Sign in to follow this  
RicemanX

WR Greg Jennings, GB - Inactive

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3652/greg-jennings

Packers declared Greg Jennings (groin) inactive for Thursday's Week 2 game against the Bears.Coach Mike McCarthy suggested Jennings could play, but was worried about getting caught short in personnel once it became a matter of endurance. According to NFL Network's Alex Flanagan, McCarthy plans on getting the ball to Randall Cobb "as much as he can" versus the Bears. Rotoworld ranks third receiver Cobb 26th and fill-in starter James Jones 29th for Week 2. Jermichael Finley is a must-start TE1 option against a Bears defense that too often leaves the middle of the field open. Also inactive for the Packers: RB James Starks, DE C.J. Wilson, CB Davon House, WR Jarrett Boykin, LB Terrell Manning and DB Sean Richardson. Sep 13 - 7:01 PM

James Jones over Kenny Britt :pointstosky:

:unsure:

I almost jumped on that band wagon but glad I didn't. Because of Jennings and Garcon I have to

play Britt. Looking like I may have made the right choice plus my opponent had Cutler, 4 pts. :headbanger:

Jennings value has fallen like Enron stock over the last 4 months, hasnt it? Too many mouths to feed in GB, Concussions during the preseason, groin issues, jknowing he likely wont be back in GB, etc, etc. I'll keep him on my roster but he is the #1 DROP if I need bye week coverage or have injuries pile up. Oh well - he had a nice fantasy run for 4-5 seasons. :thumbsdown:

Jennings value has fallen like Enron stock over the last 4 months, hasnt it? Too many mouths to feed in GB, Concussions during the preseason, groin issues, jknowing he likely wont be back in GB, etc, etc. I'll keep him on my roster but he is the #1 DROP if I need bye week coverage or have injuries pile up. Oh well - he had a nice fantasy run for 4-5 seasons. :thumbsdown:

I think you are overreacting. He is only 28 and still a stud.

I think you are overreacting. He is only 28 and still a stud.

Agreed.

For all of Jordy Nelson's success last year, Greg Jennings is still the primary read for Aaron Rodgers on most passing situations. He's one of the best route runners in the game. I'd still expect 1100 yards receiving and 10 TDs this season.