Sign in to follow this  
rsmnutt

Rest Of Way Rankings - Kniles Davis #16 Running Back

With some effort, any of us can be 98% as smart as the best out there that makes these rankings. So as a rule of thumb, if you can tell that the guy making an FF ranking is dumber than you are, don't use his rankings.

1. His first name is Knile.

2. They are Rest of the Way Rankings based on value for the remainder of the season, not who I would start on a weekly basis.

3. Davis instantly becomes a top 7 fantasy RB (in my opinion) if anything happens to Charles... that's a pretty valuable piece to have on your roster. If Charles continues to remain healthy, then Davis will slide in the rankings as the week's progress.

• Like 1

2. They are Rest of the Way Rankings based on value for the remainder of the season, not who I would start on a weekly basis.

3. Davis instantly becomes a top 7 fantasy RB (in my opinion) if anything happens to Charles... that's a pretty valuable piece to have on your roster. If Charles continues to remain healthy, then Davis will slide in the rankings as the week's progress.

Thank you. I'm not disagreeing, just trying to understand.

Am I missing something here? Kniles Davis at the 16th spot?

Don't reas them rankings . It just makes you wonder . See

I don't disagree with #3, but with all due respect, I can't see picking Davis over any of your other Tier 4 guys ROS, let alone half of Tier 5. Also Tre Mason is Tier 4, or near the top of Tier 5 IMO. :cheers:

Davis is valuable only to Charles owners like myself. He was as valuable to me as Asiata even when Charles was due to come back. Asiata has just come off a really good game in first time start so imagine his rest of way rankings were fairly high at that point. Neither is anywhere close to a 16 rank for most ffers at this point. That said the crop of RBs is extremely thin at the top level this year.