Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

waiver pickups for this week?

The only thing horrible is simplifying not rostering someone bc hes a brown and ignore reality of his numbers and volume

The Browns wide receivers have 3 TDs this year. You like that?

And theyre all talentless. Coleman isnt. See Pryor last year. The guy in his first game back saw 11 targets and went 6/87 against the jaguars...I like that.

Had a couple of good catches against Ramsey. As long as Kizwer has tunnel vision for him, I like him too!

Forget WRs, there is always one breaking out somewhere. I can list you a million possible breakout WRs. How about some good RBs!

My dude Corey Clement, Mike Davis/McKissic, or Brooker?

Had a couple of good catches against Ramsey. As long as Kizwer has tunnel vision for him, I like him too!

This. Simple.

Temper expectations for any Brown because its the Browns. Coleman should still be owned in most leagues. He seems to be a real wide receiver.

Parker might not be healthy (again) and his coach is ultra moody and could be souring on him right before our eyes. Im trying to make myself bench him until he has a good game.

Bookah is the rb I think. Id feel so much better about it if Charles wasnt there. Im terrified that Clement is just going to ruin the td chances for Ajayi for a while.

Was eyeing Russell Shepard for a bit, but the pecking order is going to be Funchess, Olsen, McCaffrey, then Shepard. Going to be WR4 territory only because he is in a good team.

Sometime don't out smart yourself. There are plenty of top 2 options available (Inman/Hurns), or rookie with draft capital aka Golladay/Mike Williams or Zay like you mention available. That's why I am not really interest in WR most of the time, there are just so many potential any week.

Ajayi was never meant to be the lead back, Eagles took him because he was cheap and available. It's going to be RBBC all the way, you need hope Ajayi break off a big one at least once a game. Else you going to be looking at a 50 yards day.

Blount was dropped last week. Do you think he still has value ROS, I'm guessing yes. He should continue to get 10-15 carries, but I don't like the RBBC and Clement getting GL touches. That's usually why Blount has upside...

Exactly. My draft plan this year was a "No bad quarterback" draft. Didnt take one player i thought had a bad qb.

Kizer...is bad. Not dealing with it.