Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Chiefs at Raiders: In-Game Discussion/Tilting

Typical Andy Reid play calling.... Making things more difficult than they need to be. Bunghole

"Second and three, 1:20 on the clock and all of my timeouts...time to run a WR handoff to the outside".

This is exactly why Reid will never win a super bowl, he’s a complete idiot when it comes to play calling in tight or pressure scenarios, he’s tries to outthink the room and only fools himself. That is the exact reason eagles fans were glad to see him booted. Solid coach but will never win it all. /rant

Of course your big red didn't call a timeout at the end to get the ball back at the 50 yards line.

It's simple stuff like this that Bill Belichick always executes and hence he is the best.

dude is also on a 12 game win streak in conference. You guys talk sh1t and all he does is win win win :banana:

dude is also on a 12 game win streak in conference. You guys talk sh1t and all he does is win win win :banana:

He did that in philly. He owned the nfc east during his tenure. 0 rings. He will make your team competitive but will never win it all.

Alex Smith is seriously afraid of getting benched. That's the only explanation I can arrive at for these adult throws he's occasionally making.

The bunghole is a solid coach. No one is disputing that. The team is winning a lot of games.. my belief is that they should be winning by greater margins and scoring more TDs when they settle for FGs. Some of this is due to over thinking the play call.

So wtf is tilting anyway?

Melting down when things seem to continuously go against you.

It's a term often used in poker when someone starts playing recklessly after some bad beats.

I guess mediocre is good enough for you. I have no problem with that.

He did that in philly. He owned the nfc east during his tenure. 0 rings. He will make your team competitive but will never win it all.

they said that about Peyton Manning :mellow:

Ladies and gentlemen, Marshawn has LEFT THE BUILDING! :lol:

Welcome to an hour and half ago!

He was twirling his nipple hair u have to excuse him

So how exactly did Crabtree piss off Carr?

They said that about lebron.

They said that about lebron.

When Reid goes back to philly and wins a ring we can talk about that, but otherwise I’m going to try and figure out how Lebron James and Andy Reid are being brought into comparison.

Thank bunghole Reid for the death of Hunt. Going forward it looks like hell be marginally productive but monster games may be long gone. Wish he used him like Westbrook

Only thing Hunt is missing recently are those long TD runs. We were spoiled early on, and now have unrealistic expectations.

Not even that, Reid takes him out in the red zone and passing situations.

Not even that, Reid takes him out in the red zone and passing situations.

That's valid, but I still think it's those long runs that we are sorely missing.

It seems like the NFL is throwing more flags on kick offs and punt returns this year. Is that just me? Or is there a chance they're doing that to discourage returns?

Only thing Hunt is missing recently are those long TD runs. We were spoiled early on, and now have unrealistic expectations.

this.

in ppr, hunt's lowest score was 14.6

Something very satisfying about all the sites ranking Cooper so low and saying not to start him. And then you start him and he does this.

Thats becoming his average. Which is pretty unspectacular.

I think they are just managing his touches, actually pretty smart, knowing they will make the playoff. But as a Hunt owner, it's pretty frustrating.

Thats becoming his average. Which is pretty unspectacular.

He ripped off some 50+ tds = 10pt plays. Can't expect those every game.

Once again.. Reid may get bailed out for sh!tty play calling. He won't survive the playoffs with this garbage.

Isn't there a 10 second run off after a offensive penalty under 2 min?

Only on pre-snap penalties with a running clock, I believe.