Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

RB scoop and play week 8

Fjax was my rb2 so I'm hurting right now. I have two candidates to nominate for scoop and play

Theo Riddick vs ATL- no bush and theo could easily take a screen pass to the house vs that god awful defense. He will get 6-10 touches.

Jonas Gray-vereen got all the touches vs Jets due to them holding the ball to keep Pats of the field. CHI defense may be even worse than ATL and I feel Jonas could punch at least one TD in.

Between these two I think one will be a decent play. Who else ya got?

Thomas Cadet is better than both, but I agree, Riddick is a good bet.

I whole heartedly agree on that but I couldn't scoop him in on league bc he got taken on waivers by the bottom of the pack guys when waivers processed

Thomas Cadet is better than both, but I agree, Riddick is a good bet.

Fjax was my rb2 so I'm hurting right now. I have two candidates to nominate for scoop and play

Theo Riddick vs ATL- no bush and theo could easily take a screen pass to the house vs that god awful defense. He will get 6-10 touches.

Jonas Gray-vereen got all the touches vs Jets due to them holding the ball to keep Pats of the field. CHI defense may be even worse than ATL and I feel Jonas could punch at least one TD in.

Between these two I think one will be a decent play. Who else ya got?

I can assure you chicagos defense is not even close to as bad as atlantas. They arent great, but what no one talks about is the bad position the offense keeps putting the defense in with turnovers. The bears defense is very underrated this year. The one caveat being their linebacking core is probably out again. But their D line is pretty damn good.

I'm not sure joique bell is really 100% which makes riddick more intriguing.

Ellington has bruised ribs which makes Taylor a gamble but also a pick for those really in need.

If Starks sits John Kuhn might get a few goal line carries for green bay

Good call on Taylor. He could be good for at least a TD punch in

I'm not sure joique bell is really 100% which makes riddick more intriguing.

Ellington has bruised ribs which makes Taylor a gamble but also a pick for those really in need.

If Starks sits John Kuhn might get a few goal line carries for green bay