Sign in to follow this  
TennisMenace

Nelson Agholor

What do you guys think?

Bad: he only has 23 targets in 5 games

Good: 3 tds, on a pass heavy team

He runs out of the slot position like guys like Baldwin and Thielen. Is he in their league? He does have more FF points than both of them.

What a Thielen is a national treasure. He might be on his way very up if Diggs is back in a cycle of hurting and being ineffective and/or inactive. I'd want him more than the other two you mentioned even if we all assume that Baldwin will have a run of big games at some point this year.

But yes, Nelson should be watched by everyone and scooped by those who lack reasonable options.

• Like 1

TD dependable players are very tough starts.

Maybe a flex spot in the matchup.

Crowder

Picked up Agholor this week because I'd lost confidence in Martavis Bryant getting any good throws from Big Ben. Due to Amari Cooper / Davante Parker injuries I felt compelled to start Agholor tonight.

I love it when a plan comes together. :doublethumbsup:

• Like 1

Picked up Agholor this week because I'd lost confidence in Martavis Bryant getting any good throws from Big Ben. Due to Amari Cooper / Davante Parker injuries I felt compelled to start Agholor tonight.

I love it when a plan comes together. :doublethumbsup:

You did what I was thinking of doing. Good for you for being firm and following your gut.

You did what I was thinking of doing. Good for you for being firm and following your gut.

Too bad it didn't make up for starting Matty Ice / C.J. Anderson / Ty Hilton. :wall:

• Like 1

Too bad it didn't make up for starting Matty Ice / C.J. Anderson / Ty Hilton. :wall:

You can’t blame yourself for starting any of those guys. Last week was a very strange week.....so many good players played small. These three just happened to have been in that long list.

Btw, Hilton seems to play well at home and not so well on the road. I will bench him on the road now.

Grabbed him off the wire. I thought he was going to be out of the league soon, he was an absolute dog his first two years. He's really turned it around and is taking advantage of Wentz's play.

So lucky a guy performing like this was even available, his name must have kept the wolves at Bay.

Agree he has been having a good season, and seems to matchup will with his QB

I just picked him up, so he'll be a dud for the rest of the season.

Don’t count on that. Lucky for you to JUST pick him up.