• Please log in to reply
397 replies to this topic

#41 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,747 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:43 PM

The turf bandit deserved a tune up from Secret Service.

These focking people think they're the ones in charge.

https://images.searc...b-s&fr2=piv-web

BBC for the most part is pretty damn good.

#42 avoiding injuries

avoiding injuries

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,895 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:56 PM

He used a variation of the Wax on Wax off technique to prevent the intern from getting the mic.

Appropriate revoking of credentials.

#43 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,747 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 12:59 PM

https://twitter.com/...374680991883265

File assault charges.

#44 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,600 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:07 PM

#hertoo

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
- George Washington

#45 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,285 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:08 PM

https://twitter.com/...374680991883265

File assault charges.

Stop. Sheesh.

Disclaimer: I have no focking idea what I'm talking about.

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." – Albert Einstein

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

***2018 EdEx Cup Champion***

#46 avoiding injuries

avoiding injuries

FF Geek

• Members
  • 3,895 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:43 PM

We have more proof of Acosta assaulting a woman than we ever did on Kavanaugh.

#47 Patriotsfatboy1

Patriotsfatboy1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,662 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:43 PM

Is that the video that Sanders posted and others believe has been doctored?

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

#48 seafoam1

seafoam1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,088 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:48 PM

I think someone should put a Trump bumper sticker on Acosta's car, then follow him and film the aftermath of what happens to him and/or his car.

#49 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,588 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:49 PM

Is that the video that Sanders posted and others believe has been doctored?

Not sure how you could doctor it and her reaction, he absolutely hit her.  Don't think that is up for debate.

:dunno:

#50 Patriotsfatboy1

Patriotsfatboy1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,662 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:50 PM

Not sure how you could doctor it and her reaction, he absolutely hit her.  Don't think that is up for debate.

https://www.msn.com/...ocid=spartanntp

#51 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,588 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:52 PM

Yup, he hit her in both videos.  Probably just a simple reflex but, it still happened.

#52 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,600 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:54 PM

Yup, he hit her in both videos.  Probably just a simple reflex but, it still happened.

He touched a female, therefore he is to be crucified, right? Fired from his job, marches and protests in the street.....the standard response, right?

To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.
- George Washington

#53 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,588 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:55 PM

He touched a female, therefore he is to be crucified, right? Fired from his job, marches and protests in the street.....the standard response, right?

Nah, I don't think so.  Silly to claim he didn't get physical with her, he did.

#54 MDC

MDC

FF Geek

• Members
  • 55,413 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:56 PM

:lol: GTFO of here snowflake.
This is my signature. There are many others like it, but this one is mine.

#55 Patriotsfatboy1

Patriotsfatboy1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,662 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:57 PM

She grabbed at his hand and he moved his arm slowly to push her arm away.  If she had punched him in the face, should he have just sat there?  (although that would have been awesome).

This is not a guy laying hands on someone.  Sorry.

And if Huckabee Sanders posted a doctored video to support her assertion it is 100x worse than anything done by Acosta.  

#56 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,588 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:58 PM

She grabbed at his hand and he moved his arm slowly to push her arm away.  If she had punched him in the face, should he have just sat there?  (although that would have been awesome).

And if Huckabee Sanders posted a doctored video to support her assertion it is 100x worse than anything done by Acosta.  

She was doing her job.  Your hypothetical is silly.

HTH

#57 seafoam1

seafoam1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,088 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 01:59 PM

The girl was doing her job. Just because this guy is your hero doesn't make it right how he was pushing her away.

#58 Patriotsfatboy1

Patriotsfatboy1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,662 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:00 PM

She was doing her job.  Your hypothetical is silly.

HTH

Her job is not to rip the microphone out of someone's hands when they are talking. That is just silly.

#59 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,600 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:01 PM

Nah, I don't think so.  Silly to claim he didn't get physical with her, he did.

Clearly he got physical with her.   The notion of a doctored video reeks of desperation.

I just want him to be treated the same way CNN, SJW's, all the other idiots treat people...

- George Washington

#60 Patriotsfatboy1

Patriotsfatboy1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 37,662 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:01 PM

The girl was doing her job. Just because this guy is your hero doesn't make it right how he was pushing her away.

you missed the point where I said that he was a whoore. He is far from my hero, but this is total BS from the WH.

#61 Filthy Fernadez

Filthy Fernadez

FF Geek

• Members
  • 23,747 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:02 PM

Now imagine she's a liberal.....

#62 seafoam1

seafoam1

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,088 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:02 PM

Her job is not to rip the microphone out of someone's hands when they are talking. That is just silly.

Ohhh. The president was saying to stop and give up the mike, but now the girl was the violent one "ripping" the microphone from this poor poor boy.

Liberaaaalllllll.

#63 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,556 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:03 PM

They are claiming the video was speeded up to make it look worse.

#64 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 69,183 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:04 PM

Let's bear in mind that the White House also banned CNN Kaitlyn Collins for a while. Caitlin is not only a woman obviously, but she's cute as a button.

Bring her back. Acosta do weather reports from Guam for all I care.
Users currently on :ignore: BudBro,Flahawker

#65 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,600 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:05 PM

you missed the point where I said that he was a whoore. He is far from my hero, but this is total BS from the WH.

Agree, as is so much of the other circumstances where people are vilified over no evidence, and barely any actual actions.... but hey, if she says he assaulted her, we have to believe her....right Our philosophical stance to situations seems to be rather pliable...

- George Washington

#66 Baker Boy

Baker Boy

FF Geek

• Members
  • 5,556 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:06 PM

I missed the part where she ripped the mic from him.

#67 drobeski

drobeski

FF Geek

• Members
  • 61,143 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:07 PM

He should have been booted a long time ago. He's a disrespectful bias agenda pushing twat hack. He is not a journalist in any way.
All of the activists who get press passes should be reviewed and banned if warranted.
They should make room for real journalists if there are any left out there.

#68 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 69,183 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:08 PM

Did you know they raised $800,000 for CBf? And her and her husband own millions of dollars in real estate? And she's been using that money to pay for security and moving expenses and what not?

I think if she was legitimate, she wouldn't do that. I know if I had asked for this ###### remain Secret and then it was leaked out by the person I told not to tell anybody? I'd seriously consider suing them.

Hell, for $100K I'd let Kav dry hump me.

I'd even let him finish. Hell, it's his underwear.

#69 Strike

Strike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 28,403 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:12 PM

Good editorial on this incident:

https://dailycaller....hite-house-cnn/

2008 Geek Bored Football Pick'em Champion

#70 wiffleball

wiffleball

FF Geek

• Members
  • 69,183 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:14 PM

Good editorial on this incident:

https://dailycaller....hite-house-cnn/

What's it say?

#71 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,588 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:25 PM

Well, that didn't happen but, that is exactly her job.  Most people are probably not going to let it get to the point of getting physical with the intern doing her job, they probably shut up and give the mic back.

He lost his pass and from everything I've seen, that was exactly the right call.

#72 vuduchile

vuduchile

FF Geek

• Members
  • 15,923 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:29 PM

He definitely Acosted her.

#73 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,588 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 02:30 PM

He definitely Acosted her.

:D

#74 TBayXXXVII

TBayXXXVII

FF Geek

• Members
  • 1,885 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:04 PM

"Hit" her, no, he clearly didn't "hit" her.  What he did do though was use his left arm to deflect the girls arm from getting to the microphone.  Yeah he touched her, but to me - it wasn't a big deal.  But when I say things like that, I've been called a misogynist/sexist/bigot by people on the Left, so either it is a big deal or it isn't.  The Right generally feels that it isn't, the Left says it is.  Well, by the Left's standards, it's a big deal.

#75 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,600 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:14 PM

"When I saw that, I learned very early on that what I saw was a battery, not by Jim Acosta but by the young White House aide," added Sunny Hostin. "When you are holding something and you snatch this from me, this is now an extension of me and that means you've battered me, you've assaulted me."

http://toofab.com/20...e-house-intern/

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

- George Washington

#76 cbfalcon

cbfalcon

FF Geek

• Members
  • 18,726 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:19 PM

So is it the stance of you all here that the video with the sped up and repeated frames showing his chop is the real video, and the video that everyone else has that shows slower smoother movements in which there was no chop is in fact the doctored one?
I like steak

#77 Reality

Reality

FF Geek

• Members
  • 12,588 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:21 PM

So is it the stance of you all here that the video with the sped up and repeated frames showing his chop is the real video

No, nobody here believes that.  Weird question, I guess you can carry on now.

#78 KSB2424

KSB2424

FF Geek

• Members
  • 35,285 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:21 PM

"Hit" her, no, he clearly didn't "hit" her.  What he did do though was use his left arm to deflect the girls arm from getting to the microphone.  Yeah he touched her, but to me - it wasn't a big deal.  But when I say things like that, I've been called a misogynist/sexist/bigot by people on the Left, so either it is a big deal or it isn't.  The Right generally feels that it isn't, the Left says it is.  Well, by the Left's standards, it's a big deal.

This.  He didn't hit her, he deflected her attempt to take the mic.  It's really not "that" big of a deal.  His past shenanigans coupled with this is reason to revoke his pass though.

Disclaimer: I have no focking idea what I'm talking about.

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile." – Albert Einstein

Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

***2018 EdEx Cup Champion***

#79 Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

Ray Lewis's Limo Driver

FF Geek

• Members
  • 53,600 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:27 PM

So is it the stance of you all here that the video with the sped up and repeated frames showing his chop is the real video, and the video that everyone else has that shows slower smoother movements in which there was no chop is in fact the doctored one?

are you suggesting that the media might embellish elements of a story to make it seem bigger than it really is?   :huh:

- George Washington

#80 NorthernVike

NorthernVike

FF Geek

• Members
  • 36,408 posts

Posted 08 November 2018 - 03:38 PM

If I was Trump, I'd put the little focker on the no fly list.  :lock:

Being an ass hole is all part of my manly essence

You guys have no focking clue what happened so you really should just shut it..