Sign in to follow this  
Flyfreak

i gotta dump jennings, but nobody wants him

i was hoping for gates

i don't understand why i can't trade jennings

Maybe no body wants him

You're not trying hard enough. All over the NFL this year, there's RBs injured, suspended, or sucking. Somebody can use him.

well, i offered him for sporles, ivory, j.bell, hillman, bradshaw and was rebuffed with great prejudice

Why do you need to dump him for another RB?

Considering how horrible his team has looked and he may not be coming back when expected, Im not surprised you can't get much for him right now... If he comes back and looks like the #5 rb he was when he went down you should be able to move him relatively easy

agree, but his injury has me freaking out, not sure if he's gonna be healty when week 9 rolls around

And this is exactly why nobody wants him.

And this is exactly why nobody wants him.

Traded A Robinson in a PPR league for him this week. Good bench depth for the stretch run for me and my receivers are too good for Robinson to ever start. Bye weeks are coming...owners of good injured players will be panicking if you have good bench depth to upgrade backups.

good move for you, i wish i had sold him high earlier this year when 4-5 other guys came knocking for him every week

agree, but his injury has me freaking out, not sure if he's gonna be healty when week 9 rolls around

he sucked when he was healthy so how do you expect anyone to want to trade for him when he's banged up? :dunno:

i was hoping to find a sucker

the suckers are the ones who believed in him still and drafted him :first:

• Like 1

And everybody else in your league is thinking the same thing. His value was going to be rock bottom until he comes back and shows that he's healthy.

Waitaminute.

We're talking about Rashad Jennings here?

You have a league full of boobs if no one perceives value in him. When he comes back he'll instantly be a top 10 RB.

• Like 1

Waitaminute.

We're talking about Rashad Jennings here?

You have a league full of boobs if no one perceives value in him. When he comes back he'll instantly be a top 10 RB.

Exactly.

Flyfreak, who are your other backs that you'd give up Jennings? Stash him for the playoff push or once he's back playing, consider moving after he puts up some numbers. That or trade another RB who's perceived to be a higher value.

filthy, i'm in a bad situation, i have a.williams, cadet, s.jax, gray and sims

i've been trying to move any and all of them excpet gray and sims who i just got off of the wire hoping for any type of miracle

filthy, i'm in a bad situation, i have a.williams, cadet, s.jax, gray and sims

i've been trying to move any and all of them excpet gray and sims who i just got off of the wire hoping for any type of miracle

Cadet is a viable starter in PPR for at least the next 3 weeks (including today). Are both Dixon and Bryce Brown snagged in your league? I'd roll the dice and drop Williams for one of those two.

- or try Theodore Razor Riddick today ... Bush/Calvin both OUT, and the TE sitch is a mess (all 3 are OUT)

Falcons defense is a sieve.

hmmmmm, razor might be an option

filthy, the wire is bare bones in rb land, i guess i'll have to play s.jizz or see if razor is on the wire and contemplate that option