Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Re-Opening Investigation into Emails?

I love that the adamant Clinton supporters are referencing Kurt Eichenwald as an unbiased journalist. Dude has also lambasted wikileaks as Russian propaganda and has been pro-Clinton the entire election cycle.

What else is he going to say?

The interesting part is this is a knife in the back from Comey right before the election. Wonder what brought that about? I respect the guy so I don't think it's partisan even though he is a republican. Maybe he felt misled with something in the prior investigation

Jesus Christ. Our country is a focking joke. This election is a focking abortion conducted in a burning dumpster on a wrecking train.

Thank God for China right :thumbsup:

So, Hillarys top aid, a Muslim, her husband, a former democratic congressman, who is being investigated for sexting with an underage girl, it's their e-mails that have the FBI doing a criminal investigation on the front runner to be president 11 days before the election. That's some crew you got there. Some might call them "deplorable".

Pretty good effort. I'm sure you ripped it off from somewhere, but good effort

Dude you gotta admit... it's pretty embarrassing to the nation as a whole, regardless of your party affiliation.

No doubt. All you can do is shake your head at the stupidity of America today. If it wasn't for my family I really would pack up and move abroad. Love this country but it's leaders are toxic

Jesus Christ. Our country is a focking joke. This election is a focking abortion conducted in a burning dumpster on a wrecking train.

Agreed. But its not really your country anymore, is it? :o

Then again, lucky you :(

Agreed. But its not really your country anymore, is it? :o

Then again, lucky you :(

Of course it is. I am and always will be an American. I just choose for a variety of lifestyle factors to be an American living abroad. Pretty much everyone I care about in this world minus a couple I've met here lives in America.

I fundamentally disagree with the way our government chooses to conduct itself. So do most Americans one way or another.

And ultimately, I think our country is going the way of Rome. Slowly dying. And that pains me beyond measure.

Again, I don't live abroad because I hate America. Hell, I certainly don't love china, and will be finding another country before too many years pass. It's a lifestyle choice.

• Like 1

Of course it is. I am and always will be an American. I just choose for a variety of lifestyle factors to be an American living abroad. Pretty much everyone I care about in this world minus a couple I've met here lives in America.

I fundamentally disagree with the way our government chooses to conduct itself. So do most Americans one way or another.

And ultimately, I think our country is going the way of Rome. Slowly dying. And that pains me beyond measure.

Again, I don't live abroad because I hate America. Hell, I certainly don't love china, and will be finding another country before too many years pass. It's a lifestyle choice.

The cause is MEMBER BERRIES!!!

• Like 1

At least it will be over in a month. :thumbsup:

The cause is MEMBER BERRIES!!!

God damn. I've spent all week around half literate Chinese nine year olds, and this is still the most unintelligible thing I've read all week.

Wtf are you talking about?

It's dying pretty fricking quickly these days :cry:

God damn. I've spent all week around half literate Chinese nine year olds, and this is still the most unintelligible thing I've read all week.

Wtf are you talking about?

South Park

The interesting part is this is a knife in the back from Comey right before the election. Wonder what brought that about? I respect the guy so I don't think it's partisan even though he is a republican. Maybe he felt misled with something in the prior investigation

Probably pissed his wife didn't get the same bribe that the other FBI guy did.

And, in honesty, he is legally required to update congress. However, the fact that he literally has nothing he can tell them - he should have waited until Monday instead of doing a 'trash dump' on a Friday. Didn't work.

Probably pissed his wife didn't get the same bribe that the other FBI guy did.

And, in honesty, he is legally required to update congress. However, the fact that he literally has nothing he can tell them - he should have waited until Monday instead of doing a 'trash dump' on a Friday. Didn't work.

He knew full well what he was doing. You don't focking do that 11 days before the election without a reason.

Makes me think there must be a huge focking bombshell in this new stuff. And if there isn't, well Comey knows that is the inference so he's putting it out there on purpose

Honestly I think he's just covering his ass. If there is nothing then he can say see I was just following the rules. But if there happens to be something And he was found to withhold it until after the election He would be crucified.

If you've ever seen them without a bra, they're pretty low-functioning.

( ) ( )

( ) ( )

( ) ( )

( .) ( .)

( * )( * ) :wub:

He knew full well what he was doing. You don't focking do that 11 days before the election without a reason.

Makes me think there must be a huge focking bombshell in this new stuff. And if there isn't, well Comey knows that is the inference so he's putting it out there on purpose

Comey is the bad guy now. A double agent. Interesting.

Apparently it was three e-mails, none of which were from Hillary or were withheld by Hillary. Not sure who this journalist is, but I'm sure that Republicans will say he's in the Dem's pockets.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/792082869841645568?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Enews%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

But by all means, keep on with the circle jerk.

:lol: :lol:

So whats REALLY going on and is this bad for Hills have eyes or just potentially bad? Hard to wade throught he propaganda. What exactly are people expecting there to be in these emails? Recipes for chickes soup? "Hey whats for lunch?" What?

You an idiot? Not what I said at all :doh:

"Comey knows that is the inference and he's putting it out there on purpose". Yeah, Ya did

Apparently it was three e-mails, none of which were from Hillary or were withheld by Hillary. Not sure who this journalist is, but I'm sure that Republicans will say he's in the Dem's pockets.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/792082869841645568?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Enews%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

But by all means, keep on with the circle jerk.

Uh, no. I don't think you have much real life experience.

"Comey knows that is the inference and he's putting it out there on purpose". Yeah, Ya did

Holy Christ you are a 'tard. What I said, you focking idiot, was that I respect Comey and he is putting this out there for some (respectable) REASON.

You focking righties are so stupid you don't even understand when someone is validating your beliefs! :doh:

Another 'tard.

Yeah, that's your rebuttal. Very lawyerly

Holy Christ you are a 'tard. What I said, you focking idiot, was that I respect Comey and he is putting this out there for some (respectable) REASON.

You focking righties are so stupid you don't even understand when someone is validating your beliefs! :doh:

"If there isn't....."' That's what did you in. Great effort on the backpedal, but it didn't work.

So whats REALLY going on and is this bad for Hills have eyes or just potentially bad? Hard to wade throught he propaganda. What exactly are people expecting there to be in these emails? Recipes for chickes soup? "Hey whats for lunch?" What?

mm

The thought is it has to be something. Worms and others think it's a plot. Cuckoo

"If there isn't....."' That's what did you in. Great effort on the backpedal, but it didn't work.

:lol:

Focking dumbass! :lol:

Hillary telling the FBI to release what they have. First of all missy, you're a Fockin citizen, pipe down. Second, if you want to know what's on the e-mails, GO ASK HUMA. It was her e-mails stupid. But we all know this is bluster. She does not want them getting out. God, she is the worst freakin liar. Shameless though, I'll give her that.

"On purpose" didn't help

Yeah you dipsh1t. "On purpose" because, as the leader of the FBI, he thinks the American people need to know about her shady sh1t.

For once I'm agreeing with you and you're too fvcking stupid to accept it :doh: