Sign in to follow this  
dolphindan1

trade advice

Since my league added 1 ppr for WR and TE this season. I was thinking od upgrading my WR position....I am in a 5 keeper money league....My keepers are Palmer, LT2, Alexander, Steven Jackson and Chad Johnson....we can start 2 RB and 2 WR and 1 flex at either RB or WR...so I can start either 3 RB's or 3 WR's...I have 3 very good RB and have been dangling Jackson to see what I can get....I offered him for TO and I have offered him for Steve Smith....the steve smith owner came back we have a deal if I throw in Chad Johnson....whick I turn told him good look with the #1 pick again next season 4 years in a row...He is always last place....I have also offered Alexander for Ronnie Brown and Boldin....is that dumb or am Iasking for too much?....Do I just sit still and see who might be there when I draft..I think I may have a chance at Chambers or Driver or maybe Marvin but I bet he goes in the 7 picks before me....A few others that are out there...Branch, Evans, Kennison, S moss. Housh, Galloway, AJ, Stallworth and Keyshon...what do yall think??