. She cried through 3 commercial breaks.

Still engaged enough to watch but last season was more interesting. Sucks Anna's gone.

Monti is feuding with every male on the show. Either she is PMSing every day of the month, or she has become a militant lesbo since her husband left her. What a disaster of a woman.

I dozed off the last 10 minutes, so missed the elimination this week. :wall:

And I still don't understand why they've been cooking so many desserts overall. Don't most fancy shmancy restaurants have specific pastry chefs for baking and such?

Monti is feuding with every male on the show. Either she is PMSing every day of the month, or she has become a militant lesbo since her husband left her. What a disaster of a woman.

I dozed off the last 10 minutes, so missed the elimination this week. :wall:

And I still don't understand why they've been cooking so many desserts overall. Don't most fancy shmancy restaurants have specific pastry chefs for baking and such?

They eliminated the only thing close to eye candy on the show.

The ADD retard spic once again focked his team on the challenge then got a competent teammate eliminated by doing well in the final cookoff.

I'm starting to root for the 7 foot black dude. Every time they do one of those little personal interviews, he cracks me up. I'd also like to comment on the elimination of Ryan a couple weeks ago. When he brought up the molten lava cake that looked like someone sh1t on a plate, and the safe contestants in the balcony all started giggling at him, it was the highlight of this season so far.

Same old stuff. The contestants that remain are based on demographics and the ability to stir up sh!t.

Monti has managed to make everybody on the show hate her. She'll be around for a while as a result. Too bad. Tali was the comic relief; gone. Maybe I missed it before, but not only is Felix butt ugly, she's dumb as a brick.

I'm running out of reasons to watch the rest of this season. While Hell's Kitchen still humors me, this show's only remaining highlights seem to be Joe the judge trashing a contestants food.

this show's only remaining highlights seem to be Joe the judge trashing a contestants food.

He is seriously the best "a$$HOLE on TV right now for sure! I love the look he gives, says nothing, then whips his head around to walk away and leave them guessing..

Haven't read the wiki links to articles about it but imagining Joe doing this makes it hard to take him seriously. I'm assuming there was a decent case since it was settled for that much.

Tali was the comic relief; gone.

Couldn't stand him up until two or three episodes ago. He was too much of a sycophant with Ryan. Was just beginning to be amused by him though and appreciating his energy.

Haven't read the wiki links to articles about it but imagining Joe doing this makes it hard to take him seriously. I'm assuming since it was settled for that much, there was a decent case.

Reading that wiki kind of solidifies the way he comes off, as a snotty rich kid who's parents got him into prep school, got him into college, accepted him into the family biz after he failed at being a bond trader, transferred him the family biz after they divorced and put up the capital for his first restaurant.

Really? You let one of the most talented chefs just voluntarily fall on the knife and get tossed off the show, the main antagonist. Really? Ya think there is any chance they DON'T bring him back this season? Ramsey called it a noble gesture. If they can bring New York back on the Flavor Flav show every season, then all bets are off.

Well, a month ago I thought they would bring back Ryan, and they did, sort of. The guy is doing a really funny angle, and nobody seems to get the joke. Flavor elevator. Good stuff.

David can't figure out why everybody thinks he sucks. Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son. And please, no more shirts were your pit stains are clearly visible.

Monti is still a frigid twat. Her whole hipster angle is excruciatingly annoying.

They brought back Josh on the strength of TWO focking desserts. Desserts aren't real cooking. And then they screw Ryan over with another dessert challenge. Totally rigged. And what the fock is a fruit tart. They look positively disgusting. How can people eat that swill?

Everybody left sucks. No personalities. I hope the roof of the set collapses and kills them all.

Anyone getting inspired to buy Walmart Choice Steaks yet?

Frank's move surprised me. Wonder if production cajoled him into that decision. Just didn't seem like him. It was smart, and he is that...so it's not out of the realm of possibility, but weighing how crappy the safe decision will feel against the reward of safety is smart too.

Anyone getting inspired to buy Walmart Choice Steaks yet?

Frank's move surprised me. Wonder if production cajoled him into that decision. Just didn't seem like him. It was smart, and he is that...so it's not out of the realm of possibility, but weighing how crappy the safe decision will feel against the reward of safety is smart too.

I had no problem with it. When you think about it, Frank won last week's challenge and that ultimately gave him immunity. Since both guys butchered the steak challenge, he would have won anyway.

its strange to say as I almost always HATE male reality TV "stars" but I am really hoping one of the two remianing guys win this thing..

My feelings for the blind brod are well documented but I will repeat myself: there is no focking way she can be doing this without the help of that assistant! she cant focking see and is trying to duplicate meals prepared by professional chefs? it was a nice storey but her time is well past used up.

Becky is talented but annoying as ###### with her better then you attitude and the way she fakes excitement every time she wins something is driving me nutts! plus I detect a touch of downs on her face!

now the worst of the bunch is that wanna be hipster with the stupid glasses. fock me she makes me want to scream! and her stupid kid "Danger" who the hell names there kid that? thats pretty much the same as naming your daughter cherry, or Lexi, or some other stripper name! she makes me want to scream every time I see her and I can’t explain it!

anyways I'm off to grill me a Wal-Mart steak :cheers:

its strange to say as I almost always HATE male reality TV "stars" but I am really hoping one of the two remianing guys win this thing..

My feelings for the blind brod are well documented but I will repeat myself: there is no focking way she can be doing this without the help of that assistant! she cant focking see and is trying to duplicate meals prepared by professional chefs? it was a nice storey but her time is well past used up.

Becky is talented but annoying as ###### with her better then you attitude and the way she fakes excitement every time she wins something is driving me nutts! plus I detect a touch of downs on her face!

now the worst of the bunch is that wanna be hipster with the stupid glasses. fock me she makes me want to scream! and her stupid kid "Danger" who the hell names there kid that? thats pretty much the same as naming your daughter cherry, or Lexi, or some other stripper name! she makes me want to scream every time I see her and I can’t explain it!

anyways I'm off to grill me a Wal-Mart steak :cheers:

LMAO at your description of Monti. Like you, I hate her with a passion. When she shows her excitement with "Shut up!" or "Get Out!", I literally want to fly to LA to punch her in the vag. I too would like to see Josh or Frank win it. Great decision by Frank to take the immunity. With only going against 1 other chef, the odds aren't very good. Had the place still been filled with the likes of Tali and some other turds, then maybe you do the honorable thing.

Edit: Has anyone noticed what Monti's last name is? That's right.....Carlo. Monti-focking-Carlo. Die already.

Edit: Has anyone noticed what Monti's last name is? That's right.....Carlo. Monti-focking-Carlo. Die already.

so her parents were a ghey as she is!

I want to jam her horn rims glasses up her filthy annoying A$$!

soooo, felix huh :dunno:

I'd hit it!

got a little bit of the yellow fever left over from my time overseas!

I'd hit the Blind chick too ... so I could add it to my list - then all I would need is a midget :shocking:

Another thing, while watching last nights challenge I was thinking, 6 amateur cooks, cooking at a Michelin Star restaurant in a professional kitchen and doing a pretty good job. In Hell's Kitchen you have 10 so-called professional chefs who can't get their crap straight for one show. Except for David and the blind chick, any of the 5 master chefs would win Hell's Kitchen in a walkover.

Another thing, while watching last nights challenge I was thinking, 6 amateur cooks, cooking at a Michelin Star restaurant in a professional kitchen and doing a pretty good job. In Hell's Kitchen you have 10 so-called professional chefs who can't get their crap straight for one show. Except for David and the blind chick, any of the 5 master chefs would win Hell's Kitchen in a walkover.

I made the exact same observation to my wife. "You put those dishes in front of the Hell's Kitchen turds and they all piss down their legs instantly".