Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Chiefs at Raiders: In-Game Discussion/Tilting

Anyone trusting the chiefs D tonight?

Sat them for Buffalo, thankfully.

Kelce. I mean really. Is it THAT hard to know he's gonna be the target? It's been proven, 60 percent of the time, they throw it to him every time.

HAHA KC pass defense looks like peewee footballers, making Carr (WHO I DIDN'T PLAY) look like Joe Montana. New guy for me to hate-Carr, whenever I play him he sucks, when I don't the other team snoozes.

Since my Cooper team is playing an absentee owner, I'd prefer to see TDs going to my Crabtree team who has a real game this week.

And of course I drop Cooper one day before he goes off for more points in the 1st quarter then hes gotten in the past six weeks. The only solace is hell be somebody elses headache the rest of the year. 💩

No safety help on Hill's side of the field? Free points. Definitely glad I'm not up against the last place team this week (Cooper/Hill owner).

Dumbass Lynch. Not only cancels out the personal foul to save the drive but puts his hands on the ref (wasn't even on the field for the play).

I guess the Beast is in Dead Mode.

Raise your hand if you're starting Amari Cooper tonight...

:wave:

I traded for him a couple weeks ago. Starting him every week with a straight face.

i have Carr, Cooper, Crabtree and that dumb kicker of theirs in diff leagues but f em all, go chiefs :headbanger:

Andy Reid is a bunghole. Seriously I watched him for over a decade in philly and he is a bunghole

"Second and three, 1:20 on the clock and all of my timeouts...time to run a WR handoff to the outside".

Andy Reid is a bunghole. Seriously I watched him for over a decade in philly and he is a bunghole

Oakland is the tp for that bunghole :banana:

You fockers leave big red alone :mad:

Disappointing finish to the first half as a Hunt owner after the fast start (and owning Crabtree tonight isn't much better).

Typical Andy Reid play calling.... Making things more difficult than they need to be. Bunghole

You fockers leave big red alone :mad:

Of course your big red didn't call a timeout at the end to get the ball back at the 50 yards line.

It's simple stuff like this that Bill Belichick always executes and hence he is the best.