Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Dead or alive?

God i hate people.

This will be how I die though. No one will call an ambulance but I will have a hundred different cell phone videos of my death with some dumb black Buck yelling Worldstar in the background

What a face plant!

The 2 best parts were some guy in the crowd saying. He'll be fine, just get him a beer. And then the dumb f0ck trying to fan him to give him some air. Holy dumba$$ degenerates.

BTW, what the heck was the winner wearing?

BTW, what the heck was the winner wearing?

eeyore?

Those people dressed in costumes (looking for you to pay a couple bucks to take a picture with them) all over Vegas are generally speaking the biggest piece of shiot, degenerate losers that town has to offer.

Those people dressed in costumes (looking for you to pay a couple bucks to take a picture with them) all over Vegas are generally speaking the biggest piece of shiot, degenerate losers that town has to offer.

:thumbsup: They are like the meth heads in Key West that make sh!t out of palm leaves.

for swinging a guitar like that he was already retarded

This is how you do it.

I kept waiting for a wild guitar swing to deliver the fatal blow, but it went the other way.

I kept waiting for a wild guitar swing to deliver the fatal blow, but it went the other way.

then to top it off he didn't even defend himself.

Eeyore with the upset win over El Kabong. :shocking:

• Like 1

then to top it off he didn't even defend himself.

Yep. Very weak. He's the one with a weapon but ends up getting his skull slammed.

for swinging a guitar like that he was already retarded

This is how you do it.

Double J broke 6,000 guitars and never drew a dime.

The person(s) that upload these types of videos, where they admit on video to not wanting to call emergency services, should be fined and/or arrested.

Double J broke 6,000 guitars and never drew a dime.

I'm actually a Jarrett fan. I just always thought that line was funny as hell.

I just want to know what the beef was about.

Maybe they were both street performers and one was infringing on the other's turf.

Maybe they were both street performers and one was infringing on the other's turf.

Likely this. Those people are territorial. And especially at a spot like that where there's heavy foot traffic, that's a lot of potential money going to a dude in a furry costume compared to some annoying hippy with a geetar

Eeyore supposedly raped Broken Face's girlfriend. Didn't you hear her yelling about her rape kit?

Eeyore supposedly raped Broken Face's girlfriend. Didn't you hear her yelling about her rape kit?

I actually watched it on mute. :(

Was she black? Cause I couldn't understand 90% of what she was screaming through the ghetto.

God i hate people.

Well said.

Not dead, but brain damaged.

:( hopefully not but unfortunately seems likely.

According to the NY Daily News: The victim was transported to the Sunrise Hospital and found to have a non life-threatening skull fracture. Haney (suspect) was apprehended by officers nearby.