Photo

Why is Tre'Quan Smith ranked so high this week?

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 stonewall

stonewall

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 04:56 PM

Call me an idiot, but I'm thinking about firing this sum buck up again this week. 

WR2 on a Drew Brees offense....gotta work out eventually....law of averages, you know.

:pointstosky:

I feel my football knowledge is vastly superior to my opponents. I also am just in general, a smarter person. These two things should allow me a huge advantage. But I've yet to be truly dominant.

#42 Scorekeeper

Scorekeeper

FF Geek

• Members
  • 260 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 05:11 PM

I just cut Smith loose. Start him with confidence. He will go off this week.

:doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:  :doh:

#43 tanatastic

tanatastic

FF Geek

• Members
  • 22,912 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 06:25 PM

Boom or bust, this is the kind of stuff that happens.

#44 stonewall

stonewall

FF Geek

• Members
  • 6,165 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:19 PM

Boom or bust, this is the kind of stuff that happens.

I think it's more than that, tan. Tre'Quan got 13 targets today, catching 10 of them for 157/1. 

Yes, any Brees WR2 has always been subject to boom/bust over the years, and that's not gonna change, but I gotta believe that this was the game we have been waiting for, where Tre'Quan earned his trust moving forward. The Saints offense is one that you want shares in. I'm hanging on to him as my WR3.

I feel my football knowledge is vastly superior to my opponents. I also am just in general, a smarter person. These two things should allow me a huge advantage. But I've yet to be truly dominant.

#45 sderk

sderk

FF Geek

• Members
  • 312 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:21 PM

And to think, Michael Thomas had 4 for 92 and a TD. Pretty quiet.

#46 jrokh

jrokh

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:23 PM

I think it's more than that, tan. Tre'Quan got 13 targets today, catching 10 of them for 157/1. 

Yes, any Brees WR2 has always been subject to boom/bust over the years, and that's not gonna change, but I gotta believe that this was the game we have been waiting for, where Tre'Quan earned his trust moving forward. The Saints offense is one that you want shares in. I'm hanging on to him as my WR3.

He's a start at home against vulnerable pass D and a sit on the road against good Pass D, worth hanging onto for those good matchups

#47 TwentyFourSeven

TwentyFourSeven

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,326 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:52 PM

He's a start at home against vulnerable pass D and a sit on the road against good Pass D, worth hanging onto for those good matchups

How many of those games are left this fantasy season? AKA, not counting week 17.

#48 jrokh

jrokh

FF Geek

• Members
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 18 November 2018 - 07:55 PM

A few,Atlanta at home and Tampa even on the road are good ones for sure