Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Edex Cup part deux - Arnie's Tourney - March 16 - 19 - draft complete

CBF: R. McIlroy.....Z. Johnson.....A. Hadwin.....B. Koepka.....S. O'Hair.....M. Hoffman
Fumble: J. Day.....T. Finau.....B. Grace.....G. McDowell.....M. Leishman.....B. Harman
WW: H. Stenson.....T. Fleetwood.....K. Na.....O. Schniederjans.....A. Lahiri.....D. Lingmerth
Cruzer: R. Fowler.....F. Molinari.....M. Fitzparick.....L. Glover.....J. Herman.....P. Perez
KSB: H. Matsuyama.....M. Kaymer.....C. Howell.....A. Noren.....E. Grillo.....W. Simpson
Pats: P. Casey.....W. Bryan.....R. Moore.....G. Delaet.....K. Bradley.....K. Kirk (larry bird rule)

Nuggs: J. Rose.....T. Pieters.....B. Watson.....K. Kisner.....B. Hun An.....C. Hoffman
Dain: B. Snedeker.....T. Hatton.....R. Henley.....M. Laird.....K. Streelman.J. Lovemark
Ed: C. Schwartzel.....L. Oosthuizen.....J. Kokrak.....B. Horschel.....K. Chappell.....C. Smith

Ed - paid

Pat - paid

Cruz - Paid

KSB - paid

WW - paid

CBF- paid

Nuggs - paid

Fumble - paid

Dain - paid'

winner - 120

2nd place - 60

Looks like we have 9

:doublethumbsup:

I quit

edEX x 2 (Arnies place) Draft Order Results
Pick # Team Name
1 CBF
2 fmuble
3 WW
4 Cruz
5 ksb
6 Pat
7 nuggs
8 dain
9 Ed

CBF on the hog

Please remember, you can't draft from the same position twice.

Are you going to keep an updated board - or want me to do it?

Please do. Grasyass :thumbsup:

Geek Draft: Bay Hill 2017

CBF: R. McIlroy.....Z. Johnson.....A. Hadwin.....B. Koepka.....S. O'Hair.....M. Hoffman

Fumble: J. Day.....T. Finau.....B. Grace.....G. McDowell.....M. Leishman.....B. Harman

WW: H. Stenson.....T. Fleetwood.....K. Na.....O. Schniederjans.....A. Lahiri.....D. Lingmerth

Cruzer: R. Fowler.....F. Molinari.....M. Fitzparick.....L. Glover.....J. Herman.....P. Perez

KSB: H. Matsuyama.....M. Kaymer.....C. Howell.....A. Noren.....E. Grillo.....W. Simpson

Pats: P. Casey.....W. Bryan.....R. Moore.....G. Delaet.....K. Bradley.....K. Kirk

Nuggs: J. Rose.....T. Pieters.....B. Watson.....K. Kisner.....B. Hun An.....C. Hoffman

Dain: B. Snedeker.....T. Hatton.....R. Henley.....M. Laird.....K. Streelman.J. Lovemark

Ed: C. Schwartzel.....L. Oosthuizen.....J. Kokrak.....B. Horschel.....K. Chappell.....C. Smith

Fock it, this draft is already a disaster - CBF derailed it.. Let's shoot for the Masters...

If we could just get CBF to get it rolling looks like pretty much everyone is online today

I like my draft slot. Let's get going

I just text him

Ed...since the thread at Die Nasty got deleted, I am not sure how to send you the money for this. Can you tell me again who to send it to?

1.03 Henrik Stenson

1.06 - Paul Casey. (Seriously, six pick in and we are on Paul Casey...why did we pick this tourney??)

1.06 - Paul Casey. (Seriously, six pick in and we are on Paul Casey...why did we pick this tourney??)

you skipped Rose you stiff

Because instead of doing something cool like phoenix ed just pulled some tournies out of his butt hole :)

Because instead of doing something cool like phoenix ed just pulled some tournies out of his butt hole :)

I did not come here to be made sport of

Arnie died last year. you souless motherfocker :mad:

Not a bad field at all but I was surprised a few of the bigger names aren't playing considering Arnie just passed away. I would have guessed a full field for that and that alone.

I can't believe the big names that did skip this tournament.. I know they all have schedules of their own - but this one they should of been at.. Arnie is more responsible for them having the lifestyle they have than anyone else.

Charl Schwartzel

Louis Oosthuizen

I can't believe the big names that did skip this tournament.. I know they all have schedules of their own - but this one they should of been at.. Arnie is more responsible for them having the lifestyle they have than anyone else.

Check what Horshack had to say

https://twitter.com/BillyHo_Golf/status/839199197345820672

2.02 Tyrrell Hatton

Almost pulled the trigger on him at 1.07, thought he might sneak back to me though.

why do we even draft? just go off the the odds list

Almost pulled the trigger on him at 1.07, thought he might sneak back to me though.

Hard to tell with those Euros, he's been killing it across the pond though. Finished 10th in the WGC-Mexico too

You're like a GD woman. I skip Rose (going against the odds list) and you . People use the odds list and you . :nono:

You, of all people Ed, should realize that Vegas might know a little more about this stuff than you.

I strongly considered drafting someone i've heard of, however Thomas 'touch my' Pieters was a compelling selection