Sign in to follow this  
jocstrap

2014 HEAD COUNT

Hello All,

Hope everybody's having a great offseason. I/We are wanting to get a head count for 2014 - - See who is coming back?

Moz had asked me to be commish at the end of the season. I said yes then, but I can't at this point. I'll continue to be co-commish and try to take on more responsibility. I just couldn't figure out the MFFL website on making the playoff schedule. It really bugged me that I couldn't figure it out after two tries. I'm not a computer guru by any means. I have a secretary for that type of stuff:)

Not too sure if Moz is wanting to commish this upcoming season or not. I hope he does.

Anyway...WHO IS IN?

Hello All,

Hope everybody's having a great offseason. I/We are wanting to get a head count for 2014 - - See who is coming back?

Moz had asked me to be commish at the end of the season. I said yes then, but I can't at this point. I'll continue to be co-commish and try to take on more responsibility. I just couldn't figure out the MFFL website on making the playoff schedule. It really bugged me that I couldn't figure it out after two tries. I'm not a computer guru by any means. I have a secretary for that type of stuff:)

Not too sure if Moz is wanting to commish this upcoming season or not. I hope he does.

Anyway...WHO IS IN?

personally, i feel like this last calendar yr of league play and the entire offseason thus far has been one big ruse, for the purpose of providing an illusion of instability in the league, for one explicit purpose, get delay to quit the mffl. never.

PS, moz told me last wk he's still commishing the league.

I see Delay is still in mid season form. A simple yes or no would've worked! Instead, you tried to compose something funny. In reality, it's Dehaven mumbo jumbo jibber jabber at it's finest:)

And I still can't freakin' quote other posters comments anymore - - SUCKS.

I see Delay is still in mid season form. A simple yes or no would've worked! Instead, you tried to compose something funny. In reality, it's Dehaven mumbo jumbo jibber jabber at it's finest:)

And I still can't freakin' quote other posters comments anymore - - SUCKS.

ok, in joc speak, 'me in, ugha' , jocco.

'me in, ugha'

looks the same as your first post to me :P

also, in. i need to cut leagues but the fact i havnt shown well in 2 season here is not acceptable.

Very good news to have Moz back as Commish and Joc as co-Commish, along with the rest of you! Delay talking trash, Megla vs. Delay. WhiteWonder back to compete and improve. I love this league!

Very good news to have Moz back as Commish and Joc as co-Commish, along with the rest of you! Delay talking trash, Megla vs. Delay. WhiteWonder back to compete and improve. I love this league!

he wont make it til july b4 he offers up his mffl life again in a 'ff duel to the death', for the 3rd yr in a row ill add.

yep, stability is most always a good thing. :thumbsup:

even in moz's case.

looks the same as your first post to me :P

also, in. i need to cut leagues but the fact i havnt shown well in 2 season here is not acceptable.

u playing in real deal again, too?

YEAH!

Moz

Joc

Gepetto

Dehaven

Meglamaniac

WhiteWonder

there's some serious league tenure comng back, again. good to see.

u playing in real deal again, too?

I'll keep the real deal league for now

I'll keep the real deal league for now

uh oh, the writing is on the wall.

figures, bout the time my team blossoms, nxt yr or so, you're gonna bolt. :banana:

uh oh, the writing is on the wall.

figures, bout the time my team blossoms, nxt yr or so, you're gonna bolt. :banana:

i dont have any current plans to bolt. that league has paid for itself and then some. its also my only non PPR which is cool.

if i was going to bail it would have been maybe 2 years ago. a certain owner was making bank on that league with a crazy stacked team and the yearly owner turnover was stupid.

i dont have any current plans to bolt. that league has paid for itself and then some. its also my only non PPR which is cool.

if i was going to bail it would have been maybe 2 years ago. a certain owner was making bank on that league with a crazy stacked team and the yearly owner turnover was stupid.

i do like the format, but hate that it isn't ppr. my only non-ppr league as well. i dont like the change we made about cutting the keepers if your a playoff team though. takes away from the league appeal for me.

i do like the format, but hate that it isn't ppr. my only non-ppr league as well. i dont like the change we made about cutting the keepers if your a playoff team though. takes away from the league appeal for me.

i like that change mostly in that i think it was needed for parity based on what i mentioned before. before i joined as well as my first few years, there was A LOT of ownership turnover. I think people were discouraged with one owner who raped a bunch of bad owners and created an almost unstoppable team. (he was also the commish and seemed to be filling vacanies with lukewarm bodies)

I have seen roughly 10 new owners come and go in the 4 seasons since i took over my team. some owners are original but some teams ive seen like 3 owners for.

so i actually think the playoff teams having to toss more players back might somehow help a bit, who knows.

We are at 8

Moz - yes

Dehaven - yes

Gepetto - yes

Megla - yes

Joc - yes

LBH - most likely yes

White Wonder - yes

FamousB - yes

BigBlue?

MTskibum?

HelloThere?

Ahill - OUT

HelloThere

We are at 8

Moz - yes

Dehaven - yes

Gepetto - yes

Megla - yes

Joc - yes

LBH - most likely yes

White Wonder - yes

FamousB - yes

BigBlue?

MTskibum?

HelloThere?

Ahill - OUT

HelloThere

we got to wait for one of nevertheres 4 check ins on the site a yr. til then, oh the suspense.

I'm in again. I've cut back from 7 leagues to 3, as I just don't have time anymore, what with a young child at home.

However, even if I had to cut it to 1 league, this would be the one.

I'm in again. I've cut back from 7 leagues to 3, as I just don't have time anymore, what with a young child at home.

However, even if I had to cut it to 1 league, this would be the one.

We appreciate your continued support and donations.

Thank You,

The Champions Circle

Ps. Where is Gelato with the MFFL_CHAMP handle? He's not carrying the torch very well.... :disappointed:

I've decided I'm not coming back. I liked the way this league was set up the first 5 or 6 years I played or however long I've been around. I signed up for a redraft. Even though this was a 1 keeper league the fact that you had to give up your 1st rd pick to keep that player really made it a true redraft without diluting the draft pool. Not interested at all in the new set up even with the ability to keep AJ Green and Julio Jones. If the league goes back to the old way I'd be interested in joining again as I do enjoy the good competition. No hard feelings on my part, the new set up just isn't for me. Good luck guys

I've decided I'm not coming back. I liked the way this league was set up the first 5 or 6 years I played or however long I've been around. I signed up for a redraft. Even though this was a 1 keeper league the fact that you had to give up your 1st rd pick to keep that player really made it a true redraft without diluting the draft pool. Not interested at all in the new set up even with the ability to keep AJ Green and Julio Jones. If the league goes back to the old way I'd be interested in joining again as I do enjoy the good competition. No hard feelings on my part, the new set up just isn't for me. Good luck guys

im inclined to agree with you. i know it would give great joy to a lot of the owners if i bolted, too.

couple the rule changes with the late payment, it's prolly too much for me to swallow.

i wish you would change your mind, lbh.

your a great owner and i always follow your picks cause u seem to have a keen eye for future talent.

sad to see u go. not too late to change your mind though.

Looks like I can get Drobs (Drobeski) to fill Ahill's slot. Not 100% yet but looks good. He is a Geek bored main stay and been around here even longer than me - but not as long as Megla

im inclined to agree with you. i know it would give great joy to a lot of the owners if i bolted, too.

couple the rule changes with the late payment, it's prolly too much for me to swallow.

ive thought about this carefully since lunchtime.

the villian will remain.

positives outweigh the negatives, by a hair.

ive thought about this carefully since lunchtime.

the villian will remain.

positives outweigh the negatives, by a hair.

You want to bail -- then bail -- I will close shop and it ends. No sweat. I am keeping it going becasue of you all not me -- if i was doing it for what I want I would of let last season be the end of it.

replacing 1 owner is one thing - replacing 2 maybe but 3 or more - fock that.

You want to bail -- then bail -- I will close shop and it ends. No sweat. I am keeping it going becasue of you all not me -- if i was doing it for what I want I would of let last season be the end of it.

replacing 1 owner is one thing - replacing 2 maybe but 3 or more - fock that.

wow. i want to say so much but ill pass for now.

let this post be my self confession that i bit my tongue.

let's just get the ship righted and move forward in the best way we can.

Do current owners get a chance to take over abandoned teams now that this is a keeper and not a redraft? :P

Do current owners get a chance to take over abandoned teams now that this is a keeper and not a redraft? :P

lol no way. you made your bed, lie in it! :)

alright just send PMs to Gobble , JT, and Kutulu (yes to see if he wants back in) -- hopefully we get this going before the weekend