Sign in to follow this  
LoOnAtIk

Jonas Gray

In deep leagues, now is the time to pick him up. He's clearly ahead of Bolden and possibly more talented as well. All signs point to him seeing an increased workload as the season goes on. And historically Belicheat has always preferred big physical backs. Vereen's role will stay the same as they slowly work Gray into the "Ridley" role. Just my prediction. i'm spending my 1st move this week on Bryce Brown but if I don't get him i'm going after Gray over Dixon. Keeper league i always go after upside and Dixon's is the lowest IMO.

I'm a Pats fan and season ticket holder and almost always never own one...I picked up gray last week as the last guy in my bench...my kicker and def had their byes(catanzaro and den) so I didn't need a backup and grabbed gray as my 6th back....well see

• Like 1

In deep leagues, now is the time to pick him up. He's clearly ahead of Bolden and possibly more talented as well. All signs point to him seeing an increased workload as the season goes on. And historically Belicheat has always preferred big physical backs. Vereen's role will stay the same as they slowly work Gray into the "Ridley" role. Just my prediction. i'm spending my 1st move this week on Bryce Brown but if I don't get him i'm going after Gray over Dixon. Keeper league i always go after upside and Dixon's is the lowest IMO.

More head banging news about another Pats RB .

I hear he's fresh out of batteries... but he's still makin' nooooooise

I picked up White last week and dropped him last night... I am not going thru that BS with the pats this year.

White must be plain f'ing awful if he wasn't even active. And of course I had White and was waiting on him to get a chance.

There's plenty of Pats homers on this site. Heard of anything this week in practice or anything?

Pats are planning to increase his usage going forward.

The only thing anyone knows is we dont know.

Bolden will probably have 15 carries this week and Vereen 5 and Gray 2 :wall:

The only thing anyone knows is we dont know.

Bolden will probably have 15 carries this week and Vereen 5 and Gray 2 :wall:

Or James White activated out of nowhere :cry:

I saw him play a lot his Jr year at ND backing up Cierre Wood and as a ST player.

He's a big back/ north south runner with a high leg kick and decent stiff arm/ no juke moves whatsoever.

Physically, he looks like a beast, but on the field, he lacked patience and intelligence. He got tripped up very easily.

I recall thinking, "jesus, go man..hit the hole! it's is wide open!"

He blew out his knee a few games into 2011 vs. BC.

I'm no scout, but he just lacked that "it" factor and perhaps had a low football IQ(?)

As an ND homer, I hope he's developed skills and finds NFL success. Last I heard he was cut by Miami. The kid is a bruiser,

Reports on rotoworld confirming he is the the big back and also confirming NE did not want to challenge jets DL last week. Is this guy about to pull a Blount?

Reports on rotoworld confirming he is the the big back and also confirming NE did not want to challenge jets DL last week. Is this guy about to pull a Blount?

If by "pull a Blount" you mean have a handful of games where he is relevant, probably yes

If by "pull a Blount" you mean have a handful of games where he is relevant, probably yes

How about yank a Dillon?

• Like 1

I think Gray goes off today. The Bears have firepower and are banged up on defense. This is the type of scenario which Belichick will want to get up early and then run the ball to salt the game away.

I'm thinking of starting him over Cooks in a .5 ppr flex. Am I crazy? :unsure:

Went with Cooks. Gray got 8 points on my bench, eh, let's see how Cooks does. Only saw a few clips of him but he looked pretty good.

Anyone rolling with Gray today? Weather seems to be more of a running game. Debating on picking him up and starting him over Chris Johnson. Thoughts??

Remember the Pats still have Vereen and the Broncos haven't allowed a 100 yard rusher this year. Not a favorable match up for Gray, seems to be TD dependent in this one.

I'm a Pats fan and season ticket holder and almost always never own one...I picked up gray last week as the last guy in my bench...my kicker and def had their byes(catanzaro and den) so I didn't need a backup and grabbed gray as my 6th back....well see

Thanks. I picked him up on your advice for $1 on our blind bid waivers, and just for kicks signed him for 3 years.