Sign in to follow this  
BGKes

What rb to trade for that will go full BEAST mode ROS?

Ajayi

McCoy

Martin

Freeman

Im trying to trade one of my receivers for these guys, I have Evans, Nuk, Dez and Diggs who should I trade and try to get back?

It really depends on what the other team has. Find the team with the most RB depth, that lacks WR and you found the RB you should be targeting. In a vacuum to me it would be Freeman, Martin, Ajayi, and McCoy. I think the only back I would trade Evans straight up for is Freeman. Dez or Diggs would be the first receiver I offer for the other three.

In a lot of redrafts, just go pick up James Conner............only matter of time before Tomlin runs Bell into ground.........AGAIN

Freeman

Freeman

I agree. As inconsistent as the Falcons have been offensively, they have an absurdly great fantasy strength of schedule the rest of the way.

Nobody else worried slightly about Coleman going forward? The guy could start for a number of NFL teams.

Or is there plenty to go around even if Coleman vultures more work?

Nobody else worried slightly about Coleman going forward? The guy could start for a number of NFL teams.

It would have happened by now. That situation has proven it can support two RBs, including a top 5. Freeman got paid, he'll get his carries.

Both guys can eat. That's an offense that can sustain two RBs fantasy-wise.

Coleman had 941 total yards and 11 TDs last year, and Freeman was still Top 5. Coleman will be especially effective in the passing game with Sanu injured. Don't be surprised to see both guys on the field.

It would have happened by now. That situation has proven it can support two RBs, including a top 5. Freeman got paid, he'll get his carries.

For what it is worth they split touches evenly last week. Not enough to go off of... but something to note

In a lot of redrafts, just go pick up James Conner............only matter of time before Tomlin runs Bell into ground.........AGAIN

I've had Conner as a stash on my bench but have had to let him go due to a rash of injuries. I think I'm picking him back up again this week. Big Ben has been generally poor through the air and the Steelers are relying on Bell more than ever. The amount of touches he is getting per game is insane. Also, they are facing the Bengals D this week who outright despise the Steelers and have been known to be a bit dirty. It's been a long time since I've been lucky enough to own Bell but the last time I did, I remember the Bengals took him out. At this point in the season, which handcuff that's not already owned in competitive leagues, has mandatory #1 waiver empty the budget league winner capability? James Conner and Charcandrick West are the two that come to mind.